Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Spar with Vegetto? anyone welcome

Vegetto
    Vegetto

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Prince Vegetto
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 12000

Spar with Vegetto? anyone welcome Empty Spar with Vegetto? anyone welcome

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 am

Vegetto sat on the edge of a cliff high in the mountain terrain. His eyes closed and feet and arms crossed, a gentle breeze blew by and waved through his hair. A blue aura glowed around him as he concentrated in his state of deep meditation, he began to float off the ground a bit as he got deeper and deeper into his state of total concentration. Inside Vegettos mind Vegeta and Goku conversed:

"Vegeta, is it just me or are we weaker then we used to be?" Vegeta replied "No kakarot its not you, i think when we fused again we somehow lost most of our power we once had." "Hmm...i think your right! We should find someone to challenge to test our power and see our limits!!" "Good plan Kakarot!"

Outside Vegettos mind:

Vegetto opened his eyes and stood up, he grinned as he said "Come get some!" and yelled while he powered up! causing the cliff beneath him to crumble "WE ARE VEGETTO!!!!!"

Spar with Vegetto? anyone welcome Empty Re: Spar with Vegetto? anyone welcome

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 am

Veddy.g appeared and said to vegeeto," i wll sapr with you weakling". veddy.g looked at his scouter and saw that their powerlevel was 1000. Veddy.g did potof pity lowered his power to 1500 for a good fight.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

Veddy.g no getting a response left the battle
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 pm

OOC:sorry my time zone is different then you

Vegetto looked at warrior that resembled him with a eye widened expression but sensed his power level was just a lil higher then his "You accept the challenge? You've accepted DEFEAT!" Vegetto rushed at Veddy. g

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Veddy.g couldn't believe that this guy was so cocky. Veddy.g powered up and threw 2 ki blasts but dashed behind veggeto and threw a punch to veggetos back
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

"GAH" Vegetto yelled in pain as he flew into a mountainside from the blow of the punch, the rocks fell ontop of Vegetto. As the dust settled slowly Vegetto stumbled out of the rubble, panting "Lucky....hit" Vegetto grumbled and dashed at Veddy.g As veddy .g punched Vegetto, Vegetto slowly faded out into nothing.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

veddy.g was not fooled and powered up to 2000 and threw 4 ki blasts at veggeto
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Vegetto took the 4 hits directly on his chest, and fell to the ground. Veddy .g smirked. Vegettos mind began racing...

inside Vegettos mind:

"Kakarot!! Whats going on?? why cant we damage him?" Goku replied "Hes....hes much stronger then he is letting on, and we are just not strong enough yet! look what your cockiness has gotten us into now!" "shut up! lets finish this!" "Vegeta dont!"

Vegetto opened his eyes and slowly raised his head "We're....not....done....yet" Vegetto got to one knee and spit out blood, all tattered and bleeeding from the direct hits, one of his eyes swollen shut and his left arm was badly injured from the rocks....

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Veddy.g told veggeto," alright goku and vegeta or veggeto you like to be called i shall show you a little technique i learned its called spirit BLAST!" Veddy.g firedhis wave toward vegetto
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Vegetto looked at this powerful saiyan, " *cough* who...are you?"

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

veddy.g smiled and said," vegeta i knew your father he banished me for my kindness so that is how i survived along with 2 brothers of mine heheh my name is veddy.g thats what everyone calls me but i will not kill you just show you and kill your pride by winning and yet spareing you." Veddy.g continued wth his blast
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Vegetto stared in horror "Wh-what?" Vegetto stared into the bright light that veddy g. was forming....

Inside Vegettos head:

"Vegeta! just surrender! we are not strong enough to beat him!" "SHUT UP kakarot! a real saiyan does not back down from ANYTHING!!"

Vegetto weakly stood up, wobbling a bit he raised his head and yelled with out stretched arms "DO IT!!!!!!!!!"

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Veddy.g stoppd his blast and said," hey i won't kill or injure you this is for fun but if it means that much to you i might surrender i don't wish to angeryou i just want to be friends but just for the record i could have killed you 30 times over back there. Veddy.g left the battle hoping to have made a new friend. '

battle over you win can we be friends

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 pm

i forgive your father for now i ould never have become so strong
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Vegetto fell onto his back and passed out....."I win...."

Battle over

sure! lol Vegetto is just very hard souled! we can be friends!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

cool i will send the request
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

ok cool!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 pm

just go to profileand go to requests and there is a plus sign click on it and it is done
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:56 pm

+ 2,000 for Vegetto

+1,500 for Veddy.G

Not bad guys let's go the distance next time!
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

thanks!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

okay thanx
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

will my PL be updated?
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah in due time. Don't worry Veddy.G I don't have the final say anyway I'm jus clean up but judging fairly that's what it is. Ur welcome guys, if you wanna get down with some real saiyan training maybe tonight or tomorrow morning come let me know .. peace

EB Baby
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 pm

alright sounds good! your time zones are diff then mine tho so i will try!
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Where you from?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:40 am