Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

[Solo] Aleah's Life and Struggles

Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

[Solo] Aleah's Life and Struggles Empty [Solo] Aleah's Life and Struggles

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:57 pm

[ooc] In accordance with the newspost by Zx, I am making this thread for solo roleplays for my character, Aleah. The first quest is the following:
    Spoiler:
    [/ooc]

"You're obviously far beyond the level of fighter that I am supposed to train, Saiyan. So, head up, directly above, to the floating lookout up there, and meet with Kami. Kami is Earth's Guardian, and will know how best to train you." The Saiyan nodded, and waved to the immortal cat, before flying up to Kami's Lookout. Upon arrival, the woman gracefully landed on one foot and lowered herself down onto the other, before casually walking towards the main building, where she was greeted by a strange black skinned genie. "Hrm. You do not seem like how Kami was described to me. Please take me to him." The man just stood there, staring at her, as if he were a statue.

The woman shrugged, and vanished from where she was, appearing at the doorway to the biggest building, and the genie appeared along with her, in front of her. "Earth training methods are so obnoxious. Hello, I am Aleah Caea." She offered her hand, but the genie did not reach to shake it, instead just standing there and staring, just like before. Seeing as he wasn't falling for that trap, the woman narrowed her eyes and used After-Image to get away from the door, then patted the genie on the shoulders. "This is amusing and all, but I'm not feeling like wasting my time with this kind of test." After letting off a disarming smile, the Saiyan then grabbed the arm, and spun around, then tossed the Genie away.

She then once again after-image'd to the door, and quickly grabbed at where Popo would appear, then tossed him again, before finally reaching the handle, and opening the door. There, she found the Guardian of Earth. "Ah, you must be Kami."  She wiped a bit of sweat from her brow.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

[Solo] Aleah's Life and Struggles Empty Re: [Solo] Aleah's Life and Struggles

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

"That is correct. But you have the advantage of me." "Aleah Caea... I have come to train under you, to learn the best martial arts that I can from this planet." The Namekian watched her for a moment, seeking to look within her heart and soul. There, he saw that she was constantly seeking to better herself, so that she could defeat a villain beyond all others-- a villain whom had tried to conquer the galaxy. Kami knew that Frieza was already defeated, but he had escaped from Hell before... and he would likely try and take his revenge on the Earthlings and Saiyans whom had killed him both times.

"What is it you seek to accomplish with the power you will gain?" The Saiyan nodded, it was a reasonable question after all-- some Saiyans would have had the gall to kill their teachers after learning from them, which disgusted Aleah to no end-- it was wasteful, disrespectful, and... and just plain evil! The elderly became weak in their old age, but this did not mean they deserved death. Their experience and wisdom was a valuable commodity, earned in sweat, blood, and pain, and they were to be respected so that they could teach a new generation. "I seek to become strong enough to overcome tyranny no matter where it is. I seek to encourage the warrior spirit within the weak, and to crush the evil that would stifle this spirit out of fear that it may one day overcome them."

"Very well. I will allow you access to the Pendulum Room. Here you will go back in time to fight your desired opponent... you will see the horror that you face. If you still wish to fight them after that, I will train you." The Saiyan nodded, and promptly and without fear walked into the Pendulum room, standing tall and with pride as the illusion took place. Her heart fluttered for a moment, as the memories of terror and pain flooded her mind, and she saw herself going back in time to the fight she and her mother had participated in... When she came to, she found herself standing on a space ship outside of planet Vegeta... Frieza's spaceship!
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 pm

From the center of the ship, Frieza rose up, still in his chair. "You monkies are disgustingly durable creatures." In the background, the Saiyan woman could see Vegeta dying, the planet being destroyed by the insane blast. She saw that and howled in rage, her home planet destroyed, her family, her childhood friends and sparring partners from her youngest age, everything! Frieza smirked, as the Saiyan rushed him, but then his smirk was wiped from his face as the Saiyan vanished and appeared behind him, smacking him on the back of his head with her backhand in Aleah's favorite After-Image strike.

As she did that, Frieza's remaining henchmen attempted to gang up on her at once, but once again the lower-level ones proved useless, and Aleah knocked them out with one hit each-- shoving her elbow into one's gut, then delivering a kick that nearly decapitates anohter, and carrying through with the momentum to backhand a third one, and then landing back on the spaceship and punching the fourth and final one in the chest, almost clean through the chest. She shakes the alien off her fist, green blood still on her gloves, and turns to face Frieza, whom is laughing, almost overjoyed to have someone to fight with that might possibly put up a fight.

"I didn't think there was a monkey left that could put up such a fight. Now that the warm-up's over, let's begin to fight for real." The galactic Tyrant laughed as he charged this Saiyan, and thus the battle began. After a quick exchange of blows, the tyrant knocked the Saiyan away, and then attempted to blast her with a Death Beam. But suddenly, the woman was gone, and then appeared in front of him, delivering a powerful blow to the gut...

Stunning her opponent with that blow, she quickly raised up and slammed her knee powerfully into the side of Frieza's head, then turned slightly and smashed her other knee into Frieza's gut, before quickly connecting with her elbow to the back of the tyrant's head, dominating him in this base form. Without wasting a beat, she moved behind the tyrant and let out a Kiai Burst, launching Frieza directly through his own spaceship in a dramatic display of power.

As she panted and rubbed her cheek where Frieza had struck her, Frieza rose up above his battered ship, in his second form. "Impertinent monkey. I will not stand for this!"

[ooc] Learned Physical Technique: Crimson Domination. Delivered to a humanoid and roughly human-sized opponent after stunning them, it consists of a trio of brutal blows and then blasting the opponent away with a kiai burst, similar to Majin Vegeta's attack on Goku. [/ooc]
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:10 am

The two met with another clash, a vicious exchange of blows as they tested eachothers' strength and reaction times. Their auras built up around them, pink against crimson red, and sparks of lightning arced out towards the spaceship, in this cataclysmic scene-- Vegeta still in the process of being destroyed, and these two insanely strong fighters going at it over its dying form. Finally, the Saiyan woman broke the clash, speeding herself up to her limit and dodging a series of attacks by Frieza, then shooting him point blank in the face with a vicious ki blast. The Tyrant was knocked away, and as he recovered, he howled in rage, then gathered up his energy for a few seconds before delivering a volley of Death Beams at the Saiyan.

She vanished several times as the beams were shot out in an almost shotgun like spray, each time appearing closer and closer to Frieza until finally she appeared behind him, and attempted to deliver her favored backhand assault after a particularly fast after-image strike-- but Frieza caught her attack this time, then pulled her in and smashed his fist into her gut, and flung her away, laughing all the while. "Did you think that trick would work on me a second time?!? I am LORD FRIEZA! I will NOT be underestimated by an unruly female monkey!" He growled in rage and exertion, as he began to transform a second time, becoming a monstrous beast in comparison to his previous forms.

