Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

(Supreme Kai's Planet) Becoming Mystic~Gokin

Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

(Supreme Kai's Planet) Becoming Mystic~Gokin Empty (Supreme Kai's Planet) Becoming Mystic~Gokin

Post by Gokin Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Spoiler:
    Blue= Gokin Green= Kaioshin Red= Kibito Indigo= Elder Kai

As Gokin flew away from King Kai's Planet to get to Supreme Kai's Planet, tears bagan to fall down his cheek. Gokin was sad about leaving his friends and was also sad about his friend, Armada's, death. "I swear it, when I am back to life, I will destroy Revan for what she has done, and will make her beg for mercy under my feet, and I shall show mercy... with a quick and painless death" Gokin swore to himself. Gokin flew to the Kai's planet, thinking on how he would be able to complete this vow. As Gokin intered the atmosphere of the planet, Gokin saw somthing beutiful.

What Gokin saw was the shiny, new green grass, and the sparkling blue water falls and ponds on the surface. The mountain ranges were perfect, for he could hike them and would consider it a major acomplishment. As Gokin neared the ground below, Gokin imediatly was pulled right to the ground, feeling heavier than ever. Gokin landed prostrated on the ground, not being able to move well. "Uhh, what is going on?!" Gokin asked himself, in his head. As Gokin was struggling, trying to get up, he saw a large tree in the middle of a plain, and a old, purple man reading a magazine under it. There were another two men, one short and one tall, over there.

As Gokin tried and tried to stand, and he accually did one final time, barely pulling himself up. Gokin look as if he was a 5 year old using both hands to lift a 100 weight, his hands gaping down as if he really were doing so.
    Gokin tried to walk over to the Kais. Gokin barely could, but did. "Grrah, please tell me why I can barely stand!" Gokin said, groaning. The Kais jumped, not knowing anybody was behind them, for from a closer look you could tell they were all meditating. "Whoa there, you sure scared me! Anyways, welcome to my planet! I am Supreme kai, nd the really tall one is Kibito. The old guy is Elder Kai. He is a bit lazy, but very wise. And, the awnser to your quistion is, the gravity of the planet" Said Supreme Kai.

Supreme Kai, or Kaioshin, was wearing a purple and gold outfit, with the sleves and leggings white and his sash was orange, with the sockets being very puffy. Kaioshin's skin is light purple. Kibito Kai was wearing the same thing but his base color of his shirt was not purple like Kaioshim's shirt, but red. His skin tone is pink. Elder kai was wering the same as Kaioshin, and Elder Kai was paying no attention whatsoever to Gokin. "Gokin, I have heard much about you from your father" said Kiaoshin. "And I am sure he told you of me, so now you must train here until you are used to the gravity. The gravity here is much greater than Earths because of the size, so you must train in some way to get used to it before anything."

From hearing this, Gokin replied, "Yes sir, I will train here. But, how long until I continue on this?" "For two days" He replied. "Well, after two days, will I be able to do quest... like oh, lets say, learning Mystic, like my oldest brother learned?" Gokin asked. "Why yes, if you wish, young trainee." Kibito then steped forward and said, "But before any of this, you will have to wear Gi, like ours" Kibito said. "Here Gokin, take this one." Gokin took the Gi and put it on, taking a couple moments to put on. "Kais, farwell. For awhile, anyways" Gokin said, thankfully. Gokin then started to try to walk around, and try to lift some weights he borrowed. Gokin also began some training of his moves, waiting for the span of 2 days to end.

As Gokin trained, he seemed to get lighter and lighter until Gokin felt that if he jumped, he would float into space. Gokin was already becoming used to the gravity, but not completely yet, and only one day has gone by by now. Gokin ate, and rest, and slept. Gokin did most things that people do in normal life, in fact. Gokin also trained his moves and combos and such, and was becoming tired of his boredom, so Gokin came up with a bright idea. Gokin decided to go hunting on this strange planet, and so Gokin departed off, packing a few things, to the mountains to see what he would find.

As Gokin traveled, the daylight started to fade to darkness, and rain was falling from the sky. Gokin was walking for five hours till he acually made it to the top of a large mountain, so he rested there. Later Gokin would set up a tent of the wilderness, making a little area closed off to make it kind of like a room, with heating inside and a bedroll. What Gokin did was take long sheets and stretch them over to go over branches, closing off the area, and made a fire inside, and layed out his bedroll and put his books and toys next to it. After this, Gokin went out in the mountains to find anything to do out there.

As Gokin searched, he wondered if there were anythings that he could use for workouts. As Gokin looked and looked, Gokin found nothing to use. Gokin eventually stoped by a large tree, leaned on it and proped one of his feet on it. Gokin just stood there and thought for a while, and let his mind float in this place in his head, where you are nothing, just a cloud, floating in a blue sky. You are nothing, nobody, just a simple cyrus cloud. As Gokin stood there thinking, Gokin stood fully up, turned and looked at the tree. Gokin then looked at the branches and tested the strength of it, by lifting himself up on it. After this, Gokin saw that he could hang himself upside- down from it by his lags and pull imself up on it for exercise.

As Gokin jumped right on the tree branch, he then started to lift himself up, whispering, "One, two, three..." and so on, counting how many he did. Eventually, Gokin was drenched in sweat, with his clothes all wet, at the number one thousand and seventy- two. Gokin then stopped there, for it was now past midnight and Gokin was very tired. Gokin had never felt a work out quite like that, and was very tired. Gokin walked back, now completely use to the gravity, to the camp he had made. Gokin arived there in about 30 minutes and put all his stuff away, and went to sleep.

In the morning, it was very bright and beutiful, as always. Gokin stretched and yawned, and started to pack all of his stuff and go to Supreme Kai to do what is needed next. As Gokin packed all of his things in his bag and swung it over his shoulders, he said, "Man, what a beutiful day." Gokin walked and ran and flew through the mountains. It took a while to get to where he was going, but it was early in the morning so he wouldn't be late. Gokin walked and walked, until he finally reached the same tree nxt to the waterfall he was at yesterday. Gokin saw Kaioshin and Kibito over there, so Gokin slowly walked over to them, humming all of the way. "Why hello Gokin, are you used to the gravity?" Kaioshin asked.

"Yes Supreme Kai, I am ready" Gokin replied, happily. "Then you are ready, correct?" "Yes, I am set and ready to do whatever task you need done." Kaioshin smiled with impession, and pointed towards a large hill they will travel upon. "Gokin, we will travel up that hill. Well, you will, but up there I will give you further directions" Said Kaioshin. Gokin looked where Kaioshin was pointing, and what he saw was a large hill much like a mountain, that had many rocks and other obstacles on it. At the top, Gokin saw a large anvil and somthing long stuck on the top of it. "So I have to travel up there and get to the Anvil?" Gokin asked. "Exactly" Replied Kibito. "Once you get up there, we will tell what you need to do next."

From here, Gokin started to walk up to the hill, and soon up it. Gokin walked and walked, and it was not all that hard. Gokin just walked and walked, and it was begining to get very annoying. Gokin eventually arrived at the top, with leaves in his hair and thorns poking out of his arms from falling in bushes and runing into trees. Gokin arrived at and stoped at the Anvil, and looked at what was stuck in the Anvil. What he saw was a long sword with a "Z" on the handel, engulfed with the color black. The blade was so sharp and fine the if you simply touched it, you would start to bleed.

Just moments after Gokin made it to the top, Kibito and Kaioshin just apeared next to him! "Whoa, that was weird... and it sure scared me!" Gokin exclaimed. "Yes, from the expressions on your face I could see that" said Kibito. "Gokin, now that we are here, I must tell you, Elder Kai is coming. He will tell you what else to do when he arrives" Kaioshin told Gokin. "Okay, I guess we will have to wait for the old guy." As they waited, Gokin felt as if he was waiting for a year, but Elder Kai was now here, and he just poofed there like the other, but Elder Kai is just sitting on the ground.

"Gokin, you now must pull out that sword and train to use it and your done, is that clear? Any quistions? Good, that was a waist of my time!" Said Elder Kai, sitting down so grumpy and tired. "Now leave me be until you learn!" Elder Kai then teleported away again, and Gokin predicted it was problably to his bed. "Well, that was quick. Now to pull out that sword" Gokin said. He then walked over to the sword stuck in the Anvil, and lightly touched it, to see how it feels. When Gokin touched it, it felt warm, warm enough to heat him in the cold areas of this planet, and it also gave him a feeling of happiness, but could not let that get in his way. Gokin then grabbed the sword with both hands, put one foot on the anvil, and started to pull as hard as he can. The reamaining Kais watched Gokin do so.

Goin pulled and tugged at the sword as hard as he could, but it just would not budge! Gokin then tried it differently, by pulling up rather than sideways! Gokin pulled up and up, but only made it move a bit. Gokin seemed to not be able to do it at all, and so Kaioshin said, "Gokin, maybe you should try later. Maybe you can train a little." "No" Gokin said. Gokin had another dea, and he believed it would work.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am