Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Aculi's training

Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aculi Ferwolf
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 40,000

Aculi's training Empty Aculi's training

Post by Ultima Knight Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Aculi stood in the center of a dead forest, all the trees decayed and lifeless." This looks like a good spot to train, I have something to destroy. ". He powers up to full power and trys to knock down the closest tree, but fails.He trys again, charging 2 ki blasts at the same time and fires and manages to knock down the tree." Maybe if I combined my ki blasts to make a wave.... ". He charges up 2 ki blasts and puts his hands together then draws them back and fires, making a big ki blast, but not a wave. He tries again, now put more energy into it, he aims and fires, making a small wave, but it is too weak to even destroy a tree.He repeats the process, rarely taking out much more than a single tree, He gets irratated." Why can't I do it!!! ". He then tries it one more time, fueled by anger, the wave manages to blow a line straight through several trees." Whoa...well I need a name for this now....Tiger Wave! ". He tries again, this time taking more time to charge." Ti... ". Leaves russeled as he charges his Tiger Wave up. " Ger..... ". The dust around him blew like a mini tornado as Aculi aimed." WAAAVE! ". He fires the attack, taking out dozens of trees in a straight line.

(Learned attack: Tiger Wave.A powerful Kamehameha type attack that is charged differently.)

" Well that went well...time to move on. ". He rests for a bit and then continues his training." That attack is strong but takes a while to charge, I need a fast attack as well. ". He gathers up energy in his finger forming a small beam, and fires, flicking his arm to the right, but it can only make a small cut in a tree. Being more patient now, he sighs and tries again, charging in two fingers this time. He manages to slice the tree a little more, by not enough to cut in half. He focuses it and puts more ki into it and fires, giving it a name on the spot." Tiger Beam! ". The attack slices a tree in half, but the tree had already had some signifigant damage done to it. He trained the attack for the next hour or so, making it bigger and faster to the point it could blow a hole in a tree so big that makes the entire tree collapse." Well I've mastered this attack, time to move on. "

(Learned Attack: Tiger Beam.A fast attack that is moderately powerful.)

Aculi is quite tired at this point so he rests for about an hour. He moves on with his training." I miss my sword, I could beat anyone if i had it... ". His sword had been destroyed when Frieza obliterated Planet Vegeta, he had excellent swordsmanship skills. He got an idea, he could make a sword using his ki, they would only be temporary but he would make good use of them while they lasted. So he got to work, focusing his ki to try to shape it into a sword. He starts to make a sword like shape but loses his concentration and the sword blows up in his face. He gets knocked off his feet but he stands back up and tries again. He manages to make it into a scimtar shape but loses his concentration and it blows up again." Okay, focus only on the ki sword.... ". He takes a deep breath and tries again. He makes a scimitar shaped ki sword and focuses hard and it hardens, making it possible to hold. He grabs it and trains with it. The sword was very fast and easy to handle, but it took many slashes to fell a tree." I'll name this....the Cougar Sword ". After about fifteen minutes it disintergrates." Wonder if I can make diferently shaped swords.... ". He tries to make another sword, this one a big and slightly axe shaped at the top. He hardens it and grabs it with two hands, it was very heavy. He goes to the nearest and slashes only two times and the tree falls with a huge thud." I'll call this the Bear Sword. ". Aculi trains for a while with it and it too disntergrates. He makes a final sword, this one a double bladed one, his specialty. Its speed was decent and it took about 10 slashes to take down a tree." I'll call this one the Tiger Sword. ". Aculi was tired so he flies off to his house and takes a rest.

(Learned Attack: Ki Sword. Technique makes a sword out of pure ki, three variations: Cougar Sword, Bear Sword and Tiger sword.Lasts for only 3 posts.)

Finished, grade please!
    Krillin
    Krillin

# of Posts : 116

Scouter Reading
    Name: Krillin
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 43,000

Aculi's training Empty Re: Aculi's training

Post by Krillin Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Err Well it's a little small but fine, fine. In has minimum Quality you get these three...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 am