He then launched off his space ship-- damaging it in the process-- and delivered a powerful blow at her, knocking her through an asteroid-sized chunk of Planet Vegeta. She recovered, landing on another asteroid, just barely in time to dodge another blow, the Galactic Tyrant slamming his way through the chunk of Vegeta and coming out the other side, then turning around to attempt to charge at the Saiyan. As he did so, she appeared beneath him, and delivered a powerful blow to the changeling's chest, but Frieza recovered before she was able to take advantage of it-- and their clash began again, with Frieza clearly in the lead this time, and she was doing all she could to block and dodge his attacks, until she finally caught an opening.

Leaning back, the woman flipped her feet up, shooting the toes of her black Saiyan boots towards the alien's now extended chin, and snapped his head up with the impact. He flew up into an asteroid, and caught himself on it. "Well well. It seems you aren't the normal monkey, are you? I'm going to enjoy killing you." Without wasting time, Frieza suddenly began to jab his fingers forwards, beginning his Crazy Finger Beam Barrage, which the Saiyan once again attempted to dodge... but was unable to completely dodge all of them, and found herself impaled upon seven beams throughout her body. As she floated there in space, the Tyrant laughed at her, and formed an orange ball of energy at his fingers. "NO... MORE... MONKIES!"

As she was enveloped in a world of pure pain... the Saiyan suddenly woke up, and found herself in the pendulum room again... no worse for wear, although she felt stronger somehow...

[ooc] Near-death experience, although she technically wasn't near death, as it was the Pendulum Room's illusion. [/ooc]
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 pm

"Now that you have experienced what you must face, do you still want to go through with this?" The Saiyan gripped her left hand into a fist, and looked at it for a moment... but she wasn't hesitating. Instead, she was controlling her rage, which had been kindled by her fight, and seeing Planet Vegeta destroyed again. "I can no longer be stopped from training. I can no longer allow myself to remain so weak." Kami nodded, in his wisdom he fully expected this-- Saiyans were strong-headed and strong-hearted individuals, whom refused to back down from a challenge, and this one was a particularly powerful and stubborn one.

"Very well."

Kami created a sort of clone of Aleah, and used this clone to help her train, fighting against herself. Despite knowing all about Saiyans, her brutality and efficiency in battle shocked Kami, yet deep inside he knew that she wasn't evil... she just fought without mercy. But that was the way she fought, not something he would discourage... for she'd need everyadvantage she can, and to learn a whole new way of fighting would be a disadvantage to her, as this one was instinctual, a fighting style that she was born into, that she'd practiced all her life without knowing that she did. Any training that she did to change this style must come consciously, from within-- not from an external force, which she would resist.

Indeed, wether or not she even needed to change was questionable. She consistently beat her clone time and time again, because it did not have the warrior spirit of the Saiyans in its heart, despite having the strength and brutality of the Saiyans-- that was something that no magic could clone... that, perhaps, would be the reason that she won, if she did win. Kami nodded... he hoped, prayed, that she did.
    [ooc] Quest end. [/ooc]
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm

[ooc] Taking this quest next. [/ooc]

Once again, Aleah found herself stepping out onto a stage, standing tall and proud on a large square of stone. And a crowd was awaiting her! Saiyans always brought good shows, they always brought in the ratings. The organizers even switched someone out for her, because of this-- wanting to get more and more people to sign up for this year's World Tournament by advertising that there's even a Saiyan participating.

That was fine by her. She wanted only the best opponents to fight her, and if they weren't afraid of her as a Saiyan, then they were either nuts, or they were strong enough to back it up. Either way, this would be fun.

"Our first match is about to begin! In the blue corner, we have The Amazing Rinad! And in this corner... the Saiyan heroine, Aleah! Get ready... GO!" Rinad, an older human male with a top hat and a nice suit, bowed to his opponent, who returned the bow, before they both vanished, and clashed together in a burst of speed and force, each one grinning, knowing they'd enjoy this match, and each wishing that this had been the final match....

And so, the first match began...
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Easily worth 11,500 Power Level. Very nicely done. For Kami's Training I mean.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 pm

The two exchanged blows repeatedly, neither getting the upper hand as they dodged left and right, circling around and attempting to get in a better position to strike their opponent. Indeed, this was the most fun that Aleah had had, as this opponent wasn't trying to trick her, or overpower her... just to have a competative match-- to fight her and test his abilities, without any such hindrances as hate, pride, greed, or anything else. She could tell he was definitely weaker than her, and even slightly less skilled... but she let the match drag on, because she enjoyed it thoroughly. He surprised her with a punch that got past her guard and hit her square in the gut, and then followed it up with a knee to the face.

She just barely dodged the knee by diving back, and manipulated her ki so she floated backwards and then landed on her feet. As he charged at her again and jumped to deliver a flying kick, she ducked and grabbed his leg and then slammed him down on the ground face-first. He bounded back up after her with a spinning trip, snagging one of her legs and causing her to fall down onto one wrist, which she used to throw herself in the air and lift herself with her Ki, dodging his next attempted kick at her head. She responded with a quick blast at the man, forcing him off the offensive, before landing and blocking him with her elbow as he recovered and attempted to deliver a horizontal chop to her chest.

As time goes on, his movements became slower. She began to catch his fists more easilly, and raise her knee to block his kicks. All good things must come to an end-- as the older gentleman began to tire, the Saiyan decided to end the match quickly. She rushed him with a powerful uppercut to his gut, then began her Crimson Domination combo-- jumping and keeing him in the head, then switching legs and smashing him in the gut, before finishing the combo off with an elbow to the back of his head, knocking the grey-haired fighter out and causing the crowd to issue a gasp, then a cheer as the Saiyan gently picked up the man and laid him down on the ground outside the stage. "And the winner is... Aleah!"
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 pm

As Aleah rested and recovered from her fight, she watched the other combatants. First match-up was a tall and lanky man called Miran versus a small and chubby man named Arok. Arok was clearly more powerful, but wasn't able to make use of his power due to Miran's clever use of his height and agility. A few minutes after the fight began, Miran was kicked outside, and stepped on the grass, causing him to lose by ring-out.

The next match was a female in loose clothing wearing a mask, named Fuuna, against another female, this one seeming to be barely above the level of a child, named Ruki. The child showed surprising power, but at the same time, she was just out of her league-- she was overcome by Fuuna's superior technique, and the fight ended quickly, with Ruki knocked out due to a swift kick to the head.

After that, it was what looked like a pair of brothers, twins, whom were average sized but muscular men that seemed to be equal in skill and power level-- resulting in a long-lasting, fight where they matched wits with eachother instead. Eventually, the brother named Ryscek won out of the two, knocking Apie out onto his butt on the grass. He was thoroughly tired by that point, however, which was unfortunate for him as the combatants were not given as much time to rest or healing as in previous tournaments Aleah had been in.

