Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Z-Assist

Poll

Z-Assist?

[ 7 ]
    Z-Assist I_vote_lcap88%Z-Assist I_vote_rcap [88%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Z-Assist I_vote_lcap0%Z-Assist I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Z-Assist I_vote_lcap12%Z-Assist I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Z-Assist Empty Z-Assist

Post by Melissia Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Suggestion: Allow a low level player to participate in a thread with a high level player at a 3/4ths the higher level player's power level. This would require an agreement between the two players, but it could be done anywhere, allowing lower-PL characters to participate in roleplays with higher-PL characters.

For example, let's say Goku fights against Frieza. Krillin, Piccolo, and Gohan Z-Assist Goku, allowing them to fight more evenly against Frieza, even if he is still much stronger than them. Goku began the thread at around 180,000. Krillin, Piccolo, and Gohan Z-Assist Goku, and thus their effective PLs (not actual PLs) for this thread change to 135,000.  When the thread is over, their PLs revert to what they were before, plus the PL reward for the thread.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir

# of Posts : 20

Scouter Reading
    Name: Subo Zeron
    Race: Alien
    Powerlevel: 4000

Z-Assist Empty Re: Z-Assist

Post by Fenrir Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

I think this is a great idea, this will make the site more even.
    Kage
    Kage

# of Posts : 64

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kage Bane
    Powerlevel: 36,000

Post by Kage Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:19 am

Would this be the based off of a characters Base Powerlevel? As some characters who'd be giving Z-Assist to others have transformations.

And how would the characters being assisted handle transformations that they may have available to them with their boosted powerlevel for the thread?
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 am

Kage wrote:Would this be the based off of a characters Base Powerlevel? As some characters who'd be giving Z-Assist to others have transformations.

And how would the characters being assisted handle transformations that they may have available to them with their boosted powerlevel for the thread?
    Yes, base power level.  They would gain nothing except power level, IE, no new transformatinos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:01 am