Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

veddy vs. baki

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

veddy vs. baki Empty veddy vs. baki

Post by Baki Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Baki walks upon the grasslands, his eyes look up to the blue cloudless sky and the sunlight's glare brings warmth baki's skin. Baki's orange gi flows carelessly in the wind and he brushes the hair away from his eyes. Suddenly he sensed a high powerlevel rival to his nearby. "looks like i get to have some fun today..." he smiled. he was eager for a challenge.

veddy vs. baki Empty Re: veddy vs. baki

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:53 pm

Veddy arrived after his fight from Clyde! He said, " come on! Bring it! I'll let you make the first move!" the saiyan was pumped! He got to fight a powerful opponent who was even stronger then him!
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Baki dashed at the male he raised his left fist in the air his elbow pointing back. Baki's right knee was raised atempting a swift knee to the male's midsection if his fist connects if not he would still be able to knee him.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm

The saiyan was being charged head on! Veddy said, " tsk tsk! Don't you know a thing about fightning! heh! If it were an elite you'd be dead by now! Good thing I'm not an elite but still big mistake!" He quickly dodged! Then he appeared behind him through sheer speed( Like in the show where they turn into static when they move so fast!) He said, " Are you ready?" Then jumped in the air! He flew then shot 25 ki blasts at Baki!
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Baki usingthe backside of his hand knocked them all harmlessley to the groun however only a few managed to graze him. "Sayian elite? Guess that means your a sayian since humans are so unknowing of other races..." Baki held his hands forward. "GALICK GUN!" the wave of purple escaped his hands aimed at the sayian above him. he hopped back and got into a stance. " i didn't get your name by the way, i am Baki Ookami."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

The saiyan smiled and said, " Well! You couldn't tell by my tail! Wow! I am Veddy! NIce Gallick Gun! But! I can easily dodge it!" He dodged it easily! Then with swift speed appeared just a few feet behind him! He said, " Now! Gallick Gun! This is alot better chance to hit since I'm pretty close to ya!" He put his plams together then fired the purple beam! It charged at Baki hoping to overtake him finishing him for good! ( Nice post huh?) Then Veddy threw 5 ki blasts at Baki!
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Baki was pushed deep into the earth by the galik gun attack creating a crator. His hands held up he atemped a quick yet weaker galik gun to stop the ki bolts. "GALICK GUN!" he roared the wave shot out and destroyed the bolts and countinued to charge at veddy. Baki kicked off the earth under hi and flew behind veddy and smirked. "You know i can play fast ball too..." he jumped up and threw a quick ki bolt downwards.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Veddy was going to be hit in both directions by a ki blast and a weak Gallick gun! Veddy said, "Nice! But your fast ball needs a little work!" He quickly dodged both by going up! Then he appeared 20 feet from Baki! He said, " Take this! Spirit BLAST!" He fired the green beam charging at Baki to finish it! If this landed Veddy could win! Veddy then controlled it with his mind( I am doing a spirit rush! It's kind of a physical attack where I can control a Spirit Blast with my mind then rush where you are and grab you ad push you into it!). He charged behind Baki then tried to grab him and push him in the spirit blast!
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"YUO DODGED BOTH ATTACKS IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Baki exclaimed he threw a punch aiming at veddy's cheek before he was thrown into a blast. The blast exploded on baki's back as he fell to the earth bellow. His clothing was ripped and his body was scrathed he sat up wobbling and spat some blood out. "nice shot but you forgot something..." He walked towards veddy slowley. "IM STILL STANDING!!" He dashed with insane speed and appaeared behind veddy. He threw a powerful ki bolt two feet away from his back then flying above veddy threw barrage of fifteen ki bolts at him. Baki's arms grew tired and his eyes were heavy he had little ki left who knows how much longer he can last.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Veddy was attacked by a punch then ki blasts! Then he said, " nice! But! I'm not done yet!" Veddy was a little tired though. He could see Baki was a bit tired as well! He tried to grab Baki! Then he spun aroun 5 times then let him go so Baki ould hit the ground! Then he followed that by using 10 ki blasts at him!

Last edited by Veddy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 am

Baki was thrown down. he lay exhausted this is the first time he's fought an intenive battle. Baki struggling to get up gathered ki into his hand. "dodge this!" he threw a large deadly fast ki bolt at veddy then charged.

Last edited by Baki on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Veddy was being attacked by a fast ki blast! Luckily, the saiyan was hit by the blast hurting him! He said, "Man Baki! You pack a wallop with your ki blasts!" The saiyan was being charged by baki and so he said, "Gallick Gun!" He was charging the purple beam. Then he fired it at Baki! The purple beam charged at Baki! This could hopefully finish it!
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Baki is hit with full force by the galik gun. since he was charging he laided on his backl. "alright i submit you win...." baki got up aching.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Veddy said, "What! Really! Wow! That's awesome! Cool! But! I gotta admit! You really tired me out! I actually was gonna give up if you dodged! Nice! So see ya!" He flew up in the air and said, "I'll catch ya later! hm? Maybe you want to join My alliance? You could be a captian!" He flew off!
    Battle over!
    Baki deserves 4000 I deserve 3500
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

i agree Very Happy but well let the admins decide shall we?
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 am

grade please!
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm

You both get 6000pl. My calcalations show that 1/10th of the strongest person's pl is nearly 6000. The fight was long enough to earn it anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:34 pm