Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Kael goes all out (training)

Kael
    Kael

# of Posts : 32

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kael
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 13,000

Kael goes all out (training) Empty Kael goes all out (training)

Post by Kael Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Misty grabbed Kael's hand and she instantly transmitted the two to a large white room. Misty turned her back to him and pushed buttons on a machine as she spoke. "This is my private room where I go to train. It got me to be as strong as I am right now. Its deep underground under the city. Now come on, Kael. Lets see what you got." She turned around and smiled at him and then turned back to her computer. "Computer! Simulation grasslands, moderate hills, and hmmmmmm.......random ki beams slamming into the ground with enough damage to knock the both of us out!!" Kael took a step back in fear from what she had just said and shifted his eyes in shock.

Suddenly the entire room flashed different colors and the walls disappeared as a giant grassland appeared all around the two and around their feet. It was sunny with slight winds blowing. Kael looked at Misty who was now looking at him. "Where are we, Misty? What happened to the room?" Misty giggled at him. "We are my personal simulation room. In this room, there is no remorse and no stopping until I yell stop. If you go all out in this room, then it will make you twice as strong as you are now. Now come at me, Kael. Power up and hold nothing back."

Kael went into a stance and clenched his fists. His hair began to move and his green aura flashed and surged around him. As he let out a roar, the ground under him began to tremble and small rocks raised into the air and broke apart. He then flew at Misty and tried to punch her in the middle of her face, but he literally punched through her. Apparently she it was an after image because her image didnt even budge to dodge the attack and shortly disappeared. As he looked around for her, all around him began to explode from ki blast contact. Explosions were knocking him left and right so in order to keep from getting knocked out, he had to fly for his life. Kael jumped into the air and flew away from the ground dodging the blasts coming down from the sky and trying to look for Misty, but he couldnt find her. All of a sudden, he was struck in his back by Misty and the attack sent him slamming into the ground. As he pushed himself out of the ground, Misty floated down and stood in front of him and as Kael looked up at her, she kicked him in the face and knocked him back 100 feet and into the side of a hill.

Kael winced from the pain and saw Misty walking to him as blinked as blood out of his left eye as it trickled down his face from his head. He aimed his hand at her and fired a small ki blast at her, but as it neared her, she just kept walking and slapped it out of the way and sent the blast soaring into the air. As Kael looked up in shock as his very own strongest ki attack was just thrown away, but as he looked up further, a large ki energy beam shot down from the sky and headed to his position where he laid so he had to move fast if he wanted to stay in the fight. He staggered to his feet and decided to run at Misty as fast as he could. Trying to throw her off of what he was thinking, he surged his aura and flew into the sky trying to fly over her, but she instantly transmitted in mid air and kneed him in the stomach and then elbowed him in the back to send him back to the ground. Kael tried to push himself off of the ground, but he didnt have enough energy to move. He could feel the heat of a large ki beam closing in on him from the sky but he didnt have enough energy to even move a muscle. He blinked his eyes and then closed them for his impending doom, but before the ki beam could collide with his body, the entire room made a shut down noise and everything faded back to the white room it was before.

As he blacked out to rest on the floor of the room, Misty walked over to him and sat down next to him. "It will be alright, Kael. It wont be long before you have enough power to destroy Malphion and those Cylorian aliens. I already see your potential. I promise I will make both you and your father proud. Rest now." She stretched out and laid down next to him and the two laid in the middle of the floor and passed out to sleep.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:44 am