Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin

Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin Empty Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin

Post by Gokin Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Gokin, after a good day of sleep, got up to hear his mom scream. "EEEEEK!!!" screamed Chi- Chi. Gokin rushed out of his room, slipping his shorts on. "Mom, what is wrong?!?" asked Gokin. "I saw a mouse, and it does NOT have skin!" (I guess i didn't finish them all, after all) Gokin thought.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin Empty Re: Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin

Post by Gokin Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

[i will do more later]
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin Empty Re: Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! - Gokin

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Bardock was waiting outside and heard their conversation. " I guess i'll wait out here and surprise Gokin. " Bardock whispered to himself.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Nuchiha101 wrote:Bardock was waiting outside and heard their conversation. " I guess i'll wait out here and surprise Gokin. " Bardock whispered to himself.
    (lol, i guess you read the fact that i made in the quest that we can have to ppl in this quest) Gokin quickly caught the mouse and smashed it, then flushed it. "Good ridence, now go do your chores" "Awwww, ok!" Gokin then did his chores, got dressed in his regular outfit, and left to visit the dearly departed, when he saw Bardock, his grandpa! "Grandpa! your here! im so glad to see you, Barsoap!" he said. "hehehe" Gokin laughed quietly.

Last edited by Gokin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm

" Hey Gokin, what are you doing? "
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:53 pm

"Oh, nothing gramps, heading to the graveyard"
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:39 pm

" Graveyard? For what? "
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 am

"Well, i just like to pay visits to the dead, i feel like i owe it to them" Gokin said. The saiyan then went back inside because he forgot to get his nyobo stick, so he put it in the case on his back and went back outside. "are you gonna come with me?"
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 pm

" Well I guess, I have nothing to do. "
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 am

"Awesome!" Gokin pleaded with happieness. Gokin and Bardock then departed to get to the graveyard.when they arrived it was about midnight, and they went in a little cautious. as soon as they arrive, they see a 20 foot, flaming, undead knight engulfed in flames! The monster mumbles, "Thst creature is... seven years old, 5'0 feet tall, and his birthday is aproximately 5/14/2002" "What?!?!? How did you know that? And who ARE you?" Gokin asked. "I, am the necromancer you defeated yesterday. And now, ! am new and improved, and I will kill you and this other" said the necromancer. "Get ready" Gokin says to Bardock.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Bardock turns KAIO - KEN x5 and his aura turned red and his body had a red tinge.Bardock charged at the knight landing very powerful and quick kicks and then he threw the knight into the air and launched a Kamehameha. " I don't think we have to worry about him anymore. " Bardock said to Gokin,
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:56 pm

"You dont understand, he is more powerful than you think!" All of a sudden about 20 necromancers at 20,000 pl came out, due to the necromancer undead knight. "See? I told you!" Gokin then pulled out his nyobo stick and used his staff to knock the heads off of undead, then shot his O. Kamehameha at the knight.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Gokin then used the nyobo staff to push himself high in the air and landed on the knights head, and smacked the top of the knights head, pushing his helmet in. "GRHAAAA!!!!!" yelled the beast. Gokin then swung the staff around and jumped onto the ground, then shot 5 ki at the remaining undead. After they shattered into peices, more arose and the Knightlaughed at The saiyans effort. The Knight then made Bardock teleport somewhere and then swung his sword down straight at Gokin, overhanded, and slammed it right in the ground, cutting right through and sticking it there. Gokin then ran atop the sword and spun his staff in circles in the Undead Necrmancer Knight's face, severly injuring him, and shot his O. kamehameha x2.5 in its stomach.
    "Where did you put my granpa?!?" "You will never get him back unless i am defeated!!!" Gokin then spun his staff around while making it shrink and grow, all at the same time, straight at multiple undead bodies still crawling to grab Gokins legs and eat them. Gokin crushed the bodies, and then was hit right in the back with the humungous sword by the Undead Knight. "AHHH!!!" Gokin screached and yelled in pain.
    Gokin then stood, and swung his staff, repeatedly, at the Knight. "Mwahahahaha, it is no use! Now, you shall be older! Kragamretafe!" The Knight chanted and a sparkling purple orb shot from the Knights mouth and went directly into Gokin, then Gokin's skin seemed to crawl itself and bubbled inot a shape of an adult, causing extreme pain in Gokin. "NOOOOOO!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!? HOW OLD AM I?!?!?!"
    "HAHAHAHAHA, you are 25 years old now! No more fun and games in childhood, for you!" the Knight chuckled with evil in his voice. "THAT IS IT!!! TAKE THIS!!! Gokin then charged a ki, making it larger and larger. He did not stop until it was forming into a disc, accidentally, and turned purple, then it just grew more and more! Gokin could not control it and did not know how he did that, so he let it go. It flew at increasing speeds and kept going, until it cut straight through the Knight and the Knight just immediately died. Gokin was bewildered, and was trying to figure out how he did that till he figured it was how he formed the ki!
    The Knight's top half began to fall onto Gokin, and the other fell backwards. However, the sword fell straight into Gokin's arm and cut it off! Gokin was in excrutiating pain, yet was twenty- five years old now and had learned a new, move, The Omega Disc. Bardock had teleported back and the undead emediately died, and Gokin had saved the world from this menace, at the cost of his left arm.(Neviux, we can learn fusion now)
    QUEST COMPLETE
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:54 pm

SEQUEL
    Gokin, after defeating this mighty enemy, went home immediatly and Chi-Chi burst into tears onec she saw Gokin. She immediatly went into her room and brought out Gokin's prostheitc limb, and commenced putting it on. Afterwards, Gokin was no longer in pain and now had a robotic arm. Gokin felt much better and decided to test it out. First, The saiyan wiggled his fingers and rolled his shoulders, then ran his arms in circles, impressing himself with the new and improved arm.Also, Chi- Chi was so sad because of Gokins increased size and age, so Gokin told Chi-Chi. it was a unpleasent talk, and there were several tears.
    "Thank you mom" "Yourwelcome honey, and you did a nice job at saving the world" "Uhhh, thank you" Gokin then flew off to a open field to train, after some sleep, of course. Gokin then went on to train and arrived in the field. Gokin then shot multiple ki, an O. kameha, and a couple of O. Disc. He then made a couple of combos, and then pulled out the nyobo staff and pogo'ed himslef around for fun and training. In the end, GOkin felt slightly lighter and went home, to get his mom to take him to a whick doctor to get his age fixed.
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am

5,000 pl Gokin

2,000 pl Bardock
    Updated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:46 am