Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

I will kill Nuchiha!

Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Buu
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 34,000

I will kill Nuchiha! Empty I will kill Nuchiha!

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm

I, the most powerful evil being in existance, challenge Nuchiha to a death match!
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

I will kill Nuchiha! Empty Re: I will kill Nuchiha!

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Whoah, how did you get that much PL? Anyways, " I accept your invitation, " Nuchiha said, then chuchled to himself, " You shall feel the power of the Royal Saiyan family, " Nuchiha said, then went into a battle pose,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 pm

"Alright then, you must DIE!" Yelled Buu, staring at Nuchiha with a evil grin and pointing at him. "Come and get me" He said. They were talking to eachother through a phone, but all of a sudden everything started to wave in both Buu's and Nuchiha's vision, and it all blured, and they were in... hell.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Nuchiha was looking at Buu, and then Nuchiha looked surprised, " What the?! How did I end up here! " Nuchiha yelled out questionably, Nuchiha then chuckled to himself, " Well, what ever, its still a fight though, " Nuchiha then looked around, " Lets hope, no one interferes, " Nuchiha said,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm

"COME AND MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, YOU STUPID SAIYAN!" yelled buu in anger, yet stared at him with a frozen face, then laughed hysterically. He then stoped laughing, and looked, once again, very serioisly at Nuchiha.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 pm

" STUPID SAIYAN!? I'M A HIGH CLASS! NO, I'M HIGHER, I'M THE ROYAL FAMILY! " Nuchiha yelled out, he then went down on one knee, and put his hands behind back. 5 small orbs of ki began to form at each finger tip on each of his hands, Nuchiha then launched the scatter shots at the man,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: I'm a Buu, not a man.
    IC: "MWAHAHAHAHA!!" Buu hollered with laughter at Nuchiha's words. When Nuchiha launched his blasat, Buu immediately teleported behind Nuchiha and swiped at his head, and bent down so Nuchiha couldn't possibly swing his arm back and hit.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Nuchiha saw the Buu dissappear, ' Where is he? ' Nuchiha thought, as he turned on his Z model scouter, it had all of the upgrades, so he wouldn't be able to escape or hide. Nuchiha then was hit in the back of the head, Nuchiha then crouched down for a second, and held the back of his head, then he dissappeared, and was at about 10 yards away from Buu. Nuchiha then clicked a button on his scouter, it made a small beep noise, Nuchiha then chuckled to himself. " Now, you can't escape, " Nuchiha said, Nuchiha then turned KAIO - KN x15, his power level zoomed up to 303,480. Nuchiha then chuckled to himself, again, then Nuchiha charged at Buu, and tried to slash him with his sword.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 pm

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!?" Buu bellowed madly, as if he was about to tear his own head off. "I WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER JUST FOR THAT VERY THOUGHT!!!" Buu then grabed Nuchiha's sword as he sliced, and his thumb got cut off, and then threw the sword into a volcano that was at ground level. Buu then shot a Super Kamehameha at Nuchiha, and right before Nuchiha's eyes, he grew larger, his muscles bulged, and horns began to sprout out of his forehead. "YOU WILL SUFFER, YOU SAIYAN SCUM!!" Buu yelled extatically and angrily, as the holes in his arms and chest began to puff out ice(every few seconds) and the side of his arms grew earthen spikes. As Buu transfored to his Demonic form, his head tail's ball-like end began to catch on fire, and stood there, dancing on his head tail, as if it was supposed to be there. Buu's powerlevel rose by 150,000, 3/4ths of his original powerlevel.

PL: 350,000
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Nuchiha saw Buu yell at him, he saw Buu about to grab him, but Nuchiha dodged it. Buu tried to grab Nuchiha's sword, and he did, Nuchiha saw Buu throw it. " NO! " Nuchiha yelled, and he jumped to his sword, and grabbed it, but, Nuchiha didn't stop. He hit a wall, and went through. " What the!? " Nuchiha said, as he began to fall, he then flew back up. " We were never in where ever we were! But, i'm impressed, good illusion, bravo, you convinced me! " Nuchiha said, as he looked out back the window, " Now, do you want to fight inside here in confined space, or shall we fight out here? " Nuchiha asked Buu,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Buu didn't respond to Nuchiha. He has just completed his transformation, and the Super Kamehameha was still advancing at Nuchiha. As Nuchiha thought this was all an illusion, it really wasn't. The wall nuchiha hit is the barrier between hell and Earth. What Nuchiha was seeing through the window is what he really wants to see deep in him, and that is the only illusion in hell. Buu stood there, staring at Nuchiha, waiting for his blast to hit.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Nuchiha was acting cocky, and wanted to wait for the last second to dodge the blast. " Hup! " Nuchiha shouted, as he jumped at the last second, " My.... My hair... " Nuchiha muttered to himself, the blast had hit some of his hair, and disintegrated it. " What ever, its only a couple of strands, " Nuchiha said. Nuchiha then charged two blue orbs in each hand, then launched it, it was a double kamehameha,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:04 pm