The fifth matchup had a Pale skinned man wearing simple white robes against a woman in white robes and a red skirt and sleeves. They matched eachother in a contest of ki manipulation, each one staying as still as possible as they shot and blocked arrows of Ki energy at eachother, until finally Oressa, the woman, managed to knock Moki out of bounds with an invisible ki arrow to the face.

Next was Juka, a martial artist in a blue chinese gi, against Udonti, a tiny piglike man. Udonti made quick work of Juka at first with his powerful finger beams, but was proven to be a one-trick piggy as Juka caught on to his tricks, eventually getting close enough to land the necessary blows and defeat the porcine opponent.

with that finished, the next combatants began, Ikesu-- a humanoid with a lion's head and bird's feet-- against Isora, a dark skinned woman wearing baggy pants and a tube top. Ikesu attempted to prove his superior agility to the more humanoid woman, but she managed to grapple him anyway, and never let go-- delivering blow after blow and nimbly moving out of the way of his blows, while keeping him from being able to do anything against her with her capable grapples. The match ended as Ikesu gave up, having had an arm snapped out of its socket.

Next was what looked like Ikesu's brother, only with darker fur and hooves for feet instead of hawks talons (Katon) verus a feral looking human with a catlike tail and garments made of fur. Katon was taken completely by surprise as Felis brutally assaulted him, forcing him to step back to try and dodge, until he stepped over the line and was counted out. Felis walked out on all fours, then began to lick her knuckles and the back of her hand, which had landed a fierce backhand blow against Katon.

The first eight fights of the tournament were over, and now it was time for the next eight preliminaries, after a short break.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Next up was Jikon, a young man in a green gi, against Kicho, whom wore a very similar gi of teh brown persuasion. They seemed to be rivals, as they went at it like long time enemies, delivering powerful blows and not holding back despite themselves. Kicho seemed to have the upper hand with his agility, landing blow after blow after blow against the slightly larger Jikon, but in the end Jikon was the one to landt he final blow, a powerful kick which sent his opponent out of the ring, skidding on the grass.

THe tenth fight was a battle between an elderly man in a white gi, and a punk looking teenager named Moshu. The fight was clearly lopsided from the start, with Wu Kan dominating moshu and easilly blocking and deflecting all of his attacks. Eventually, he seemed to tire of the youth's impetuousness, and simply tripped him, causing him to fall on his hands and knees, left hand touching the ground outside the ring.

Following this, the 11th fight was one of amazing brutality rather tah skill, as one of the combatants was what seemed to be a walking, talking bear, whom was up against a srange little alien with dark violet skin, which looked less like a human and more like five spheres connected by tubes, almost robotic. The alien attempted to float above the bear and fire ki blasts at it, but Okku deflected them, eventually getting one on target and knocking the creature out-- before Okku bit down on it and swung its head each way, before tossing them out of the ring.

In comparison, the 12th bout was all about skill, with Yorika, a human female with a blue gi, sparring against Idrin, a Namekian youth with warrior tendencies. The fight was, to the audience, spectacular-- they matched energy blasts and techniques, all the while testing eachothers' strengths and weaknesses, waiting for the right time to strike. Yorika was the one to find this first, and struck with a powerful palm thrust to the chest taht sent Idrin flying, followed by a forearm thrust to the forehead and then reversing into an elbow thrust into the gut with all the body's weight put on it, knocking the Namekian out.

Following this was a tall and muscular alien with one eye named Pellor, fighting off against a daemonic looking creature called Ononi, whom clearly dominated the match despite Pellor's strength-- grabbing him and smashing his knee into the alien, then tossing him away and blasting him with beams emanating from his single horn on his forehead, causing the alien to fall onto the ground outside the ring.

Chu Ji and Bakon fought next, both human males, though they wore different style gis. Their fight was more typical and less one-sided, with each of them trading a long series of blows before they Chu Ji managed to get the upper hand. Eventually, Bakon was knocked unconscious, with the blue-haired Chu Ji declared th winner.

Next up was Mikk, a tall, muscular, blond-headed male with what the announcer described as "a fabulous head of hair", versus Wendy, whom looked more like a street urchin gone bad than anything else. Looks once again prove to be decieving, however, as Wendy used her lithe, long-limbed body to her advantage, continually knocking Mikk off his feet and stomping him into the arena, until he was forced to give in due to the pain.

Finally, the last of the preliminaries was a lycanthrope-esque man with a wolf's head, a furry man's chest, wolf's legs, and clawed hands facing off against Oshuko, a young martial artist whom was, like so many others, clearly out of his league-- Oshuko was decimated early on, blow after blow after blow landing on the poor boy's body, but he kept getting back up... the referee eventually just called the match to an end, declaring Raka, the wolfman, to be the winner-- and ordering immediate medical treatment for the battered Oshuko.

The preliminaries were over.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am

when their match started, Miran charged Aleah, attempting to keep her on the defensive with his superior reach-- but he wasn't able to land any blows on her as she dodged and shifted position so she was always facing the outside of the ring, and he was facing inside. All she needed was one lucky powerful blow to knock the human out of the ring. Realizing his position, Miran continued to try and dance around the Saiyan, but her defense was impeccable, shifting side to side as he attempted to circle her and refusing to give him an inch.

As she saw an opening, a grin came on her face. She jumped back, taking Miran by surprise, and pushed both her palms out to let out a powerful ki blast at almost point blank, blasting him in the chest and knocking him into the air. Miran had more than one trick up his sleeve, however, and unlike many of the other fighters, he was able to fly. Aleah was far from displeased as she found this out, and flew up to join him, the insane grin of a Saiyan enjoying their battle on her face as she began to be on the offensive. Her blows were deflected by the man's long arms and legs, but eventually a few got through, bruising his muscles and weakening him bit by bit.

He also managed to land a few blows, however, kicks delivered to her gut that were amazingly fast for a human-- but they just weren't enough to slow the Saiyan down. The Saiyan warrior showed almost no signs of injury aside from a bit of abrasion on the skin. Eventually, he was unable to keep up, and lowered himself onto the ground outside the ring, not wanting to risk angering the Saiyan by continuing to fight against her when she was the clear winner. Saiyans had a very poor reputation when it came to sportsmanship, and he knew that if he kept fighting, the nicest fate that would await him was some time in the emergency ward recovering from broken bones and bruised internal organs.

"And the winner is... ALEAH!" The Saiyan floated back down to the ring, and offered her opponent a casual salute, before walking off to watch the next map.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Fuuna appeared in the ring as if she were waiting there invisibly the whole time, as Ryscek entered. The match was called, and Ryscek chared at her, but the nimble ninja-esque fighter dodged every blow, before finding an opening and delivering a powerful elbow to the gut, then jumping up and slamming her knee into the same location, and while still in the air she spun around and smashed her heel into his chin, sending him flipping back and skidding along the arena, just barely not being knocked off. Angered, the man formed ki blasts in his hands, and began to throw a rapid barrage, which the nimble fighter dodged in an amazing display of acrobatics, letting the ki blasts explode outside the durable arena behind her. As she landed on one knee and ducked under the last blast, she gathered her own attack in her palm, charging it up for a few seconds as the exhausted and angered man watched... before she launched it at him. As it flew, it suddenly split open into a dozen smaller blasts surrounding him and battering him with explosions. He managed to recover from them, not having been hurt too seriously, but not quick enough as the kunoichi appeared beside him with a powerful spinning heel to the gut that launched him out of the arena, causing him to tumble out onto the grass.

