Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

[earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi)

Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

[earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi) Empty [earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi)

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Spoiler:

The night was good when a great breeze travels on by. Jawaii looks over the world on Kami's tower waiting for his friends to show up so they can hang out. Jawaii smiles as he plays around with a ki blast in his hand. when the world started to shake again. "What the.."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

[earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi) Empty Re: [earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi)

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Revan arrived not soon after that, her outfit was normal, a more battle friendly standard. She needed to stop being so playful and start getting serious otherwise she was going to end up dead. Her attire consisted of long tight blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. "What the hell was that?"
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

[earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi) Empty Re: [earth]Rise and i shall destroy you, again and again! ( Jawaii, Revan, Arashi)

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Arashi arrived right after revan " you guys felt it to huh?"
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Jawaii grins seeing his fellow Demon Hunters "Why hello..something is going on in West City again..Nekros is back..he is a Necromancer..but i killed him before..problem is he has a larger army and is more powerful so i need your guys help, so i hope you guys have been training." Jawaii says turning his back toward them to look over the edge of Kami's tower.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Revan smirked at him, she could sense his power level, it was extraordinary, it nearly double her own. Something about him, the way he acted, the way he talked, he struck her as a bad ass; she also liked his skin, the green men were always interesting to her. Revan would nod at him, "Yeah, I feel stronger than ever. Let's do this!"
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Arashi was determined to prove himself he knew they were stronger but his pride wouldnt let him admit it. "im Ready....you guys just better hope you can keep up" Arashi said with a cocky grin
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Jawaii looks back at them and signals a "lets go" hand gesture. Jawaii flips off Kami's tower and into the air free falling down to earth. when he get close to land he burst in a form of flight and soars off toward West City.

When he gets there he can smell smoke and hear people screaming already. "It's started we need to quickly help anyone that is being attacked we must clear the streets of this Zombie infection before we move on now move and watch each others back!"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Revan followed her leader Jawaii, jumping off the look out and flying after him. Once she arrived in West City, she noticed a large amount of destruction already being done. The city was being terrorized by the undead! Revan nodded at Jawaii, looking around for the zombies. She spotted a few of them chasing two civilians, "There!" She took off full speed towards them, arriving there and throwing a heavy kick with her right leg into the skull of one of the zombies.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Arashi jumped also following his two teamates...

When he landed he saw that the necromancer had destroyed most of the city already and his minions were terrorizing the citizens he noticed three zombies attacking an elderly man who was trying to defend himself with a hand gun. "well... geuss its time to go to work" Arashi said to himself as he griped his sword and swiftly slashed the three zombies rescuing the elderly man.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Jawaii jumps a zombie to kick the one that was behind it. the zombie goes flying into a building. he turns around and grabs the zombie he jumped over and swings him over his shoulder to land on the ground his head hitting the ground. "ouch." Jawaii then powers up seeing a horde of Zombie coming for them. To Jawaiis right there was a little girl in the way as well. He quickly sprints over to her to cove rher from being attacked. Jawaii takes a few attacks from the zombies to make sure the girl was okay. he then turns around and fires ki blast rapidly killing zombies in the way.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Revan supported Jawaii's attack, only she had started a bit earlier, giving him support while he saved the little girl. Her attacks would rapid and small, her usual pink barrage of blasts.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Arashi noticed Revan's and Jawaii's attacks and decided that they had it under control. so he attacked another group of zombies that were headed toward him unleashing a kamehameha directly into the crowd.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Jawaii then stops the attack and looks at Revan and smiles "good work.." Jawaii says and then quickly turns his back looking into the sky see a 50 foot skeleton form. stopping on buildings making it's was over to us.."What the!?"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Revan would spin around to view that same figure stomping towards them. "Uh oh...Jawaii, what do we do?" She said as she turned her head to Jawaii.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 pm

"We attack!" Arashi says as he charges the Necromancer. Arashi draws his sword and slashes it aiming for the skeletons neck but is smacked away crashing into a huge building
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Jawaii eyes begin to fade as he looks at Revan.."stand back.." Jawaii says in a darker tone of voice as he places his hand Revan stomach and pushes her back some. "help Arashi.." Jawaii starts to power up to his max and starts to yell and shout in pain as his body starts to growing transforming into a huge Namekian to be the equal size of Nekros.

Jawaii runs up to nekros and grabs his head and slamming it into Jawaii knees rapidly. then forcing his head up to head butt him in the nose.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Revan slightly blushed as she felt his big green hand touch her, then gently push her back. This Jawaii fellow seemed strong enough to handle himself, but she worried about him taking that thing on alone; she would quickly aid him once she checked on Rashi. Revan flew over to Rashi, kneeling beside him and placing her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She softly asked him, she knew he was probably fine, he was rather tough; but she couldn't help but worry. A group of zombies then approached Revan and Rashi.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Arashi was on one knee when Revan showed up. Arashi looked at revan "yeah im good........not going down that easy" Arashi said as he smiled then he suddenly noticed a group of zombies approaching fast. "Hey look there up again" Arashi said as he got up off his knee and griped his sword "Geuss we should knock 'em back down......this time for good.....you should go help Jawaii... he might need your help" Arashi said as he charged the zombies with his sword...
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Revan nodded, Rashi could handle himself with these creatures, but that giant skeleton might prove to be challenging. "Alright, just be careful!" She took off towards Jawaii and the Necromancer, she would come around to his back side and throw a heavy double axe handle punch onto the top of his head.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 am

Nekros the huge Skeleton looks at Revan and laughs taking her hit and in return slapping her with his huge hand. he then turns back to Jawaii and and grabs his arm and picks him up and tosses him into a few buildings were already destroyed. Jawaii trys to get up quickly but can't cause of pieces of buildings were stabbed into him. He slowly one by one takes out the piece of building and tosses it to the ground getting angry. "Your going to pay.." Jawaii looks down over at Revan who seemed to be hurt from nekros attack before. He then looks over at Arashi who seemed to be struggling with hordes of zombies coming after him. Jawaii then looks back at Nekros when he gets upper cut by him and Jawaii goes flying through the air and crashes back down into more buildings.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 am

Revan let out a heavy moan of pain as she was knocked away by his attack, sending her crashing into one of the buildings. A few moments would pass before Revan would dash right back towards him, crashing through the debris and moving towards Nekros with blinding speed. Revan would punch as hard as she could with her right hand into the giant skeletons gut, she would then unleash a powerful blast from her right hand into his gut.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Nekros goes flying through the air being hit by Revan powerful attacks. Jawaii take this chance and charges after him and sneaks in a punch into Nekros face sending him crashing into the ground making a huge crater cause of the size of his body.

Nekros gets up quickly and trips Jawaii and grabs him by the neck and throwing him down on the ground smoke and dirt flying into the air from the impact. Nekros now continues to send punch after punch into jawaiis gut forcing him to spit up purple blood, veins showing up through his skin as the two titans go at it.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Arashi had finished off the last of the zombies and rushed to help his allys. Arashi had seen how big jawaii had become and was shocked at the nameks ability to expand thier bodies. it was time to pay the necros back for throwing him aside so Arashi flew as fast as he could at the necros to deliver a right hook to its face
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Revan would follow Rashi in on the attack, attempting to punch the opposite cheek at the same time as him; due to his massive size, this was rather easy.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Nekros look at the both of them then then gets hit with everything they bring at him. He ends up falling to the ground. making another large crater. Nekros soon gets back up and charges them both grabbing both of their skulls and thrust's them into the ground rapidly. Jawaii was still knocked out from the beating he got earlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:26 pm