Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Dessica Vs. Baki

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Dessica Vs. Baki Empty Dessica Vs. Baki

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Baki entered the sparring room of the U.W.P.U headquarters. His orange gi uniform hung casually on Baki's body. His Spiked black hair on his shoulders as he saw a woman. Baki eager to test his abilities went over and introduced himself. "HI! I am Baki Ookami, I'm sortof searching for a sparring partner do you mind being my spar partner?" he asked his black eyes looking down innocently he was taller than the female yet he sensed she was stronger than she appeared.
    Dessica
    Dessica

# of Posts : 49

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dessica
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 36,500

Dessica Vs. Baki Empty Re: Dessica Vs. Baki

Post by Dessica Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm

"Baki... the other captain, right?" Dessica, by actively defending West City and the surrounding area against Red Ribbon, had seemingly attracted the attention of a budding alliance. Though still feeling like a fish out of water compared to all the other fighters, she certainly wasn't going to decline an offer to join an organization like this--it was the sort of prestige that would look far too good on a resume to back down from. She was sporting a rather form fitting tanktop and a pair of sweat pants. "I'm Dessica... and sure, I don't mind sparring for a little while."
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Post by Baki Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:58 pm

"THATS THE SPIRIT!" he gave a thumbs up and grinned with his eyes closed. He bowed and replied "thank you for accepting i promise to do my best.." His Muscles tensed a bit but they were flexible enough to lash out quickly he crouched down hands in front of his body in a solid stance.

"Okay then lets work on good old melee combat, to be honest it's my favoite form of combat so keep on your toes!" he slowly steped forward then sprung out with a quick ground sweep that would knock The Femal known as Dessica off her feet if it conected with her legs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 pm