Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

The Story of Artico

Artico
    Artico

# of Posts : 38

Scouter Reading
    Name: Artico
    Race: Alien
    Powerlevel: 3000

The Story of Artico Empty The Story of Artico

Post by Artico Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Artico was passing through the forest of the Planet Vegeta. Then he found a saiyan who said, "Huh! Frieza! Die!" The Saiyan has mistaken Artico for Frieza. He said, "No! But you'll still die!" Artico charged at the Saiyan. He punched in the gut. The saiyan then said, "Take this!" He threw a ki blast at Artico. But the Changeling used Nova Strike. Then he charged at the Saiyan. Then he tore through the saiyan killing him easily. The Changeling with an evil grin laughed. He said, "One Monkey terminated! Muwhahahaha!" Then 4 saiyans came out and said, "Die!" Artico said, " Yeah! You die! Miserable Monkeys!" He then used Nova Strike. Then he charged at one saiyan after the other. The 4 saiyans perished. Finally Artico was tired. He said, "Darn it! I'm losing energy! From now on I'll kill them with my hands!" Then the chief came out. He said, "Die!" Artico chuckled. He said, "You stupid Monkeys think you can beat me! But you're wrong and that is what can lead to your Death!" Artico punched the saiyan. The saiyan was hit and was propelled to a tree. He was weakaned. Then Artico charged then got behind him. He said, "Bye." But the saiyan shoved a ki blast in the changeling. He was really damaged and said, "Die." He got behind him. Then with his tail ( Changelings have tails but not monkey tails) choked the saiyan. He said, "Told ya that you would die! Muwhahahaha!" Then Artico set out so he could leave the planet.
    Grade Please.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

The Story of Artico Empty Re: The Story of Artico

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 am

I don't think you'll want my review on your overall role play...xDD

Rp Reward: +1000, -20 alignment (killing saiyans)
    Artico
    Artico

Scouter Reading

Post by Artico Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:54 pm

The changeling Artico decided that this planet was boring. He flew up in the air and was preparing to fly to earth. He then grabbed his scouter and started flying in space. He went towards Earth. It would be a long flight but the changeling would manage. He started flying then there was an astoroid field! The Changeling used his Nova Strike to get past all the meteors. Then his journey to earth continued. Artico was starting to get tired of all his flying. But he had to get to earth. he continued flying. Then he saw Earth, the blue planet. Artico chuckled and said, "My,my! On my way to earth! Now to cause some terror!" Then when he landed on the grass of the planet he said, "Well. Earthlings, here I come! Prepare for the great wrath of Artico, a Changeling! I will crush you all!" The changeling looked around for some excitement. he would eradicate any living thing he came across.
    Need a grade please( Sorry for short post.)
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Well, you can't get any pl for this. Your rp is pretty bad, and there was no fighting whatsoever.
    Artico
    Artico

Scouter Reading

Post by Artico Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Spoiler:

The Changeling Artico was looking for something to erradicate for fun when his souter picked up something very strange. It said 6 powers of 900! The changeling said to himself, "That's strange. I never came across earthlings with a power level of 900. Guess I found something to erradicate! muwahahahahahaha! I now shall go check it out." He flew towards the power. Then he found 6 saibamen. He said, "Well, I only know Saiyans who grow these creatures. I guess I shall eradicate them. Look at me, how I thought a mere earthling could have a powerlevel of 900 and have there be 6 of them! That's classic." Then he got to work of Destroying them. One saibamen charged at him. But he just side stepped the poor creature. Then he appeared behind it. He grabbed it. Then he choked the poor creature. Then the other 5 charged at him. Artico then used his Nova Strike! He charged at one saibamen after the other. Then he passed through them all. Then they all charged for him again. So the changeling then punched one at a time. The changeling said, "now, die!" he shot 5 ki blasts. Then the poor creatures perished. Then Artico said, "Well, that was fun! heheheheheheheheheh! Better go terrorize the earthlings!" He flew up ready to terrorize Mankind.
    Grade please! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:19 pm