Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Nappa's looking for a fight!

.LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Nappa's looking for a fight! Empty Nappa's looking for a fight!

Post by .LEGEND Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Nappa landed right in the middle of a quiet village as he kicked open the door of his space pod and looked around at the green men. He laughed as they were all incredibly weak, just like the humans except they’re race were more…peaceful. Nappa walked around the village casually as the Namekian people looked at him confused.

“Hi, I’m a traveling saiyan, and I’ve come to collect some dragon balls, does anyone happen to have one. I see one on my radar I just cant pinpoint it’s location y’know?” Nappa looked around at the green people looking at him like he was crazy. “Ok alright I’ll blow this WHOLE village to hell if I don’t get directions now!” Nappa yelled enraged as he powered up showing off his own power. He looked around at the Namekians and none of them looked frightened until one stepped out into the middle and threw his weights and shirt off along with his black cape. He powered up and matched Nappa’s strength.

“Ha, who knew these people were so strong?” Nappa said as he powered up to about 60,000. Then another one stepped out with his friends all of them together there power level exceeded Nappa’s and the lone Namek that charged him as sweat went down his head. He threw a lighting fast punch that Nappa pushed aside and ducked spinning around and put a permanent mark into the green man’s stomach. Then Nappa stood up and kneed him in the stomach and pushed him aside. He looked at the group of fathers as he was knocked off his feet by the lone namek and landed on his back but immediately recovered by pushing off the ground with his hands doing almost a back flip and kicking his opponent in the face and then a sweep kick.

“You guys taking turns! Jump in already!” Nappa said as he punched the Namek in the three times before looking back trying to get a challenge out of them. This Namek that he was fighting was predictable like everyone else in the village. Nappa then stomped on the weak Namek’s head and then looked around and back to the group of Namekian warriors.

He charged all of them hoping for a true challenge and a test of his own strength against the Nameks. He knew he was going to have to return to his home planet eventually but he didn’t know when. He threw a clean right hook but it missed the Nameks as he appeared behind him and kicked him on the side of the head knocking Nappa down to the ground. “This is our fight…but what you want. We have and we can give you it once you prove yourself.” One of the Nameks said as he went back into the group that he belonged in.

The Namek warrior stood up and then kicked Nappa in his back which turned the saiyan around to his attention then the saiyan received a series of attacks. Nappa fell to one knee and quickly knocked the Nameks feet from under him and then jumped into the air and grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against the ground. Then Nappa let go of him and stomped on his head again. Almost knocking the warrior out. Nappa looked back at the group as he picked back up the Namek and kneed him in the stomach. Then threw him off to the side knowing he was just wasting his time he needed one dragon ball one. If he couldn’t get it…then what was he going to return to his home planet for. Commander of the whole entire saiyan army was a giant bald hypocrite.

Nappa ran over to the Namek and put on a full assault pounding on him with punches and finished it off with stomping on his chest which made the Namek take a quick breath. “Give me the dragon ball! He can’t even fight anymore!” Nappa said as he walked over to the group and suddenly felt a ki blast hit his back and send him flying towards the group but he just faded right through them it seemed. They moved so quickly that no one saw them move at all.

Nappa landed face first and felt the Namek grab his foot and lifted him into the air and sent him flying straight through one of the huts and he landed in a large ocean and quickly sunk down into the middle of it. The Namekian village celebrated for a moment until the saiyan busted out of the water and landed a short distance from him. “You can’t hold the party when I’m not here.” The saiyan said with a smile before chagrining the almost victorious warrior who was sent flying through the air due to a punch that Nappa landed on the green man’s chest.

Nappa followed him quickly and soon as he was at a safe distance away from the group of Nameks, hey followed examining this Saiyan every detail every kick punch ki blast and his own strength. While Nappa was flying towards the Namek he was kicked in the face suddenly by the green man’s foot then it sent him twirling down to the surface below him.

Nappa laid there for a moment grunting in pain as he took off his saiyan armor as fast as he could then threw his scouter to the side. “You damn –“ The only words Nappa were aloud to get out before receiving a straight right to his face then a kick to his exposed side and the finale was a spinning heel kick directly to his chest. The power of it sent him far into the plains but still on his feet he was sent sliding and soon as he opened his eyes, unable to take the pain that was brought upon him he watched as the Namek charged him with amazing speed and kneed him in the face. Quickly he spun around landed on his feet an elbowed Nappa in the same side he was kicked in.

Nappa yelled in pain as he held his side and watched the Namek put his hand into his face and fire a large yellow Ki blast at point blank range.

When the explosion was gone Nappa was sent flying back like a ragdoll, bruises and cuts were all around his body. The build up of swelling on his face was also a big show of the fight that had just finished. The Namek would been tempted to deliver the final blow but he didn’t he just stared at the battered beaten old saiyan and walked away. Nappa had lost his first bout ever by the most peaceful race of them all.

Who ever wants to grade it, grade it.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Nappa's looking for a fight! Empty Re: Nappa's looking for a fight!

Post by Neviux Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 pm

I enjoyed this Post and this training session and so I shall reward you with... 2500 Power Level. It was very good.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:59 pm