Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

[Vegeta] Saiyan Army Obstacle Course

Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

[Vegeta] Saiyan Army Obstacle Course Empty [Vegeta] Saiyan Army Obstacle Course

Post by Nuchiha101 Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm

:Quest overview: The Saiyan Army set up a obsticle course, in order to join the Saiyan Army, yoy have to pass a grueling obsticle course. Passing this obsticle course, will be no easy task, it stretches for a couple of miles, and is filled with hundreds of traps. Very few have taken the course, even fewer have even survived the course. At the very end, you must swear loyalty, to the Saiyan Army, you must perform this in front of the Saiyan Army Leader, Nuchiha himself ( Don't autoplay me, i'll come in when you finish, ). This was to ensure only the best could be able to join the Saiyan army.
    rewards:
    + 10,000 PL
    + Possible extra rewards ( Can only be given out by Nuchiha101 )

OOC: This is a clan quest for my new clan,

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm