Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Baki gets a Namekian Dragon ball!

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Baki gets a Namekian Dragon ball! Empty Baki gets a Namekian Dragon ball!

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Baki floated around the Namekian skylines, scanning the area with his sight and beginning his search for the Namekian dragon balls. Dit…Ditt…Dit…. Blinked the sayian scouter in his hand while he scanned the area. “DITDITDIT” it blinked rapidly, “must be nearby somewhere…” he hopped down from the air and landed in the middle of a marsh, the green trees swayed carelessly in the breeze and the light loose grey fog dampened the air in the marsh. The muck in ground bubbled and the ground underneath Baki’s feet squished with every step he took. “EEWWwww….” Baki complains as he steps into the mud. The dragon radar points north from Baki’s current position. “Guess I guess it must be that way” he says as he follows the oozing bubbling brown path of the Namekian marsh.

Baki blinks and brushes his hair as the cool marsh wind breathes on his back, the hair on the back of his neck stand on end and Baki clenches his fists in fear and anxiety “the sooner I’m out of this godforsaken place the better….” Baki said aloud he heard moaning in the trees behind him. “This place is so creepy….” He continued ignoring the trees moan, the path shook knocking Baki on his chest. “AW and that was my FAVOITE shirt TOO! Now I’m angry!” he shouted he got up and checked his radar. “still north huh?” he said the breeze on his back sent chills throughout his body, can’t be too long now”. Baki continues his walk down the squishing path of brown mud when he comes across a hut. “The dragon ball must be in there…” Baki thinks to himself. The hut was made of wood, perhaps from the trees that lay in the mud buried from the swamp.

The hut had light glowing out the one window near the dark, dead brown wood door that barley hung off its hinges. Baki tip-toed near the window and peered into the small hut, inside were plenty of weird artifacts hanging off the walls, a lot of the books inside they were shelves overstuffed and looks like it has suffered from much abuse. Above a bookcase lay the three star Namekian Dragon ball. “THERE IT IS!” Baki exclaims he feels cold breathing on his neck and a hand on his shoulder and hears a voice whisper in his ear.
    “You know looking into people’s homes can be quite rude, especially if they’re not there…” Baki turns around wide eyed face to face with an old man with white hair sprouting above his ears his pointed ears. “The name’s Yoba sonny, now may I ask the name of a possible thief in my home?” asked the old man. Baki bows “I apologize my name is Baki, and I am searching for the mystical wish granting powers of the eternal dragon, right now I am searching wide and far for the dragon balls and this is my first to find however it is in your possession so I must ask for you to please allow me to use it and once I am complete with my journey to find the Dragonballs I may give it back to you.” Baki states the old man known as Yoba seems impressed. “You know what I may give it to you BUT you must do a task for me….” The old man carries himself into his hut and pulls out a book. “This swamp carries much spiritual energy that I need to remain alive see I’m well over two thousand years old and this swamp keeps me alive by bathing in its mystical hot spring hidden near the heart of the swamp. However with every passing day I yearn for the sweet end of death, so I have decided to no longer bathe in the spring. But….” He cuts off Baki before he was about to interrupt. “There is a Magical Night watchman who watches over the spring and in my sleep he sings to me and then in my sleep I carry myself to the spring and bathe in my sleep. I want to grow old and die already I’ve relived life so many times I’ve grown sick of it, but I want to die of natural causes and tonight he comes to me in my sleep again. I need you to defend me while I sleep and make sure I do not enter the sacred waters of the spring so I may remain old and die tonight” Baki looks as him “I will do this quest in exchange for the dragon ball” and they shake hands.

Baki sits on his tail thinking about the deal, “are you sure you want to die old man?” the man shakes his head. “I am not just an old man but I am a soothsayer and breaking the laws of magic I foresaw the eve of my death the day my body reaches the stage of two hundred Namekian years, I will die. I was so young when I saw this I did everything I could to prevent it wasting my youth on a way to find a way. My first search was a quest to find the dragon balls but that failed me as you could tell I managed to only collect one out of seven…” Baki looks at the dragon ball hanging above his bookcase. “Then in my search for another way I came upon the secret path to the spring of youth on Namek, there I bathed and remained young for well over my supposed death. But every bath had a price, I still felt aged inside and when I decided to stop and let myself die the watchmen of the spring refused to let me go and made me bathe in my sleep. Now is the time I die if I am to die peacefully I must stay away from the spring until midnight when y body will die and I may move onto the afterlife.” The old Namekian known as Yoba sighed, “It’s almost time...” he fell onto the ground laying on his back and Baki carried him and laided him on his bed “Rest easy friend your suffering in this world is nearly over…..” Baki covered the man’s body with his blankets and rested his head on his pillow. A tear crawled down Baki’s cheek as he wiped it clearly and smiled at the dying body. A rustling was heard on the man’s window and in his sleep the Namekian soothsayer known as Yoba turned his head in his sleep.

