Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth]Red Ribbon is finished.

Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

[Earth]Red Ribbon is finished. Empty [Earth]Red Ribbon is finished.

Post by Jawaii Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am

Spoiler:

It was a nice day in West city. The mayor of the city just 6 hours ago got done giving Jawaii the key to the city to him. Jawaii was also giving a key to a brand new house that was made just for him. The inside of the house was nice and very relaxing. Jawaii swings back in forth in a rocking chair watching TV that was in front of him. The news channel was on and it was telling a breaking news story. "Hmm.." Jawaii hums in his head a song that he learned from his father a long time ago.

TV

"We have breaking news!"
    "It seems the Red Ribbon Army is up to no good again in the snowy mountain up north."
    "A reporter is out there on the seen..Phil give us an update"

"Well dick it seems that the R.R. are planning on not stopping their android use and plan on making more. It seems the operation is being ran by Clyde Evans, who is an Android as well."

The news became a blurr to Jawaii now as he seemed to look out of it.

What is the Red Ribbon Army doing? which reminds me I have not spoken to Dash in a while since the death of Bash..What! if they have Him hostage again? I might want to check this base out..but I could not see the base from the TV screen..maybe it's underground..

Jawaii soon afterwards stands up from his chair and heads out of his house. He hand on a black Gi and a red scarf around his neck with a red cape like piccolos around his shoulder touching the floor. Jawaii looks out side seeing that it's about 4pm so not much time till the sunsets. Jawaii looks at west city building in the back ground still be built and repaired. "The city going to be fine without me for a while. He lowers his body level and bursts out into the air at great speeds flying toward the R.R. base.

30 minutes later...
    Jawaii arrives at the location of were Phil from the news channel was recording. He looks around wondering where this base may be. Snow was falling heavily making it more difficult to see his surroundings. He takes a few steps forward but senses a Ki blast striking the ground right were Jawaii was taking his next step. He quickly exams the area wondering where it came from when he locates to Androids guarding some hole.."The base..well these Androids seem kinda weak..I'll just bust through them.

Jawaii, with great speed charges the Androids and powers up to 50k PL taking the Androids by surprise he punches one in the face listening to him grunt in pain and flip backwards. Jawaii was in the air when he connected the punch with the first android he simply change his movement of his body sending a high kick at the 2nd android guarding the doorway and kicks it's head off with ease watching as the wires from it's neck slide out from the torso and to the floor static bursting out of it. The first Android seem to be knocked out and was not planning on moving anytime soon.

Jawaii finds the base easily after the encounter with the Androids. it was a double metal door that could easily be ripped out of socket with a Ki blast. Jawaii lifts up his right hand and aims it at the door closing his eyes then reopening it to fire a large Ki blast busting the door in. "Hmm.." Jawaii hums to himself slowly walking inside making sure to keep an eye out for anything opening. He continues to walk through the base, it was pinch black in there and sounds were being made every few seconds. Then the light come on in the base and Clyde's voice is being announced over a intercom.

"Hello Jawaii..I knew you would come Bash told me it would be a matter of time till you came to kill me..well I'm not going to let that happen you see..I have a gift for you..Green man!"

Dash comes out of a door his eyes red and he looks stronger for some reason. veins popped out from his Android skin and his hair was red now. he had some guy of super android armor on that was tough as steel. He seemed to be under control by someone.."Clyde.."

" Dash it's me come on speak to me.."

"Die Jawaii!! Kill!! Jawaii!"

"W-what..?"

Jawaii braced himself for a sudden impact from dash, with his great speed he charges at Jawaii and sends punch after punch at Jawaii making it difficult for Jawaii to move his hands to block the attacks. Dash some how manages to break through Jawaii defense and kicks him right in the gut sending him back into a steel wall making a dent in it. "A-agh.." Jawaii grunts getting back into a defense stance not wanting to hurt his find who charged at him again attempting to smash his fist into Jawaii face but Jawaii was quick this time and blocks it with his right wrist then grabbing onto dash wrist swinging him over Jawaii should and tossing him into the same steel wall Jawaii left a dent in. Dash gets up a few seconds later his face showing anger as he jolts at Jawaii connecting a knee to his gut but his punch to the face was blocked instantly. "Dash..wake up! it's me Jawaii!" Dash grunts and pushes Jawaii away with a kick to the chest sending Jawaii back some. Jawaii get frustrated and charges at Dash shouting "Dash!!! wake up!!!" Jawaii yells flipping behind Dash and chops him in the back on the head knocking him out instantly. "Hmm...I'm sorry my friend..I'll come back for you..."

Jawaii starts to make his way to find Clyde knowing it was time to finish this here and now.

15 minutes later...

Jawaii finds his way to Clyde's large office he kicks down the door being welcomed by a ki blast to his face being knocked down.

"Ah Jawaii..you better hurry up and finish thing cause you have 10 minutes till this place goes BOOM!!! ehhahahaha!! you will die Jawaii!!! Mwhaaaa!!"

Jawaii gets up in rage as he charges after Clyde who was trying to escape, he grabs him by the collar of his shirt and tugs him backwards meeting with Jawaii left hook and forcing Clyde to spin in the air and crash to the ground. Jawaii then sends a punch directly to Clyde's face Jawaii becoming more angry. Jawaii steps over Clyde being onto of him and looking down at him. "Time to die Clyde.." Jawaii places two fingers on his forehead and aims his right hand out to the chest of Clyde" it's over.." Jawaii whispers just for Clyde to hear. The base starts to shake with the force of Jawaii power rising to form a Twisted Memories attack.

"Clyde with all the damage you have done to this world!" Jawaii shouts electricity bouncing off from his forehead and fingers into air a large purple aura surrounding his body he looks down at Clyde pissed.

"All the live you've taken from this world!!" Clyde starts to beg for his life asking to be spared it drive Jawaii more mad and wanting to kill him more. He needed to do it for the people he had to..

"You!! Clyde expect me!! to spare you!! "

Jawaii Shouts in letting loose his attack.

"YOU FOOL! you will never see the light of day AGAIN!!!"

"Twisted Memories!!!"

The rooms gets filled with light and the base starts to fall apart. Clyde body is destroyed and a huge hole is left behind where his body is. Jawaii quickly remembers the base will blow soon and finds dash knocked out body and starts to leave the base. Jawaii barely make sit outside of the explosion range and falls to the ground out of breath.."Phew.." Jawaii then looks at Dash and noticed a chip on the back of his head. "Hmm...maybe.." Jawaii removes the chip and sees Dash wake up and jumps for joy hugging Jawaii. Jawaii grins and looked into the sky knowing he did the right thing.

( Completed )
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

[Earth]Red Ribbon is finished. Empty Re: [Earth]Red Ribbon is finished.

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Okay this is acceptable. Your Rewards are as follows.

Rewards- +6000 PL

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:17 am