The third match of the second round was Oressa versus Juka. Juka once again attempted to dodge his way to close in with his opponent, but this time his opponent was skilled and powerful enough to use flight and after-image to stay out of the way. Oressa never let the man lay a single touch on her, skillfully dancing and shifting about through the air as Juka attempted to chase her, responding to his attacks by moving away and blasting him, whittling him down until she was able to stun him with a strong ki blast to the gut, then a Kiai Burst which sent him hurdling to the ground, thudding against it as he failed to brake soon enough to stop himself from flying into it. Oressa smiled, helping the man up onto his feet and shaking his hand, before floating back to her side of the arena, to watch the next match.

Isora and Felis had a frightfully brutal battle, Isora fighting dirty with impressive strength and speed, never letting her opponent rest and exploiting any and all openings-- even ones that were in bad taste, such as attempting to gouge Felis' eyes out. But Felis managed to avoid the worst of it with an almost instinctual ease. Several blows landed on the catgirl, but she struck back with fury and brutality, along with a remarkable amount of skill for one that appeared to be so feral. Felis' claws left gashes in the skin, and her kicks nearly broke Isora's bones each time they landed as the two traded blows, with Isora's own blows knocking Felis off balance and dizzying her just long enough for Isora to stand a chance against her. But in the end, it wasn't Isora to gain the final blow, but Felis, as she managed to duck underneath a throat punch and maneuver herself around to deliver a powerful donkey kick to th chest which sent the human woman flying into the air and hitting the protective barrier in front of the stands before crumpling down onto the grass below.

Wu Kan had the fifth match of the second round in the bag from the very start. Though much older than Jikon, he was far, far more skilled, and his technique used Jikon's fighting style against him, causing JIkon to hurt himself more than Wu Kan was hurting him. And the longer Jikon fought, the more angry and less focused he became, causing him to be even easier for Wu Kan's fighting style to take advantage of. With each unbalanced kick, Wu Kan ducked and tripped. With each haymaker thrown, Wu Kan dodged to the side and delivered a knee to the approaching gut. His speed and endurance were amazing given his age, and his skill far more than made up for the difference in raw physical strength. Eventually, Wu Kan tricked Jikon into a flying kick that caused Jikon to land outside the ring, causing him to be defeated.

When this was finished, Okku and Yorika fought eachother. Yorika handled the bear much better than his previous opponent, delivering blows to his joints and limbs and nimbly dodging the bear's swipes. Indeed, it looked as if Yorika had Okku finished after she delivered another powerful combination of kicks and punches, knocking Okku down on the ground and smashing her foot into his ribs, but then Okku surprised everyone by delivering a powerful Chou Makouhou (Ki attack from the mouth). The beam struck Yorika hard and direct, blasting her off the stage and into the stands, literally knocking her through the protective barrier, with only her impressive power level keeping her from dying in an instant.

Ononi dominated Chu Ji as he dominated his previous opponent, with amazing brutality he pummeled his opponent. As the match went on, Ononi became more and more relentless, almost tempting the referees into disqualifying him. Finally, Ononi ended the match before they had to declare a disqualification, by smashing Chu Ji into the stone floor and jumping above him to blast him, then landing on him and stomping him hard enough to crack the stone beneath, and then kicking the man off of the stage, with a cruel laugh that seemed to echo in the silence of the shocked crowded stands.

The final battle in round two was Wendy versus Raka. Despite Wendy's skill at grappling, she proved to be little more than a nuisance against Raka, whom was especially durable to pain and difficult to injure due to his physiology. She managed to avoid getting injured for a long time, however, as she attempted time and time again to end the match through her grappling techniques. Finally, Raka manage to toss her off, and she landed on her back and rolled to her feet outside the ring. This final match of the round had, ironically enough, both contestants coming out in fairly good shape, as neither had actually done much damage to eachother.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Aleah could sense Fuuna already within the arena, even if she wasn't entirelly sure where she was, she could feel her close by... the match had begun with Fuuna using some kind of magic trickery to make herself invisible, then to burst out of this invisibilty and attack Aleah from an unexpected direction. Aleah dodged the first few times, but now the attacks came closer and closer to hitting her, to the point where she felt the next one would... she had to dodge the powerful blows, however, as it would seriously reduce her fighting power and force her to fight even more desparately, when she stil had two more battles after this...

No.... I don't have to dodge, that's just what she WANTS me to think. I think I'm just going to let it hit me... and catch it! The Saiyan felt the air moving behind her, and stepped forwards while quickly moving around. As the kick smashed into her gut, she had already wrapped her hands around the kunoichi's shin. She both reduced the damage and caught Fuuna by surprise with this, and then pulled her opponent forwards while smashing a fist into the woman's face, nearly knocking her out of the arena in one blow.

As Fuuna recovered from the attack, she quickly found herself on the defensive, and was unable to properly recite the magical words and hand gestures due to Aleah's interference-- but this by no means meant she was defenseless. The agile fighter recieved no punches from the Saiyan, and she ducked or jumped over the kicks. Aleah was thoroughly impressed by not only her skill but also her stamina, as the woman continually dodged in her graceful, nimble way without seeming to tire. Still, those moves were too flashy... she was wasting energy, something Aleah always avoided when she could.

And so she stopped wasting energy, and dived back once again, before suddenly blasting her opponent in the face with a powerful Kiai Burst, which basically amounted to a ki blast created in such a way that it only pushed the enemy away rather than actually hurting them-- something it did quite well. But Fuuna also knew how to fly, though she seemed far more clumsy at it than with her feet on the ground. Realizing this was her one chance to defeat her quickly, Aleah rushed after Fuuna and began once again to clash with the kunoichi, this time in the air.

Her attacks began to land, time and time again, until finally Aleah managed a powerful blow to the gut, and then a double axehandle to the back that sent Fuuna flying down to the ground, outside the arena. Aleah landed on the stone floor of the arena, and stretched a bit... that had been one of her best workouts since the Other World Tournament. "And the winner is... ALEAH!"
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm

After that spectacular battle, Oressa and Felis entered the arena, two dramatically different styles and attitudes towards fighting. Oressa started off by floating up into the air to dodge Felis' charge, and began to shoot arrow-like ki blasts at her opponent, whom dodged or deflected them, as she figured out a way to get to her opponent. Felis proved far more clever than Oressa's other opponents, however, and she managed to make something of a copy of BukuJutsu by pushing her Ki under her feet to create a solid surface to jump off of, and used this technique to launch herself up in a spiral towards Oressa. Oressa continued to try and raise herself higher and higher in order to avoid the indomitable Felis, but she was the one that was too slow this time.

