Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Baki learns the kamehameha

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Baki learns the kamehameha Empty Baki learns the kamehameha

Post by Baki Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Quest Overview: Master Roshi is familiar with you and has decided to teach you one last move. It's called the kamehameha wave. But do you have what it takes to master it?
    Requirements:
    ;Finish "Find Roshi's Magazines" quest
    ;Must have +50 Alignment
    Rewards: +500 PL, Kamehameha Wave Technique.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Baki learns the kamehameha Empty Re: Baki learns the kamehameha

Post by Baki Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 pm

Baki waitted for master roshi outside his house. "Ugh when is that pervert going to get here???" he asked himself. Roshi promised baki some training today and yet he has been inside all day wacthing commercials for a show called "girls gone wild" he could he his laughs all the way from his living room to the beach. Baki sighned and began swirling his finger in some sand. "Once i get stronger i will visit the planet my ancstors come from and recruit people to be apart of the Z-fighters and then i'll be able to protect earth once and for all with sayian defenders.. he grinned as the master aproached carrying his staff, and wearing his casual Green hawian shirt and Canary Yellow Swimming Trunks. Roshi's dark glasses gleamed in the sunlight.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Baki said he was wacked over the forehead with Roshi's staff and a frown came upon Roshi's lips. "Respect your elders boy, now if your done assualting a old man pay attention cause im only going to show you this once......" Roshi cuffed one hand and with the other pointed at a rock. "See im about to move that boulder over there from here..." Roshi cuffed both hands and roatated his hands while chanting. "Kame........." he began baki blinked and saw Roshi peer through his sunglasses.

"HAAAmmmmmee....." baki raised his eyesbrows wondering if its going to simply move the boulder or actually destroy it now that roshi was beggining to show some true power.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Roshi roared the old battle cry had echoes in the air filled with memory of the prevoius users of the same martial art move so many times in his mind. Roshi motioned for baki to try himself. Baki turned around squinting to see the boulder standing ontop the narrow peak of a mountain top. "now knock it down from here........." roshi said his glasses glittering with the sunlight refected off of it. "wha- i CANT hit THAT from HERE!" he winned. His mind refocused on his mission in life. "You know what i'll do it!" his mind focused on the boulder and he cuffed his hands. "Rember roshi im not going to become weak and i intend on becoming the saivor of the earth when i become strong enough!" Baki focused the energy into his hands and roshi smiled approving. "Now baki let it all ouT!" baki chanted the phase "kamehame.............." he suddenly shot his hands forward and a blast escaped his hands as soon as he declared "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" he roared. the boulder along with the topmost part of the mountain was gone when the smoke cleared up and baki panted the kamehameha of that power took alot out of him, it took more ki than he thought it would.Baki felt a hard strike agianst his skull. His eyes grew heavy And his knees wobbled, He fainted.

Baki awoke to the couch of master roshi roshi sitting next to him drinking a cup of dark coffee. "Ah you're awake sorry for hitting you on the head accidently but i meant to slap you on the back but my hand lost grip of it's staff and well......." he offered some coffee "No hard feelings huh Baki?". Baki was shocked of how easily Master Roshi knocked him out with a blow to the head and nodded "Of coarse not master thought it wouldnt hurt to be more careful with that staff of yours" they both laughed "so lets start over agian..."

Baki and Roshi returned to the beach his body recovered from the previous blast. "Now Baki try hitting me with your kamehameha, don't worry I'll be fine just do it and lets see how much damage you can dish out..." roshi squated down hands out in front of him. Baki resumed his kamehameha stance. "Are you sure master?" Baki asks Roshi nods. Baki cuffs his hands and chants "KKAAAMEEEE......" he began a blue orb of ki energy gathered in his hands. "HAMMEEE..." the ki in his hands worried roshi as he began to wonder if Baki could actually do a powerful kamehameha. Baki thrusted his hands forward and roared. "HAAAAAA!!!!!" the blast shot out of Baki's hands into Roshi. Roshi leaped over the blast and behind Baki. "You did a fine job boy, a MIGHTY fine job!" Roshi applauded Bakiand patted him on the back. "You know know the kamehameha congrats you'll get better with that the more you use it rember that boy..."

Baki's body felt weak, he wasn't sweaty yet he was drained. "Thank you master..." he bowed. Roshi giggles "well it's no trouble Baki just rember that move I taught you and who knows how much you can do with it..." Roshi leads Baki inside. "Rest here for tonight you had a long day..."

~end~
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Done Please Grade
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Kamehameha learned,
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm

what about the 500 PL as stated in the awards?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:09 pm

They don't give that apparently! I did Gallick Gun I didn't get 4000 pl!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:56 pm