Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+7
Shargen
Clara
Dranger
Dessica
Neviux
Gokin
Nuchiha101
11 posters

New Transformation list ( Saiyans )

Poll

Vote

[ 10 ]
    New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_lcap45%New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 5 ]
    New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_lcap23%New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_lcap9%New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 5 ]
    New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_lcap23%New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) I_vote_rcap [23%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) Empty New Transformation list ( Saiyans )

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 pm

This is the Saiyan section, I will post the rest of the list later,

======
    Saiyan
    ======

1st Form

Oozaru

Requirements: Full moon, or use moon ball technique,

Bonuses: X1.5 PL, but lose of control. Control can be gained through multiple uses, which is around, 6 - 10, speed decreased by 75%.

Appearance: When looking directly into the full moon or an effect that simulates moonlight, such as the moon Ball technique, a Saiyan or Half saiyan with a tail can turn Oozaru. The rays from the moon stimulate a gland in the tail which unlocks this transformation, turning the person with Saiyan blood into Oozaru. when Oozaru their height is ten times the size of their normal form. In this form, the transformed is in a primal state and through training can they learn to control themselves.

2nd form

False Super Saiyan

Requirements: 250,000 PL

Bonuses: X2, Need some sort of extreme emotional need,

Description: In this form, the user's irises and pupils are no longer visible, mostly in turn to the power and bleak rage. His body bulks up a little, his hair straightens like that of a Super Saiyan, his skin color also appears to have a yellow hue to it, but there is no considerable change in feature other than a red tint to his hair. He gains a yellowish surge of aura, somewhat but not quite resembling that of a normal Super Saiyan's. In turn, the form somewhat resembles a glorified Kaio-ken form, but there are notable differences.

3rd form

Super Saiyan

Requirements: 500,000 PL, Need some sort of extreme emotional need or some extreme emotional want.

Bonuses: X2.5 PL, if triggered by emotional need you lose control, and become consumed by rage.

Description: The first Super Saiyan transformation occurs when a Saiyan who has reached his natural limit, loses himself in a fit of rage. However, the transformation must be triggered in response to a great need. While physical change is not too drastic, the power output increase is colossal.

4rth form

Ascended Super Saiyan

Requirements: 1,000,000 power level

Bonuses: X3 PL, Consumes large amounts of energy,

Description: This form has no roots in rage and is achieved throught intense training, this form has no appearance difference besides the muscles are a little bigger. This form gives alot more speed and power, but its not anywhere equal SSJ2.

5th form

Ultra Super Saiyan

Requirements: 1,500,000 power level

Bonuses: X4 PL, Speed decreased by 50%, Consume large amounts of energy.

Description: This form has no roots in rage and is ahieved through greater amounts of training. This form gives massive amounts of power but comes at a cost, decreased speed.

6th form

Super Saiyan 2

Requirements: 2,000,000 power level

Bonuses: X4.5 PL, consumes a moderate amount of energy,

Description: This form is achieved through more rage than SSJ. This form gives large amounts of speed and power. This form gives of the the massive amounts of extra Ki through a golden aura and lightning.

7th form

Super Saiyan 3

Requirements: 3,000,000

Bonuses: X5 PL, must go through intense meditation training, Consumes LARGE amounts of energy every second.

Description: This form is achieved through massive amounts of meditation, and rage. The hair grows long and reaches the back of the users knees. There is so much extra Ki that the golden aura is large and the aura and lightning can injure others if you get too close.

8th form

Golden Oozaru

Requirements: 5,000,000, Blutz wave, or artificial Blutz Wave.

Bonuses: X5.5 PL, Speed decreased by 50%

Description: This form is achieved by looking at a full moon or using the moon ball technique. The Golden Oozaru is extremely powerful and is hard to take control of it.

9th form

Super Saiyan 4

Requirements: 10,000,000 power level, Control over Golden Oozaru.

Bonuses: X6 PL

Description: This form is achieved by gaining control over Golden Oozaru,

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) Empty Re: New Transformation list ( Saiyans )

Post by Gokin Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm

I vote yes because this is better than the original, and because change is always good. Well, not always, but sometimes.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

New Transformation list ( Saiyans ) Empty Re: New Transformation list ( Saiyans )

Post by Neviux Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Considering it looks much less God-Moddery right now. I'm assuming u aren't going to give any of the other races random crap that doesn't match this in equality then yea lets go.

Last edited by Neviux on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dessica
    Dessica

# of Posts : 49

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dessica
    Powerlevel: 36,500

Post by Dessica Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I don't think "ascended Super Saiyan" is prominent enough of a change to warrant its own form. I didn't like it when DB Wiki counted it, and I don't really like it here. I would skip it and go straight to Ultra SSJ, since that was an actual, drastic change, not just a "slight muscle difference" and a vague, possibly negligible difference in PL from regular SSJ. Otherwise, it looks good, assuming the other races get anywhere near this sort of treatment.
    Dranger
    Dranger

# of Posts : 10

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kransa
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Dranger Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

I say yes. It's better this way.
    Clara
    Clara

# of Posts : 95

Scouter Reading
    Name: Clara
    Powerlevel: 30,000

Post by Clara Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 pm

I say yes because it just makes more since.
    Shargen
    Shargen

# of Posts : 53

Scouter Reading
    Name: Shargen
    Powerlevel: 500,000

Post by Shargen Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

I voted ' yes '. I think its better this way, but it WILL need some edits here and there. Besides that, I like it.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Buu
    Powerlevel: 34,000

Post by Elemental Buu Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

I say yes cuz I like it.
    Dracohn
    Dracohn
    Administrator

# of Posts : 18

Scouter Reading
    Name: None
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Dracohn Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm

I voted yes, I agree with Shargen, and Dessica. It does need some minor edits here and there, in the final revision the description should be changed. I like the transformations, but it needs more description.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 pm

I don't like it. I mean 10 transformations! Also I'll have to work alot harder just to get ss1! This is impossible for some rpers to grasp!

Nvm! It actually now looks cool!
    Maneki Neko

# of Posts : 21

Scouter Reading
    Name: Maneki Neko
    Powerlevel: 21,500

Post by Maneki Neko Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm

i voted yes since there seems to be a good balance between each form.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:09 pm

This list has been approved, over half of the active users voted yes. 13 out of 18 active users, voted yes, and I will be modify it so its more descriptive when the final list is made.
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Post by Baki Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

I like it and LOVe the golden oozaru and false super sayian transformation but the accesended supersayian forms and the super kai-ken are a bit much

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:37 pm