Felis pounced at her and grabbed her leg, then swung around and gripped both of her own legs around Oressa's head, squeezing tightly and choking her as Felis filpped back and began to force the two of them to descend at a greatly accelerating pace... she began to smash her fists on Oressa's back as Oressa struggled to regain control of their flight, but Felis' constant pounding on her body was too distracting for the woman-- normally used to being able to avoid attacks-- and she wasn't able to. In the end, Felis slammed Oressa back first into the stone, knocking her out cold as she sat ontop of her opponent.
    "And the winner is... Felis!"

The next matchup was Okku versus Wu Kan. Once again, Wu Kan showed his superior skill, but the bear would not be dissuaded and was strangely nimble for a creature its size. The bear caught itself after each trip, recovered after each blow, roared in rage after each dodge and manipulation of the bear's own movements. The way Wu Kan fought infuriated the bear, but that only made its actions faster and stronger, striking time and time again with more and more force, with less mercy and more spite. Okku was utterly enraged at this human who dared to fight it like this, as if he was attempting to humiliate him! How DARE he!

But despite all his rage, Okku could not land a punch or swipe or bite on Wu Kan, although Wu Kan began to show evidence of tiring. Fed up with this, Okku stood up on its hind legs and howled in rage, charging up every single bit of its fighting power into a single attack, which it released as it slammed its front paws down on the stone, cracking them slightly. Its mouth blast burst forwards, threatening to utterly destroy Wu Kan. Wu Kan dodged to the side and released a Kiai burst at the beam, knocking it to the side, then used After-Image to appear beside the beam again, releasing another Kiai Burst and knocking the swiftly moving beam back at the raging bear, slamming it into him and nearly crushing him under his own strength. He was almost killed from the result, and the announcer called the match finished.
    "And the winner is... Wu Kan!"

Raka and Ononi clashed with eachother from the moment the anouncer said go, their brutal fighting styles matching eachother blow for blow. They each landed a number of heavy blows on one another and kept going, but as time went on, Ononi was the clear winner-- he seemed far, far less effected by Raka's attacks than Raka was by his own, and eventually Raka began to tire and slow, and use more reckless attacks which finally started to do some real damage but opened himself up for attacks from Ononi as well.

Eventually, Ononi had his opponent pinned, and was pummeling the howling and angry wolfman into the arena, cracking it more and more with each blow. Two dozen heavy blows were delivered before Raka finally escaped, rolling out from under Ononi and launching himself up to try and power back up so that he could at least attempt to fight this daemon evenly. But it was not to be... almost as if he had planned it all along, Ononi rushed up to impale Raka upon his sharp horn, and then swung him downand blasted him into the grass, cackling with an evil laughter that caused the crowd to shudder in revulsion and fear.
    "And the winner is... Ononi!"
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm

As Aleah and Felis entered for their semi-finals match, the crowd began a crescendo of cheers, as they expected an exciting match out of these two. Neither of the contestants seemed to have a desire to disappoint, either, as they squared off and quickly began to exchange blows, quick jabs and swipes, thrusts and kicks, with none of them delivering a proper blow to really do any damage. Frustrated, the catgirl growled and attempted to use her newly learned skill to leap to the side and lea pff of a wall of ki energy back at Aleah, but Aleah had a lot of experience in dealing with the third dimension in combat situations-- her training was anything but lax, and her mother and the Caeans did not cut her any slack. The Saiyan warrior dodged the pounce, and met it with a knee to the gut, so powerful it sent Felis flying into the air, where she quickly recovered and responded by tossing a violently powered up ki blast from both hands.

Not wanting to be hit by this, Aleah used Mirror Image to appear behind the catgirl, and stomped down with both feet to slam her into the ground. Without hesitation, the bestial woman caught herself and pounced back up at Aleah, swiping her claws and tearing the woman's red shirt across the belly. Despite the color of the shirt, it soon beecame obvious that the swipe hit home and Aleah was bleeding-- but this only enraged her, and she responded with a powerful kick, to the face, before vanishing and appearing in the woman's path to deliver a knee to the back of her head, then a stomp downwards, before she once again used After-Image to appear beneath her, in the path of the quickly falling catgirl. Felis was caught between the force of gravity and her own speed, and the swiftly rising jumping uppercut (almost making one want to shout Shoryuken!) to the gut.

This punch once again launched felis out into the air, and she fell onto her side, spasming and growling in a strange sound that was similar to a combination of rage and gasping for air. The blow was enough to weaken her so that Aleah could step up to her and kick her off the stage, causing Aleah to win by ring-out. And the winner is... ALEAH!" Aleah was promptly taken and given treatment for her cuts, which were far deeper than they appeared at first. With proper application of a quick-bonding skin replacement spray, Aleah's bleeding quickly stopped and her skin began to recover as new. She was offered a small snack before the final round, which she very quickly wolfed down.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

The second and last match of the semi-finals was upon them, and the crowd was desparately hoping for Wu Kan's victory, cheering him on and filling the arena with hope. Hope that Ononi quickly attempted to dash, as he rushed Wu Kan with insane speed, Wu Kan barely managing to dodge. Wu Kan's knee smashed against Ononi's gut as he dodged, but it barely seemed to do any damage-- instead, it only angered him. Ononi growled as he turned around to kick Wu Kan, only to be tripped, with WU Kan launching himself away and gaining distance on the daemonic foe.

"Filthy little HUMAN!" The black-scaled daemon howled in rage, and let out a blast from his horn, which Wu Kan deflected back at him-- but the daemon was wise to this trick, having seen it before in a previous match, and caught his own ki blast, sending it back with even more force at Wu Kan and blasting him in the chest. Recovering as fast as he could, Wu Kan just barely dodged Ononi's next attack, nd delivered a powerful kick to the back of the daemons knee, causing him to slide on the knee and leave a trail on the stone as it ground the stone to dust.

Realizing he wouldn't stop before he would hit the ground, Ononi launched himself up into the air in order to avoid having a ring-out. Angered further by this, the daemon began to rapidly blast his opponent with ki waves. Wu Kan handled this with aplomb, deflecting and reflecting blasts, hurting Ononi with his own attacks with unrivaled skill. Infuriated and only barely bruised, Ononi stopped the charade. HE landed on the edge of the ring, and shouted "GET... READY... TO DIE!" as he powered up to an unbelievably high level to the particpants.

