Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Demon Training [Evil Bardock]

Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Demon Training [Evil Bardock] Empty Demon Training [Evil Bardock]

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Evil Bardock had been Very angry because of the fight he just finished. "That Demon." Bardock said to himself, "How could he have possibly been so strong, it doesn't make sense." If it hadn't been for a ninja dressed in all white with an enchanted sword, Bardock may have been done for. But he wasn't, Bardock was still in the best shape of his life. Bardock flew into a big city, walking the streets with his hands in his pockets he seen some kids eating candy on the side of the street. As Bardock walked past them he smakked the candy out of both the kids hands causing them both to start crying. When the childrens father came running out of the store screaming behind Bardock, making challenging comments, Bardock stopped and slowly turned around. When Bardock finished turning around he gazed into the old humans eyes for a second building up the tension. Just when the man was about to begin his hollering and hooting again Bardock unleashed his Ki energy, and started powering up, just the ki that came out from the release of sudden energy was enough to send the father and the two boys flying through the store window.

Bardock carried on by throwing his right fist straight through one of the pillars that held the building up. Than Bardock kicked the next one, and in a Zig Zag motion Bardock destroyed every pillar besides the four corners and the one in the middle. Bardock laughed to himself and said, "This is too easy." And with that being said Bardock once again released his energy than Blaster a Revenge Energy Death Wave straight through the top of the Building, obliterating it and everybody inside of the building. Ambulances and fire trucks and police officers rushed to the rescue as Bardock smoothly and slowly walked away from the crime scene.

Bardock continued on his slow walk, snuffing old ladies as they crossed, grabbing little boys and tossing them into the nights sky probaly never to be seen again. Bardock was at calm now, this is why he began this frenzy in the first place after all. "Stopp right there Villan." The mysterious hero screamed out behind Bardock. Bardock stopped immediately and laughed out loud an evil laugh. "I am Bardock and I've been waiting for you.... You must be the hero." When Bardock turned around it was the same white ninja that had helped him in the battle earlier, the one with the enchanted sword, too bad he wouldn't be able to use it anymore. The ninja yelled out, "You must stop now, I do not want to destroy you!" But in the blink of an eye Bardock appeared behind the ninja, faster than humanly possible and before Bardock ripped the ninjas head off of his body he read his measly 6,000 power level and deciding that he was an unworthy person to keep alive, Bardock killed. Just like he was born to do.

Bardock bored and tired with everything that happened in this day flew up high into the sky, and fabricated a Revenge Death Ball, bigger than any spirit bomb ever built Bardock tossed it to the city willing it only to destroy that one city and its pitiful inhabitants, Bardock watched the carnage for a couple hours making sure nobody escaped or came to save the day. When it was all said and done Bardock flew home with a smile on his face and had big plans in mind for upcomming days.

Quest complete..

-100 alignment please...
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Demon Training [Evil Bardock] Empty Re: Demon Training [Evil Bardock]

Post by .LEGEND Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:08 pm

I think demon training is for demons....
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah... that's like saying a human can't be trained by a Saiyan.. anythings possible, and the quest doesn't specify that so I'm sorry to spoil your fun Nappa but can you please make the update... lol like come on are you serious.. you don't even look up for back up when you say things? Lol

UPDATED
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Taken from the original Saiyan training method's quest.

Nuchiha101 wrote:Quest name: Saiyan training methods
    Requirements: must be a saiyan ( Saiyan methods are harsh and other races usually can't perform the methods or can't endure the pain )

descripion: This is the extremely harsh Saiyan training methods, you go out and train to your max, No matter what you can't stop until your near death. ( There will be other quests called changeling training methods for changelings and Namekian training methods for Namekians only and so on. ).

Rewards: + 2,000 PL.

In other words Demon training is specially made for demon's. I know that he didn't say it in the quest requirements and Nuchiha didn't make it, Dakkon did, but I think that it's only for demons and that's what Dakkon had in mind when he made it. But it doesn't really matter. It's obvious but, if Zaneyx approves then I might as well get started on it myself. xD
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Okay if you wanna be evil there's no pl gain jus neg alignment... its training to be like a demon.. I think that's what nuchiah had in mind...
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:56 am

Dakkon made the quest, Nuchiha made saiyan training methods a day before. Which is exclusive to saiyans, that "so on" means that there's going to be other training but it's going to be exclusive for that race.
    Joker

# of Posts : 25

Scouter Reading
    Name: Piccolo
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 18,200

Post by Joker Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

Well i wouldnt say demon training is for only demons b/c vegeta was majinized and piccolo was Demon Lord piccolo b4. im just saying that you should be able to do this quest thats only if your majinized already
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am

I was under the impression before that we were allowed to train any way we want. Any way even outside of the quests. So... how come i cant train and cause all kinds of ruccus and earn evil points for it. I mean im goin to Hell anyway...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 am