Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs Empty Making our wish with namekian dragonballs

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 am

Vich.g wakes up with his 2 dragonballs and searches for veddy.g so together they an make their wish. Vich.g uses his radar to pinpoint his exact location. The saiyan sees that te radar shows that veddy.g is near. Vich.g can't see them so he looks around. vich.g then sees that they are on the move far away. Vich.g flys after him and says," where could he be going ". vich.g then is attacked by an alien. Vich.g is then grabbed by his hands by 2 other aliens. Vich.g then thinks it is a good tme to use is new technique. Vich.g then uses double kamehameha. The 2 henchmen are killed by the blast. Then vich.g attacks the leader by dashing behind him and kicking him in the air then charging after him and puching him to the ground. Vich.g then continues chasing veddy.g to make their wish. Vich.g then spots something but what can it be?

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs Empty Re: Making our wish with namekian dragonballs

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 am

veddy.g uses his radar and locates the other 2 and his scouter shows that the person holding the dragonballs is vich.g for his power level is 6500. Veddy.g raced towards him but was captured by aliens. The saiyan asked," what do you want." Veddy.g heard them say," we want the dragonballs". Veddy.g said," you can't have them and was able to lossen his hands enough to escape by using his new move. Veddy.g said," DOUBLE GALLICK GUN!" Veddy.g fired the 2 blasts and was able to free himself and threw 6 ki blasts at him. Veddy.g then escaped with his dragonballs and charged towards vich.g using his scouter. Veddy.g then found vich.g but vich.g didn't realize it was him because of the scouter . Veddy.g said," don't you realize that it is your brother". Vich.g said," is that you veddy it is you cool we must summon the dragon right away." Veddy.g and vich.g flew towards a safe place and gathered the dragonballs but nothing happened. Veddy.g and Vich.g realized that you need a namekian to summon the dragon so they flew towards a namekian village.

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs Empty Re: Making our wish with namekian dragonballs

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 am

Vich.g and veddy.g found the namekian village and told the nameks to help them for they need the dragonballs to wish someone back to life. The elder comes and says," you are in need of a namekian are you well i will if you defeat me in combat you 2". Veddy.g and vich.g were in their fighting stances and so began the fight.

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs Empty re: making our wish with namekian dragonballs

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

veddy.g went first and shot a ki blast at the namekian but he dodged but veddy.g was already behind him and kicked him in the air. Then veddy.g gave a barrage of 2 punches, 2 kicks, and again 2 punches. The namekian was hit by them all and fell to the ground. Veddy.g threw a barrage of ki blasts but not enough to seriously hurt the kind namekian. Veddy. then shot a blast using his new techniques double gallick gun. Veddy.g thought he won but the namekian did a headbutt to veddy.g then made a x with his hands and said," masenko". veddy.g was injured and waited to regain his strength. The first round was over

Making our wish with namekian dragonballs Empty re: making a wish with namekian dragonballs

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Vich.g charged at the namekian after veddy.g lost he threw a punch the namekian but he dodged it and the saiyan didn't know where he went. Vich.g then sensed that he was ight behind him and dodged the punch that was almost going to hit him. Vich.g then did a double kamehameha. vich.g then saw the namekian get back up and the namekian was pleased and said," you won i shall get one of my children to help you on your quest fr you coud have destroyed or seriously injured me but you chose not to." The namekian showed them a namekian child named mornde. They left with the namekian child and took off to summon the dragon .

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Veddy.g went with vich.g and the namekian mornde to their spot where the dragonballs were. We asked the namekian," so can you summon him.". The namekian said," yes i can but it is in namkian so only our people can summon him. Veddy.g and vich.g said," okay thanks for your help". The namekian said something that we couldn't understand and the dragonballs started glowing. Then the sky grew dark and many blots of lightning apperared over the sky. Thats when the dragon grew bigger and bigger then he appeared. The dragon porunga said," you have 3 wishes tell me what they are so i can sleep." Veddy.g stood up and told the namekian," can you tell him to bring back the person named bardock for the first wish". The namekian nodded and told the dragon in namekian. The dragon replied," your first wish is granted so what else do you want". Now we were waiting to hear vich.g's response.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Vich.g got up and told mornde," can you get the dragon to double my fighting power for i need to get stronger." Mornde told vich.g," yes i think i can". Vic.g replied," thanks now please tell the dragon". Mornde nodded and said to the dragon in namekian to double vich.g's power level. Then the dragon told vich.g," your second wish is granted and now please tell me the last wish so i can go." Mornde and vich.g stared at veddy.g to see what the last wish would be.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Veddy.g was uncomfortable at the staring but needed to hurry so he told mornde," please tell him to double my power level too please." Mornde nodded and told him," yes i will tell porunga". Veddy.g was happy to know he and his brother would increase in strength to help the good. Then mornde told porunga to double veddy.g's power level as well. Porunga answered," it shall be done farewell". Veddy.g and vich.g felt awesome and were going to train on namek a little more before leaving namek.

Rp finished bring bardock back to earth and please increase our power levels.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Both Prof. Updated.

Bardock is alive but is still at the check in station waiting for king yemma to be teleported back since the phrase said 'Bring Bardock back' and not specifically meant where and in that case, will take up another wish just to do that.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm

okay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:40 pm