At the word "Die", Ononi Rushed forwards at blinding speed, and punched Wu Kan in the gut, then grabbed his head and smashed it into the ground, and tossed him up into the air, before blasting him with the beam from his horn repeatedly, battering the elderly man almost to death, before he fell down. As he nearly hit the ground, Aleah appeared and caught him, then lowered herself down slowly to ease his fall, and laid him on the grass beside the ring. She immediently walked into the ring. "And... the winner is Ononi! But it looks like our contestants are ready to go at it right at this very moment! The finals round is going to begin right away!"
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 pm

"Hah! Like I care! I'll kill this wretched wench and then just destroy the planet! I have no use for such an insolent people who have no idea how to RESPECT THEIR BETTERS!" The Saiyan walked to the middle of the ring, and faced off against the huge daemonic creature. Pointing an accusing finger at him, the woman shouted so that all the crowd could hear: "All the fighters in this tournament are better than you. You are a beast, lower than a slave-frog of Amprisa. I will strike you down without mercy or hesitation, for the good of the galaxy!"

The daemon let out a hearty laugh, but then was quickly interrupted as a clear-white beam of energy pierced his chest, knocking him back-- she diverted his attention from the energy beam gathered in her finger with her crowd-pleasing speech. Stupid tricks... but I'll need to use them to beat this fiend... She followed the penetrating blast up with a punch to the gut, driving her fist into the wound and then growling as she released a Kiai Burst to shove him away and aggravate his wound. The Daemon howled in pain and rage as he was knocked back, and glared at her as he breathed deeply, seething with anger. "You saiyan chimp! How dare you use such cheap tricks agaisnt me! RRrrrrr...rrrRRRAAAAAAAGH!"

The winged, one-horned daemons's black scales began to glow with violent violet vibrations of energy as he screamed in rage, his power level skyrocketing to unforseen levels. Aleah quietly increased her own PL to maximum, but his just kept rising. Not wanting to take any chances, the woman used his focus on powering up and his rage to sneak up behind him using an After-Image, and unleashed a quickly powered up Crimson Ki Wave into the back of his head, almost taking his head off and stopping his powering up as he smashed into the stone floor. "I'm not stupid enough to let you do that."

Howling in rage, Ononi launched himself up into the air, his speed going from startling to insane as he blasted at Aleah with a powerfully charged up Ki blast-- even with Aleah's dodging, she felt the burn and sting of the blast passing by her left shoulder, and then watched with horror as the blast decimated the entire arena and even destroyed much of the barrier protecting the audience, whom were running for their lives. "I'll destroy this planet... and you along with iT!" The daemon began to channel his power into his horn, and Aleah began to channel her own into her fists. Solid energy orbs of crimson, crackling energy began to form in her fists as she concentrated her energy into a blast form...

... and then used the remains of her energy to appear below the daemon just before he launched his attack, and hit him with the Crimson Burst at point blank range, her hands almost touching him as the massively powerful, but short-ranged attack decimated him, utterly disintegrating layer after layer after layer fo armorlike skin, until the daemon was left with his bare muscles, bones, and tendons exposed. But his power level did not drop at all from this. Instead, he howled in pain and grabbed the woman, which only made him howl more. He blasted his attack at her after tossing her up, and she only barely managed to block the attack... rather than piercing right through her, it blasted her up into the sky, and the Daemon followed her into the clouds.

Aleah was drained and heavilly damaged as she entered the clouds, then smiled as she realized she could use this to her advantage... The daemon burst into the cloud and began to fire ki blasts randomly in an attempt to find his injured and limping target, but his blind rage-- as well as the blindness caused to his injured and lidless eyes by the clouds-- left him open for one last attack. Gathering her energy into her left index and middle finger, Aleah turned her hand palm up, and charged up a variation of the Caea Beam... then fired it point blank at Ononi.

The specialized beam set the daemon on fire, and burned him to a crisp as he turned around and attempted to attack her. But his bare muscles-- with no protective layers of skin-- were damaged too much by the fiery-hot beam of energy, and Aleah caught the daemons attack, then growled at him... "You are a beast... you have no honor, you have no pride, you have nothing left now but your life. And I will now take that from you. GO BACK TO HFIL, DAEMON!" The woman tossed him into the sky and followed him, charging up another Crimson Ki Wave, then punched him in the chest and delivered the wave with all her strength, disintegrating the Daemon until there was nothing left but his horn.

The Saiyan warrior fell down to the ground, and only barely stopped herself from being crushed by the fall, landing where the arena was. The horn landed shortly afterwards, seemingly invincible and full of evil power. Aleah took it, as the announcer shouted out for all the world to hear: "And the winner of this year's Tenkaichi Budokai is... ALEAH CAEA, Saiyan Savior!"

[ooc] Quest finished. Also, mind if I gain the item "Ononi's Horn"? It, essentially, is an evil artefact which is indestructible and is the source of Ononi's power, an almost unlimited amount of energy-- but those that use it for energy end up becoming controlled by Ononi, and eventually he takes over their body and turns them into him. Aleah is going to search for a means to destroy this artefact once and for all. [/ooc]
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

[ooc] Starting this quest now:
    Spoiler:
    [/ooc]

The dust settled from wtihin the crater in the wastelands of Earth, Aleah climbed out of it, and glared defiantly at the being above her, who laughed at her. He was tall and muscular, with green skin and dark red hair, wearing a pair of torn black pants and a belt made of shrunken skulls of various races strung in a line around his waist. He wore bracelets, anklets, and a necklace made of similar skulls, and his earrings and rings were, once again, made of skulls as well-- indeed, the rings of skulls only made his fists hit harder and harder against his opponents. A dozen Earth fighters had already been killed by him, before Aleah arrived to attempt to save the day. Instead, he just laughed as he knocked her aside, and continued his reign of destruction.

Aleah collapsed onto her front, bleeding and slowly losing consciousness. She was unable to do much due to so many of her bones being broken-- not enough to break her spirit, but more than enough to make her unable to fight. One of the surviving Earth warriors carried the battered Aleah back to Korin's Tower, and Korin sighed, shaking his head. "Aleah... you've done a lot to help this world. So I'm going to entrust you with the Ultra Divine Water. This planet doesn't stand a chance unless a strong warrior such as yourself drinks it, but I must warn you-- the drink is powerful, and might end up killing you instead." The saiyan nodded, as she ate one of Korin's Senzu Beans, and was healed of her numerous injuries.

"I will do whatever it takes to win. I am a Saiyan, victory runs through my veins, and I must seek it out." Korin nodded, having expected this. He brings out a small jug, and hands it to Aleah via his staff. Aleah drinks deeply, draining the entire jug, and starts to grunt and groan in pain as her body is wracked by an unbelievable force, which nearly kills her from the sheer pain alone. She screams out in a voice that echoes through the landscape below the tower, and her mind wanders through her memories. This pain... it reminded her... of her mother. Her mother, the super-saiyan, the great crimson ape, whose tainted blood caused her to rampage so much and become so strong that she destroyed Frieza then tortured her own daughter to death, beating her senseless and gnawing her flesh off before finally ending Aleah's life by biting her heaf off.

