Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

You've got a promotion...((Quest))

Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

You've got a promotion...((Quest)) Empty You've got a promotion...((Quest))

Post by Revan Renari Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Revan flew quickly in hot pursuit of a runaway Android who had stolen some precious data from the Red Ribbon Army. Revan could care less about what happened to them, but anything to kill the boredom; she was going to enjoy crushing this weakling. She quickly caught up to him just outside East City, flying high above him and making her way down to him to throw a vicious elbow into his back. The Android would barely dodge in time, dashing away from her and stopping in his tracks to view her. "What the hell do you want?" He yelled to her, getting ready to attack just in case. Revan would softly chuckle at him, hovering before him with her arms crossed, eyes closed and head tilted down. "I want to see you squeal...I want to see you on your knees, begging for life, just so that I may deny it..." She said sadistically, her usual sexy smirk coming across her face. She was going to go all out on him, nothing held back; this wasn't going to last very long.

The man was a bit shocked to hear that, he backed up a few inches, seeming a bit nervous. He would shake his head trying to regain his composure, looking at her with a more serious expression as he slid into his fighting stance; it seemed similar to that of a boxer. "If that's how it is...I won't go down easily..." He could sense her power level, he knew it was superior to his own so he powered up as much as he could, but deep down he knew it still wouldn't be enough; either way, he wasn't going out like a coward. Revan softly chuckled at him, letting him power up so that this fight would be a bit more interesting, not really surprised to see him try and fight back. "It's useless...My turn..." She said coldly as she opened her eyes, her cold ice blue eyes meeting his. She was going to destroy him, and there wasn't a damn thing that was going to stop her; a vulgar display of power. She began charging as well, her power level greatly increasing til it eventually doubled; using her deadly transformation. This Android was going to die!

Revan took off full speed, her arms never coming from their crossed position as she pounded her knee into his gut. The man had almost no time to react, his eyes widened as he coughed up some blood, curling over her knee in agony. "BLAGH!" He sounded as if he were vomiting loudly. Revan pulled her left hand from it's crossed position, back handing him with it, sending him flying to the left. Revan simply smirked as she moved with blinding speed, instantly appearing above and behind him as he flew away due to her attack. She would have her back turned, preforming a back flip kick down onto his skull, easily doing so. The Android would be sent hurling towards the ground at great speeds, and Revan would move quickly to catch him with another attack.

Revan instantly appeared on the ground below, standing there waiting for the Android to hurl down to her. She would let her left arm rest at his side as she pumped her right one into the air, forcing the Android to land hard onto her fist, piercing his chest with her fist. Her eyes remained closed as blank expression was held upon her face, she simply shot a powerful blast into his torso, blasting him apart with it. His body would split into two, each half falling to the ground beside her. The Android was still alive, but barely clinging onto life. Revan crossed her arms just underneath her breasts as she coldly spoke in her sexy voice. "Pathetic...Good Riddance weakling..." She said as she stomped his head inwards, completely crushing his skull; killing him instantly.

Revan took the files off his corpse and flew away, heading back towards the Red Ribbon base to return the data...
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

You've got a promotion...((Quest)) Empty Re: You've got a promotion...((Quest))

Post by Revan Renari Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm

~Done, Grade please.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Acceptable Revan. But for the next quest I'm going to need a bit more about the fighting please.

Rewards- 10,000 pl -20 alignment
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Sorry, I'll do better next time. I just wanted to show how ruthless and powerful I've become, and I used my transformation. That's why it went so quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:10 am