Baki stormed outside seeing what would dare disturb an old man in his final hours of life when a shadow stands in front of Baki smiling sickly. The shadow steps into the light and it forms and shapes itself into a younger version of the old man but with much darker green skin that seems so close to black. “I am Aboy, the dark side of Yoba. To use the spring he had to separate himself between good and evil to remain young and now I was born as long as he lives I live and if he dies I die so I carry him to the swamp and bathe the fool so I may continue my life. I already bathed in the spring tonight and I plan on bathing Yoba too. If you’re smart you’ll stay out of my way!” the villainous Namekian declares.
    Two hours left…
    Baki thinks to himself and counts the minutes pass by as the two beings stood there in silence for a minute every second the man known as Yoba passes closer to death. He final speaks “he has wished for his life to end too long and now he yearns for the end, will you not let him pass?” Aboy replies, “I am the heart of the darkness of this swamp and it is I who whispers to the trees of Namek learning the deepest secrets of this planet, but the old fool chose to spend time on philosophy and influence, he has no reason to live because he is weak, yet I am strong and I have every right to live. But, if he is to die I die with him so until my life dies he will stay alive as long as I keep him.” He declares harshly hands across himself, Baki counting the minutes in his head smiles. “You know you’re only avoiding the inevitable, either you run away and I carry the foolish old man to the swamp , or I kill you and THEN take the old man to the swamp either way we finish this the same” he says boasting Baki clenches his fists and Baki counts forty minutes of dialogue in his head. “Only an hour and twenty minutes left” Baki thinks to himself. “Well then….” He holds his left hand out and curls his right hand across his chest his feet prepared for a fast kamehameha “you better get ready for the ultimate….” His hand glows blue “for the most powerful…” he gets into position “KAMEEEEE…” he begins chanting the Evil Namekian man known as Yoba crosses his arms arrogantly. “HAMMMEEEEEE…” he continues the glowing increase to a deep blue but in the center of the glow burned an intense white light. Fire burned in the eyes of a very determined Baki and Aboy changes the expression on his face from confident to extremely worried. “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Baki roars throwing his hands forward, his eyes shooting to the back of his head a climatic blast escaping his palms and as loud as thunder it roars temporally deafening Baki to the loud Gasp of the Namekian know as Aboy.

When the ringing ceases in Baki’s Ears and the dizziness from the intensity of the very powerful kamehameha stops he regains all of his senses and looks upon the spot where Aboy was standing and sees nothing but a large crater where he once stood. Baki checks his watch and notes that its only thirty minutes until midnight. “It’s finally over” Baki states lying on his back he hears a laughing. “So you think you actually beat me FOOL! I am a Namekian you only destroyed my physical body but my spiritual body lives and regain a new body every time I am killed as long as the old man lives and the gets one every time he is killed. I can only be destroyed by natural death which depends on the old man’s life and for that I need to kill you and get him to the springs as soon as I’m done toying with you...” Baki checks his watch and sees only eight and a half minutes until midnight. Feeling his ki drained from the last kamehameha attack he rushes behind Aboy and wraps his hands over his arms and chest into a massive bear hug. “Hey what are you doing!?!? Put me down! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Aboy declares as Baki flew themselves higher up. “NO!!!” Baki cries out his hands wrapped tight. “I WONT LET YOU CAUSE ANY MORE PAIN TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN!” he holds the lock perfectly for over seven minutes until he begins to feel weakened and the Namekian tries to break free. “You can’t win, I will DIE if he isn’t bathed by midnight, I must live, and the old man must live! PLEASE!” Baki laughs “I asked the man if this is what he really wanted and he said yes...This is my last gift to him.” Baki said the last seconds of the strike of midnight began “three…two….one……” Baki felt rapid shaking and howling. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Aboy cries his dark green skin turned even darker to darker shades of green, then black altogether and the smell of decay and death burned the tip of Baki’s nose. He released the dying corpse from his lock and let it fall to the ground the body still shaking, choking sounds escaping from it. The black skin burst into flame, the brown bones of the Namekian remained still shaking until the fire burned and splintered the bones until it was nothing but ash and dust. The winds scattered the dust into oblivion. “YOBA!” Baki calls out realizing his time has passed too.

Baki bursts through the hut seeing Yoba through the last cycle of the transformation his skin a grey and turned into a sudden bright white. He looks at Baki and chokes out last words “tha…an…th..tha…thank y…yy-yoouuoouu” he chokes and he gently closes his eyes as if ready to sleep nad his skin turns to ash white bones are left that soon a breeze enters the house from an open window and blows the ashes away into nothing. “Baki sheds a tear for the old man but is happy for him and gives a moment of prayer to him. “you’re welcome friend…” Baki picks up the dragon ball that the once wise, old Namekian, known as Yoba left on the desk and smiles. “your memory will live on….friend”
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Baki gets a Namekian Dragon ball! Empty Re: Baki gets a Namekian Dragon ball!

Post by Baki Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

needs a look at
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm

+4 star namekian dragonball, +5000pl
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm

you mean three star right? i stated three star in my topic ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:58 pm