This pain is nothing... nothing in comparison to what I have felt in the past.. I can overcome it... I WILL OVERCOME IT! Suddenly Aleah jumped up onto her feet, and howled in rage, powering up instantly and launching herself off of Muscle Tower, utterly shocking Korin and the surviving human warriors with her ferocity as she attacked the approaching monster. She appeared before him and slammed her fist into the monster's face, then went behind him, appearing to be sideways, and flip-kicked her opponent in the back, sending him flying. The huge humanoid managed to slow himself down this time, but Aleah showed her ruthess and efficient Saiyan pride in never letting her opponent rest, appearing slightly below the man and rushing up into a strong uppercut into his gut. She continued rising and slammed her knee into his chest, then delivered a quick double axehandle into his back, screaming in rage as he flew down into the ground, leaving a crater twice the size of the one he had knocked her into.

"I AM ALEAH CAEA, A SAIYAN WARRIOR WITHOUT PEER! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME!" The woman quickly and efficiently charged up an orb of crimson energy around her left fist, and rushed down to her opponent, whom charged up his own ki blast, and fired it at her while jumping up to met her. Aleah kept the ki within her fist as she swatted his blast away, then grabbed his neck and delivered a full punch to the gut with her orb-covered hand, finally blasting it into him and letting go, putting all of her power into one long-lasting blast that sent the now-crippled and powerless alien flying into the sun at nearly the speed of light.

The threat was over... the pain Aleah went through was easilly worth the gain in power, as she nearly doubled her already impressive strength. She felt comfortable now... feeling Earth was finally safe. She had spent the past few months training the survivors of the Tenkaichi Budokai in the ways of combat, helping them get stronger and stronger. If one of them had drank the water, they could easilly have killed that alien instead of her, but it was better this way-- strength was best gained through combat and training, so that they also gaiend experience along with it, and therefor skill.

Earth was in good hands. She now wanted to go to this timeline's Planet Vegeta... her home.

[ooc] Quest complete. Near-Death experience had. [/ooc]
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Genius For the Budokai thing. Not so much for the Korin Ultra Divine Water but, Eh. I've granted people more for less. So ACCEPTED FOR BOTH!!! And +11,000 extra Power Level for the Budokai One. Utterly Fantastic.

Rewards

Budokai-
    +16,000 Power Level +5,000 Zenni

Korin- X1.7 PL

Ultra Divine Korin Water-
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Well Earned.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

[ooc] On Planet Vegeta  
    Spoiler:
    [/ooc]

In a dusty town on the edge of civilized land on Planet Vegeta, a woman with a red tee, red and black master-crafted Saiyan armor, black gloves and shoes, and semi-loose black pants walked along the main road. This unknown warrior was quickly assaulted by bandits, whom shot out of their hiding places to attack her-- but to the common Saiyan it appeared as if her ki aura itself was the thing that deflecte them. Frightened by her seemignly limitless power, the Saiyans began to wonder if she had come to conquer their little village... finally, she made it into the town square, to the arena, and simply stood there in the middle.

"I am Aleah Caea. I have come back to this, the home planet of the Saiyans, to test my strength, to find a new challenge."

The citizens of the city were shocked. Aleah Caea had been killed, in this timeline, along with her mother in a raid by a rival village ten years ago-- and yet... here she is, the striking image of her mother, only younger and far, far more in control... far more powerful, more disciplined. If she was Aleah Caea, then this boded quite well for their village, for her power was greater than any Saiyan's that had ever graced their tiny little dustbin town. Eventually, the town elder came out, and nodded to her. "You seem so much like her... the women of the Caea family have always served our village well. I will arrange an arena... if you win, I will sponsor you in the global tournament."

Aleah smiled at the man. "I accept your offer." The old man nodded, and Aleah waited there in the arena, as the various members of the village began to arrive and warm up. Despite the apparent poverty-stricken nature of the village, the fighters were strong and capable looking. At the very least, they knew how to fight.

Seven young fighters were gathered around the ring, and Aleah nodded in approval. "I will take all of them on, one by one. I want them to watch the fight closely, for I will show them how an experienced Saiyan Warrior battles."

She smiled at her boast. In this case, she could do it. And she could do it while holding back, quite easilly at that. These Saiyans were stronger than the human warriors to be sure, but still, their experience was in battling off Saiyan bandits and Planet Vegeta's monsters and large game, not in battling professionally trained and extremely powerful fighters and monstrous creatures that could destroy entire worlds.

Last edited by Melissia on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Aleah smiled as the elder finished setting up a device under the ring, and activated it. The device created a hologram of a transparent sphere, around which was ring-out. The first contestant stepped in, and immediently charged her. "Good, good! Show initiative, take your opponent and attack them without hesitation!" The warrior was fighting the best he could, but he was simply outclassed by the more experienced Saiyan warrior. After clashing with her repeatedly, and exchanging hundreds of blows which never landed, Aleah could see the young man tiring.... and sent him out of the ring with a simple Kiai Burst, launching him into the sky until he was able to start his Bukujutsu and slow himself down.

Everyone began to realize that she really was as powerful as she claimed to be, or at least was more than she looked anyway. The teenaged Saiyan nodded as an adult came up next, and started things off with an after-image to appear in front of Aleah, attempting to deliver a punch to her gut. Aleah countered this with her own After-Image, and swatted the man in the back of the head with her backhand, as she preferred to do with her After-Image Strikes. As he recovered, she nodded. "Good! if I were slower, that would have forced me to block. I commend you, you are quite fast." She vanished again, appearing behind him and kicking him into the air, then again apearing behind him and smacking him to the side like a pingball machine, before finally appearing above and in front of him, and kicking him into the dirt road, sending a cloud of dust into the air. The man didn't stand after she finished, knocked completely unconscious.

Howling with rage, the man's daughter hopped in next, and charged her opponent with a vengeance. She was even faster, and somehow even stronger in this emotional state-- but unfocused. The highly disciplined and experienced mind of the Saiyan Warrior she faced was more than a match for this, and she nimbly dodged each blow so that it only struck air, quickly depleting the young teenager's energy, before she started to respond with her own punches. Her volleys of blows came slowly at first, gradually increasing until the inexperienced Saiyan teen couldn't dodge anymore and was forced to block... and then until she was unable to block, as well, landing every single blow on the girl, until a final punch to the gut caused her to drop to her knees and puke up her breakfast. "You remind me of me, when I was your age... I hope that, someday, you become experienced enough that you surpass everyone in this village. Until then, you're nothing compared to an experienced and disciplined warrior, even if he's weaker than you."

An older female came forwards next, and began by appearing above Aleah and blasting down at her. Aleah easilly caught the blast, seeming completely unphased by the attack, releasing gasps from the contestants as they were shocked at this woman's durability. It was as if she was more a monster than a Saiyan... "My turn." She released a simple ki blast which was equal to the older woman's blast, except with almost no effort charging it. The woman dodged to the side and parried it away, before gathering her energy in both hands above her head, nearly curving her body into a reverse C shape... then swinging her hands and feet forwards to send it launching at Aleah in a powerful beam effect, to which Aleah simply smiled and stood there. As the dust of the impact cleared, Aleah was unharmed, and had a reddish sphere about her.

