Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro) Empty Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro)

Post by Neviux Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am

Just as Kehshro finished burying the necromancer and turned to walk home he was stopped dead in his tracks by what must've been one of the most blood curdling screams ever heard by any being. "Oh for Gregory's sake why doesn't anything I beat up ever stay quiet!!" Kehshro screamed to the sky before turning around and meeting what must've been at least an army of undead soldiers, easily fifty of them. Kehshro grinned maliciously "I think I'm going to enjoy this a bit too much" Kehshro whispered as he cracked the bones in his neck.

1 Hours Later

"Okay I finally got rid of that frickin dead body army now it's your turn big guy!" Kehshro shouted at the flaming, giant sword wield and armored Skeleton as it screamed at him. The giant skeleton swung it's sword from down above at Kehshro who responded by catching it in his hands and twisting. Snapping the blade at the hilt. "Okay I do NOT have the patience for this stupidity" Kehshro shouted as he spun and let loose the Blade, unfortunately owing mostly to his own reduced depth perception because of the spinning and partly to his own lack of knowledge of his strength he over shot the blade a bit only just barely clipping the helmet ripping the helmet clear off the Skeletal Giant's skull. Kehshro grinned and proceeded to wind up his arms, eyes closed obviously arrogant about his chance of victory. "Let me just put this out there. When I'm done with you" Kehshro began but he was cut off mid-sentence as the Skelatal Giant slammed his foot down onto the much smaller man. "Okay ouch" Kehshro muttered before being stomped on a second and third time. Kehshro rolled backwards just stepping out of the crushing zone.

"Okay time to get serious" Kehshro whispered as he ripped his weighted shirt off and threw his weighted pants off, unfortunately he had already changed his clothes since he had last visited the Necromancer's grave and was now wearing nothing but his basketball shorts. He grinned up at the skeleton and powered up until he was at his rather impressive Maximum of over 34,000. "Now then don't blink or you'll miss it" Kehshro whispered as the Skeleton reared up for another stomp. Just as the Skeleton's foot was to crushed Kehshro he leaped up and through a gap in the toes he launched a Ki blast at the Skeleton's knee cap blowing it out and ruining his footing. As the Skeleton fell forwards Kehshro let loose a Huge Ki blast blowing the Skeleton's skull to flaming chunks. in Mid-Air Kehshro began to do a little bit of a Jig before he was swatted out of the air by the Skeleton's hand and launched into a lake nearby with enough force that it felt like Kehshro had just been driven head first into a brick wall.

As he sank deeper and deeper into the water Kehshro groaned in agony. "God, I have the worst possible luck" He thought, but at least the water was beginning to soon his burns from the contact with the Skeleton. Kehshro swam to the surface of the lake and then to the shore, he could still see the giant Skeleton it seemed to be picking up the pieces of it's now ruined skull. Kehshro suddenly remembered something he had learned from his monk friend once about using the opponents body against him. Kehshro dashed so quickly he actually disappeared from normal human vision and tunneled his own for a split instant before he stopped just above the neck of the Skeletal Giant. He jumped off the stump and steadied himself "Lets Make it hot!" He shouted as he dropped down and swung his leg like a Axe chopping wood and completely snapped the Skeletal Giant's spinal cord. As the Skeletal Giant's flames were put out and he ceased Motion Kehshro sighed and looked around trying to imagine how to get rid of these magically embued bones. "Into the lake you go" He thought as he happily whistled to himself.

(Yeah it's short I know I know. But I just wanted the PL so I could do a different Quest. Also I fixed...kinda)

Last edited by Neviux on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro) Empty Re: Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro)

Post by .LEGEND Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 am

Meh 10,000 needs more work sorry.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro) Empty Re: Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! (Quest Kehshro)

Post by Neviux Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Edited and Elongated. If still too short please inform me.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Better
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 pm

BOOYAH!!!! Thanks for the Update Legend

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:21 am