Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

A massive plan (Kehshro Quest)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

A massive plan (Kehshro Quest) Empty A massive plan (Kehshro Quest)

Post by Neviux Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Kehshro was not certain but he was pretty close to certain that his jaw must have hit the floor. No human mind could comprehend what he was staring at. It was a mixture of Ox and human. "Okay just gonna ask, just what exactly are you?" Kehshro questioned as he stared blankly at the Ox-Man who stared down at him. The Ox man stood at a good twelve feet tall of nothing but rippling muscle. His lower body was covered in fur so Kehshro was not sure of it's actual Gender but he was pretty sure that he was male. The Ox-Man's horns gleamed a pearly white, the tips were deadly sharp and from what Kehshro could sense that if the Ox-Man was the Violent type and they decided to duke it out it wouldn't end very easily.

The Ox-Man let out a soft humming noise before opening his maw "I am one of the Mooians, an ancient race that has inhabited this planet for centuries long before you Homo-Saipens. We however have long resting periods and have been asleep on various planets through out the Galaxy. I have just awoken and now I must feed. You Homo-Saipeins seem to have grown quite plump and delicious I believe I shall feed on some of you" The Ox-Man explained as he tensed his muscles, "Why does everything I meet always want to kill, beat up or fight me" Kehshro sighed as he took up a Peek-A-Boo Boxing Guard ready to move at a moments haste. For such a large creature the Mooian moved quicker then expected, in fact he moved so fast Kehshro didn't actually see him move, he felt the Mooians fist make contact with his guard and the blow was so strong that it actually sent him skidding backwards.

"Do not hold yourself back Human. I can sense your power, I like to exercise after waking and you will make a great warm up for when I eat" The mooian explained as he released his true power. Kehshro chuckled and released a large portion of his Powerlevel "You know your entertaining, but your still only about 50% my maximum power so I'm not even gonna take off these weighted Clothes before I pummel you" Kehshro explained. He suddenly dashed forwards closing the distance and launching a dizzyingly fast barrage of punches into the Torso of the Ox-Man who bent forwards. Kehshro jumped and slammed his head into the Ox-Man's jaw sending him flying off his feet about 6 inches off the ground. Kehshro spun and jumped unleashing a powerful Kick to the stomach of the Ox-man sending him flying into a nearby tree. "Your a big guy but your not actually all that strong" Kehshro gloated.

The Ox-Man jumped from the dust landing three feet in front of Kehshro. He was obviously very angry as he heaved air in and out his muscles showed various veins and purple blood ozzed from the corner of his mouth. "I WILL CURSH YOU!" the Mooian screamed to the heavens. Kehshreo jumped and landed on the Mooian's head. "Sorry buddy but if you take your eyes off your opponent you gotta pay" Kehshro whispered, he grabbed hold of the Mooian's horns and viciously twisted to the left, he heard the Mooian's neck snap and saw the light leave his eyes. Kehshro jumped down and began to dig the Mooian's grave, he would sleep forever now.

Rewards- 7,000 PL For complete of Quest (If I completed it. If not please inform me)
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

A massive plan (Kehshro Quest) Empty Re: A massive plan (Kehshro Quest)

Post by .LEGEND Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 am

7,000 Pl good job
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 am

Now you have all of your transformations

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 am