It's good to have a chance to practice something like this... I had seen a human use it, a barrier made out of energy. I will be sure to utilize it against more powerful foes in the future... She nodded to the woman, whom in anger let out another ki blast at her, which was again caught. "My turn again." She smiled as the ki in her hand was overwhelmed with a larger sphere of red energy, which she tossed at her opponent, encompassing the older woman completely and sending her out of the sphere before dissipating on command. "I see you're saving the best for last. Hoping I'll be tired out by then?"

Annoyed at her arrogance, the fifth contestant, a huge male, rushed at her to deliver powerful blows, but she caught and parried each one with her left palm alone, enraging him more and more with each parry. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't land a punch on her, she always caught it. Finally, he thought he saw an opening... and delivered a powerful blow to the gut. But despite connecting, all he saw when he looked up was her smiling face. "Good, good. You're the best so far, at any rate. But I'm still over ten times your power level." She smiled as she took the man's wrist, then yanked him towards her and punched him in the gut with her other hand, before tossing him away and then appearing behind him as he flew, smashing her elbow into his spine, before once again appearing in front of him and kicking him out of the arena.

The sixth and seventh opponents nodded to eachother, a husband and wife team, and they charged in together. "So, we're changing the rules, are we? That's fine." As the two attempted to strike her at the same time, she moved forwards as if she was simply moving through them, and kept walking back to the center of the ring. Both of the spouses stood there in shock for a moment, before collapsing onto their knees, spasming in pain from the unimaginably quick blows delivered to them. The group gasped in horror as this happened, and Aleah nodded. "They broke the rules, after all. One on one, I said. But don't worry, they aren't dead."

The Elder turned off the holographic generator, and the rest of the village began to pick up the contestants and take them for rejuvenation treatments. As they did so, however, a disturbance was heard on the edge of town...

[ooc] Learned Energy Barrier. quest complete. [/ooc]
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 pm

[ooc] Training: Defeating bandits and defending a village-- Saiyan style. [/ooc]

To the bandits, the woman simply appeared out of nowhere, behind them. Noone felt it, their scouters barely registered her as they began to march into town with their polished Saiyan armor and bad attitudes. Indeed, they didn't even notice her until the Elder shook his head, denying them the money they said the village owed them as "protection", then nodded to Aleah, whom shook her head sadly and sighed. "Honestly, you're afraid of these bandits? That one's a twelver, the only one with a power level worth mentioning. The rest are fivers, seveners, and niners." The Saiyan bandits growled, turning to face her. The leader used his scouter and laughed. "And you're a two-er, hah! Pathetic wretch, you think you can stand up to us?"

"If I wanted to, I could take all of you out in less than one minute." The bandits laughed as she said that, but very soon, they all cried out in unison as they felt themselves almost simultaneously bludgeoned by the woman, except for the leader... whom managed to block her blow, and began to power up. Smirking, Aleah shook her head and laughed, taunting him into ending his powering-up early. "Oh, I see you are more than just a miserable little weasel. Apologies, the similarity between the animal and your face had me fooled." Goaded by the insult, the Saiyan bandit leader attacked prematurely, before he was fully powered up and before he was really ready to fight her. Aleah caught his fist and pulled him towards her, then jumped and smashed her knee into his nose, before dropping down and smashing her elbow into the top of his head with authority-- sending him crashing down into the ground face-first.

As she ground his face into the dirt, Aleah sighed. "You should know your place, bandit. I'll send you there myself." With one final push, the woman crushed the Saiyan bandit's head, showing the ruthlessness of her race without any remorse as his head exploded in a mess of goo and bone fragments from the force of her stomp. "I didn't have to do that, you know. Those seven I fought could have killed this bunch easilly enough, and if they teamed up, they could have killed this poor fool too. I only helped you because I had already injured them all today. I'll be taking your reccomendation and going to the world tournament, now." After cleaning her boot off, the Saiyan took the medal the Elder handed to her, and calmly walked out of the village... which she had changed forever.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:01 pm

[ooc] Doing this quest next:
    Spoiler:
    [/ooc]

"This year's Global Tournament is about to begin! All of the fan favorites are here, as well as some newcomers-- it's bound to be a great show this year!" Why do announcers always seem to have the exact same annoying booming voice no matter where I go? The Saiyan woman Shook her head as she stood on the sidelines. The matches were exactly as one might expect for a global tournament of Saiyans-- long, brutal contests of power and strength, with powerful energy beams, near-instantaneous movement, and powerful fighting styles. It almost seemed choreographed, but if it was, they certainly didn't tell her. And she wasn't going to be coached into losing.

She is the victor. She is the elite, the strongest, the fastest, the most prideful, the most intelligent. She is Aleah Caea! She will let noone get in her way!

As her match-- the final match in the preliminaries-- she faced off against the tournament's previous champion, an elite Saiyan who had a reputation for killing his opponents outright in a deadly and efficient dance of death. "Hah. Caea Village? How dare they send a weakling like you to face off against me, the great Chard!" He laughed as he gathered a blue ball of ki in his hand, and attempted to finish off his opponent in a single blast. Indeed, he thought he had, as when the dust cleared, Aleah was nowhere to be found. And then the attacks rained down on him from behind, forcing him to turn around and respond to her vicious assault, fighting at full strength with no mercy, no respite. She ducked under his blows to deliver punches to his gut, and floated above his kicks to deliver knees to his head, as his own blows were dodged and blocked-- the champion caught completely off-guard by her assault, and forced to power up even as he fights, leaving him at a disadvantage until he's able to even his power level with hers.

Their power levels shocked the crowd as they fought, the damage already done to Chard as he now fought at an equal power level to her. Still, his focus was on close combat, and hers was on Ki usage-- she had to end this... and get away from him. Quickly, she retreated and blew her opponent away with a Kiai shout, as she began to charge up a blast in her left fist, a sphere of crimson energy forming around her hand as she clenched it. As she charged energy into it, the woman shouted out for all to hear: "I am Aleah Caea! Watch what befalls this fool for underestimating me!" She released the sphere of energy with a vengeance, sending it flying at the Saiyan Champion at high speed. He countered with his own ki blast, but it was overwhelmed, due to her superior skill with ki attacks-- the very reason she attempted this in the first place.

As it hit, the Saiyan was shot into the ground, then the sphere exploded, utterly decimating her opponent in the blast as she lowered herself down to the ground, giving a look to the crowd as if she were ready to take the rest of the combatants in the tournament on right now, all at once. The crowd cheered at her, and her attitude, as she went towards the sidelines, and sat in one of the rejuvenation chairs which were there to ensure that the battles were done at maximum power, for maximum pleasure of the audience. Yes... this would be a tournament to remember.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

I liked it, a little gruesome with that curb stomp there Mel. Razz

Awards:
    3000z
    3000 Pl + 2000 Bonus Pl
    Right to enter the Vegeta Martial Art's Tournament

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:17 am