Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth)

Kael
    Kael

# of Posts : 32

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kael
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 13,000

[Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth) Empty [Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth)

Post by Kael Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:31 am

Quest Overview: Master Vale of the Enclave forces of planet Earth have called to you for aid. The corrupt Imperial Vanguard led by Mistress Kumiko on planet Vegeta must be stopped. I want you to go there and fight Kumiko directly. We told her you called her out. I want you to beat her in her own city in front of her own Imperial Vanguard soldiers. Do not kill her however. We do not want to start an uproar. The Enclave are not about killing and we know that she can be changed. We only ask you to go there and show her up and make her look bad. Maybe then some of her forces will defect to us and the Enclave could take another swift step to victory in saving the universe. Please!! Do this not only for the people of the universe, but do this for the Enclave!!

Quest reward: +80 Alignment, 20,000 zenni, and +30,000 PL

Note:

In order to meet Kumiko, you must enter her city in a stealth manner by getting past the guards in the front. You can do this either by movement speed or cunning of your words to persuade the two imperial saiyans. Once inside, you must make your way to the Imperial arena where she is giving her speech to her forces and in that meeting, you must announce yourself of the Enclave and jump to the center of the arena to challenge her. If you manage to defeat her in front of her soldiers, you will complete the quest. However, you must not kill her or any Imperial Vanguard soldiers or the mission shall become a failure. It is against the Enclave nature to kill and as an ambassador for them, you must obey that rule.

Also take note that she has a mirror technique. When she sees her enemy, she quickly scans them and matches them with power level. However strong your hits are, will also determine how hard she hits you. And lastly, you are restricted to using small ki blasts in the arena. Nothing that will harm the Imperial Vanguard forces.
    Troy
    Troy

# of Posts : 52

Scouter Reading
    Name: Troy
    Powerlevel: 39,000

[Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth) Empty Re: [Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth)

Post by Troy Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 pm

someone should grade this.....
    Kael
    Kael

# of Posts : 32

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kael
    Powerlevel: 13,000

[Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth) Empty Re: [Vegeta] For the Enclave!! (For the Empire is on planet Earth)

Post by Kael Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:16 am

yeah. I hope someone does. I am starting up a new campaign that my character will go on. It will be the Enclave vs the Imperial Vanguard. lol I take it you like the Enclave one more. I tried to make it so that its not just "go kill that guy" or "go get that item". I wanted a quest to be more involved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:59 pm