In reply, Buu swirled his hands in circles, and wind spun around his circling hands. The wind grew larger and larger, and the Kamehamehas were nearly at him, but then Buu spun in one big sircle and let go of the wind, and then it turned into a large, destructive tornade. It went in circles around Buu, and it absorbed the kamehamehas when the were right in front of Buu. Then the tornado went straight for Nuchiha.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Nuchiha saw the Buu make his kamehameha dissappear, ' What the?! ' Nuchiha thought, Nuchiha then looked back at the window barrier, ' Lets make this a public battle! ' Nuchiha thought, as he broke through the barrier. ' THAT HURT! ALOT! ' Nuchiha thought, but he didn't show any pain though, he didn't want to make himself look like a wimp. Nuchiha was moving around the city, with the tornado following him, this would destroy buildings, and injure people. This would bring attention, and, any more potential opponets,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 pm

"YOU B**** A** MOTHER F*****!" Buu yelled in extreme anger, running in full speed at Nuchiha. When he saw Nuchiha run into the city, destroying bul=ildings, he smirked happily, and started to kill all innocents in site.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm

" CHAOS! WHOO! " Nuchiha shouted out, Nuchiha then kept avoiding the tornado, and having it hitting buildings, ' WHERE ARE ALL OF THE HEROES OUT THERE!? " Nuchiha thought angrily,
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Gokin was sleeping happily in his hotel, when he heard a call of distress( and the destruction of buildings). Gokin got up, dressed in his gi, grabbed his Nyobo staff and ran to the source of destruction. When Gokin arrived, he saw Buu, killing any innocent person in site, and his grandpa, destroying everything with the tornado. Then Gokin heard a helicopter, tanks running over destroyed cars, and a soldier yelling in a mega-phone;"You! Pink man and Nuchiha! Stop where you are or face the consequinces!" Gokin then yelled out to them, "Get out of here! You can't stop them! Go or you will get killed!" Gokin waved his arms and jumped, hoping to get the soldiers attention, but when he did, they yelled for him to get out of there or he might get killed. Since they didn't listen, Gokin turned to where Buu was and shot his Omega Disc, a disc much like destructo disc yet purple, faster, stronger, and more plentiful(shoots 1 disc that splits into 10). Gokin guided 5 of the disc at Nuchiha, hoping to stop the madness.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

" GOKIN! Finally! " Nuchiha shouted, as he dodged the destructo discs, and he landed near Gokin, " I was trying to get your attention, and this was the best way so, yeah. But, thats not the point! Unless we fuse, the pink guy will kill us all! And make your descision quickly! " Nuchiha said, as the tornado got closer, the military overheard Nuchiha, " WHAT!? " The officer shouted, " YOU KILLED INNOCNENTS JUST TO ATTRACT A KIDS ATTENTION!? " The officer yelled out, " SHUT UP! " Nuchiha shouted at the officer, " QUICKLY GOKIN! CHOOSE, " Nuchiha said,
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Buu, now alarmed of the disc coming at him, turned to the disc and shot a dark ball, a dark purple orb that is the size of a bowling ball, at the disc, and destroyed them all because Buu guided them at all the disc. Buu then shot a ki at a building next to Nuchiha and guided the dark ball at Gokin. He also hot a dark ball out of his mouth at the tanks.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

"NO!" Gokin yelled. "We don't need to fuse! His pl is 2,500 more than mine, nothing more! If I turned super saiyan, I can beat him!" Gokin then grabed Nuchiha and threw him on top of a building so the tornado would go there rather than at Gokin and the army vehicles. Gokin then shot 1 destructo disc that split into 10 and sent them straight at all the ki blast sent at himself, Nuchiha, and the army. Gokin then started to power up, and his hair started to turn golden. He grunted in pain and when the transformation was finished, Gokin said, "Get ready to face your worst nightmare, Buu!"

PL: 695,000

Last edited by Gokin on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"Nuchiha, defend the innocent and get rid of the tornade!" Gokin called as he rushed at Buu.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Buu stared at Gokin with horror in his eyes, he had never seen such a powerful oponent. Buu flew away from Gokin, and went after Nuchiha. Buu shot a couple more dark balls at the army vehicles.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Nuchiha then powered down to normal, ' I can stay in KAIO - KEN for long stretches, but, its getting annoying. ' Nuchiha thought. Nuchiha then registered Gokin's ki signature into his scouter, so if he needed to, he could find him. " THERE HE IS! FIRE! " The officer said, as helicopters began to arise, and then fire at Nuchiha. Nuchiha then saw Buu fly towards him, Nuchiha then dissappeared, but, was actually hiding, where he could see the battle, and he hid his ki so he couldn't be found.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Buu, seeing Nuchiha disapeared, went straight for the army forces. The dark balls hit and destroyed the tanks, and when he landed on the helicopter, he tore off one of the spinning wings off the top, leaving only 2, so it fell down, and the occupants of the helicopter screamed in terror and in fear for their lives. The helicopter crashed into a 200ft tall building, and it was destroyed. Buu then teleported away from the battle, and didn't ever come back.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm

"WHAT THE..." Gokin yelled, but paused. Gokin was about to slam his right leg in Buu's left cheek, but he was gone. Gokin couldn't sense him anywhere, so Gokin teleported away too. "Good-bye grandpa" were his last words. Gokin was seaching for Buu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:25 pm