Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth]The Kamehameha Wave

xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

[Earth]The Kamehameha Wave Empty [Earth]The Kamehameha Wave

Post by xARASHIx Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am

Arashi decided that it was time to visit his old friend Master Roshi. Arashi flew to Roshi's private island to find the old man sitting infront of his house reading his pervy magazines "heh... should've known... pervy old man" Arashi thought as he walked toward Roshi " whats up old man" "haha if it isnt Arashi...what brings you to this part of the world" Roshi said as he put down his magazine "heheh well i was wondering if i could train with you again" "but i already taight you everything i know...now all you need is experience" "c'mon old man you know why im here! i NEEED to learn The Kamehameha Wave" Arashi exclaimed "ah so thats why your...and here i thought you just wanted to visit your old master.....well ok... ill teach you my technique" Roshi said as he stood up and stared at the ocean "hahaha! i knew you'd come through old man"

"Before you can learn the Kamehameha Wave you have to learn to control you ki better. here sit down, create a ki blast and try to maintain it in the sape of a ball for as long as possible" Arashi listen to every word the turtle hermit said. he sat down and created a small energy ball and held it in his hand "like this?" Arashi asked "yep just like that" Master Roshi said as he walked back toward the house "hey! arnt you gonna watch me" "no im missing my morning workout hohohoo" Arashi said right before he walked into the house "argh you pervert!" Arashi realized that he was losing concentration so he brought focus back to his training...

2 hours later...

Arashi still had his ki under control but he was getting extremely bored "hey Roshi!!! how long do i have to keep this up!" Roshi didnt reply. Arashi gave a huge sigh...

4 hours later...

Arashi was very tired and about to fall asleep when suddenly his energy ball dissapeared. Arashi was dissapointed but Roshi came out and reassured him that he did well and was ready for the famous turtle hermit Kamehameha.

Roshi then walked toward the coast of the the island facing the ocean "im only going to do this once so pay attention" Roshi then puts both of his hands forward, slowly brings them to his side "KAAA-MEEE-HAA-MEE-!! suddenly roshi gathers blue energy in his hands "HAAAA!!!" Roshi thrusts his hands forward releasing the blue energy in a wave of power. "wow" Arashi was in awe over the power of the Kamehameha Wave

Arashi mimiced roshis movements exactly but wasnt to happy with the results. Arashi trained to perfect the wave for the rest of the day untill he couldnt even stand up.

1 week later..

Arashi trained day in and day out untill he perfected the wave. Arashi was extremely happy with himself and graciously thanked Master Roshi

((Quest Complete))
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

[Earth]The Kamehameha Wave Empty Re: [Earth]The Kamehameha Wave

Post by admin Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 am

Profile Updated: