Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Prince Vegetto Awakens

Vegetto
    Vegetto

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Prince Vegetto
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 12000

Prince Vegetto Awakens Empty Prince Vegetto Awakens

Post by Vegetto Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 am

Up, in the heavens above the earth, was Other World, where two of the greatest warriors of all time trained, Vegeta and Goku. They trained all day and night sparring with each other and everyone in Other World, and eventually got bored. "Kakarot! This is useless! no one up here has any sense of battle! they fight like little girls!" Goku laughed " Haha Vegeta! your to impatient and aggressive, just enjoy the sparring and have fun! It's not all about who has the most pride!" "Hmph" Vegeta grunted, crossed him arms and turned his back "Says the Low Class Warrior". Vegeta walked away. "Vegeta! why you have to be like that?" Goku sighed "That guy kills me..." Goku began to walk around thinking of a way to cheer Vegeta up. "Hey! maybe King Yema can help!" So Goku flew to King Yemas Check-in Point and approached him "King Yema?" King Yema looked up at Goku" Goku! What are you doing here? I'm very busy!" Goku smiled and explained to King Yema the situation, and then asked "I was thinking is it possible to let us go back to Earth? I mean everyone we knew is dead so we wont like bother anyone!" King Yema thought about it and came with a compromise "Vegeta IS starting to get on my nerves but i cant just let you both leave here and go back to Earth, BUT if you were to return as Vegetto, it would be alright" Goku looked puzzled "Why Vegetto?" King Yema explained "Well if your gonna protect the Earth again who better then the strongest warrior its ever seen?" Goku smiled "Makes sense!" King Yema added "Plus i know how much Vegeta hates fusing with you especially permanently!" King Yema chuckled to himself. "OK Goku, here you go, take these and fuse once more, then you have my stamp of approval to leave, BUT! If you die i will NOT let you go back again! So use this gift wisely!" Goku nodded, took the earrings from King Yema and flew away. "Things i do for people..." King Yema mumbled and went back to his paperwork.

Goku rushed back to Vegeta excited, "Vegeta! Vegeta!" He landed by Vegeta and explained the deal, and Vegeta looked at him with a look of disbelief "Kakarot your unbelievable! You expect to me to fuse with you permanently not once but TWICE? Your mad!" Goku sighed "Listen Vegeta! This is a great deal! You get to get out of here and you get to go back to Earth and find and fight new opponents! Look take it or I will go alone!" Goku frowned goofy-like and pouted. Vegeta looked at Goku with regret and great dislike "You are a peice of work Kakarot!" Goku got on his hands and knees "Pleeeeease Vegeta?" Vegeta began to blush from embarrassment "Fine!! Lets just do this.....least i get dominate personality out of this deal" Vegeta said as he took the earring "And the arrogance...." Goku said under his breathe "What was that?!" Vegeta snapped back. "Oh nothing! Lets go!" So Vegeta and Goku went to an open field and spread out, Vegeta looked at Goku as he put the earring on "Cant believe im doing this AGAIN!" Goku smiled as they both put on the Potara Earrings. Vegeta and Goku were pulled together and clashed in a great bright blue light. Wind gushed all around them and the ground began to shake, clouds became dark and lighting flashed frantically. Then everything went black......

The sun shined bright on the unconscious body that layed in the middle of a field in a forest. Vegetto was face down sprawled out, a breeze brushed by Vegettos face. "Uhhg" Vegetto grunted as he slowly became conscious. "Wh-Where are we?" Vegetto opened his eyed and slowly got to his feet, stumbling a bit he grabbed his head "What happened?" He looked around and closed his eyes "We are back!" Vegetto smiled a daring grin. He made a fist with both his hands and flexed. "Everything seems to be in order" He checked his sefl out making sure nothing went wrong. then he looked up and floated into the air to get a better look of where he was "Good to back, now lets see how stronger We have become from training!" Just as he was about to power up he sensed something, his eyes widened and turned his head around to the far distance "Wh-what is that?!" Vegetto awaited the arrival of the mystery guest.

End Role Play
    Open for Joining

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:02 am