Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field

Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 8,000

Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field Empty Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field

Post by Tairu Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

(Yo anyone can join lolz da more da merrier)

Tairu was walking to a tree. "Hmph" said Tairu looking the tree with his arms crossed. Tairu kicked the tree then putting a little slash in it, Tairu jumped back. "What a barren land where can anyone go to train on this planet" said Tairu looking around. Tairu then seen a group of what look to be strong fighters walk into a building. Tairu decided to see what was over there and started walking. Tairu walked in the building. Then Tairu looked over to see a group of fighters all punching some stuffed dummies. The one guy with the brown hair looked at him and smiled. "Hey I am Sepor and I wanted to know what a weakling like you was doing in here" smirked Sepor. Tairu grinned and walked away. Then Sepor followed him. "Hey weakling what is a kid like you doing here" said Sepor looking at him. Tairu started punching the punching bag lightly trying not to lose his temper. "HEY KID I AM TALKING TO YOU" yelled Sepor stopping the bag with his hand.Tairu then punched straight through the punching bag. Tairu looked at Sepor and grinned. Sepor looked at him. Tairu jumped back. "Oh wow you seemed to have broke a training dummy" said Sepor laughing. Tairu then punched the cocky sayian in his gut."Ugh why you little" said Sepor rushing at Tairu. Sepor started throwing punches at him. Tairu dodging each one when finally a knee flew up hitting Tairu in the mouth. Then spit came out as Tairu got hit. Tairu bounced back. Tairu looked at him very angerily and rushed at him. Tairu then punched him in the gut. "Ugh" said Sepor spitting out blood. Sepor slowly fell to the ground. "I dont have time to kill you" said Tairu walking out the door. To Tairu's surprise a gang of fighters at at the door about 5 people there. Tairu looked up and grinned. "Get him" they said running at him. Not much could be seen what Tairu was doing just a group of people punching at Tairu. Tairu jumped back and then started punching them all. Punch by punch knocking all 5 of them out. Taitu smirks "I am getting a little rusty". Tairu started walking around Planet Vegeta. Tairu looks over a big dome. The sign read "DO YOU NEED TO TRAIN THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU"
    Tairu grinned.
    Tairu
    Tairu

Scouter Reading

Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field Empty Re: Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field

Post by Tairu Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Tairu walks in the door of the dome to see people actually serous about training wait it seems to be a boot camp. "HEY THERE" said Joe which according to his uniform not gonna ask. "Um.....hi" said Tairu with his arms crossed. "DO YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME THE BEST" screamed Joe. "Ugh..I think I got what it takes to get a head ache from you" said Tairu. "OH YOU WANNA BE SMART START RUNNING 50 LAPS" screamed Joe. Tairu starting running like it was nothing. After 45 laps though Tairu actually start to feel him getting stronger. Tairu reached 50 and stopped. Tairu then crossed his arms again. "YOU THINK THAT WAS ALL DROP AND GIVE ME 50 PUSH UPS WITH ONE ARM LEFT FIRST" screamed Joe. Tairu quickly did 50 on his left arm then quicky rotated to do about 50 with his right. "Hmph" said Tairu standing up. "WHY DONT YOU-" screamed Joe getting cut off. "Enough this boy has proved his worth I think it is time I taught him some stuff" said the man. Tairu looked at him. "I am Master.Tonz" said Master Tonz. Tairu knowing he should show respect for the master quickly bowed. "So you do show respect that is very good to know, I guess your not that bad" said Master Tonz. Tairu crossed his arms. "Well if im going to train you I need to get you to do the hardest training of them all" said Master Tonz. Tairu looked at him hoping to get a challenge. "I need you to go get my earring out of the sea" said Master Tonz. Tairu looked at him as if he was stupid. Master Tonz showed him the earring it looked like a eclipsed moon. Tairu walked out the door to go do his training.
    Tairu
    Tairu

Scouter Reading

Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field Empty Re: Planet Vegeta Very Bare in a Dark Field

Post by Tairu Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Tairu flew down toward the sea. Tairu searched the water for a little and then thought there is no way that he could find it. Searching the water looking like a idiot. Master Tonz walked out and set up a chair and watched. The sun was hot beaming down on Tairu. Tairu then put his arm in the water to pull what seem to be the earring. A big explosion went off. "Hahahahah" said Master Tonz bursting out in laughter. Tairu flew up from the smoke. "What was that all about" said Tairu. "Dont ask questions I am still missing a earring" said Master Tonz. Tairu went back to the water. Tairu started searching again outrageous that he had to do such a thing. Tairu kicked the dirt and seen the earring fly in the air. Tairu was amazed to see the earring. The earring was in the air when it got swept up by a hawk. Tairu got in a rage. Tairu started shooting kai at the hawk. The hawk started to swirl dodging the kais. "Why you little" said Tairu flying in the air chasing the hawk. Tairu then caught up and grabbed the hawk and got the earring. "Yes" said Tairu actually feeling happy about it then flew down toward Master Tonz and gave it to him. "Now I can complete the pair" said Master Tonz. Master Tonz then threw the earrings in the sand. "I hate having non pairs,now the real training begins" said Master Tonz

(Grade Please)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm

+ 2,5000 PL

You must be exhausted XD
    celldragon
    celldragon

# of Posts : 169

Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Post by celldragon Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 pm

wow, i never knew how good you were
    *clap *clap *clap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:28 pm