Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

We gotta do something about the villain saga

.LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

We gotta do something about the villain saga Empty We gotta do something about the villain saga

Post by .LEGEND Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm

So...should we start making accounts (Raditz/Vegeta/Ginyu and Etc) Because I want some people to actually start fighting Villains. And not having it a one paragraph battle, maybe even kill a member.

We could also make it interesting some who beats them can get the dragon ball(s).Depends on who it is I mean you can beat Frieza and you can't but when you beat Guldo and get it. And we don't need to have one on one fights most of the time. Like I said killing...

What do you guys think? I don't like the idea of fighting NPC's and beating them in three lines.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

We gotta do something about the villain saga Empty Re: We gotta do something about the villain saga

Post by admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm

lol that would be too much work going on several accounts here and there.
    but, I am seeing that the villain saga isn't taking any action...so I'll just cancel it sooner or later.
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

We gotta do something about the villain saga Empty Re: We gotta do something about the villain saga

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

How about this instead?  Create a new subforum in the quests board, and explain that mysteriously, history has been changing and it is up to the players to try and fix it-- or else they may end up ceasing to exist.  Therefor they go back in time using Future Trunks' time machine to correct history.

[TIMETRAVEL] Defeat Raditz!

Raditz has come to earth looking for any Saiyans that have not been killed by Frieza. Raditz is 3000 PL. Your characters are each 1000 PL for the purpose fo this roleplay, and you may have up to three players in the roleplay.

Rewards: +7,500 PL

Essentially, your characters goes back in time to fight off the various villains of the Dragonball sagas.  A redname roleplays the villain, and the redname recieves some PL for the roleplay as long as they did a decent job (no bonus PL)-- perhaps what the players receive minus the bonus?
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:32 pm

It wouldn't make sense for admins to get pl for roleplaying since they're character wouldn't necessary be involved but I do get the concept of participation. It's just that pl doesn't do it...
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, what's to motivate an admin to actually do the roleplaying then?
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Hmm..well the whole villain saga concept is getting pretty complicated once I think about it. I mean, we didn't plan it so much in the first place and our results were barely any users participating.

But, there's gonna be a Halloween special coming up, I think we all should be aware of that. Maybe, we can postpone the villain saga until next time when we do think about it??...
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Works for me.  
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm thinking about starting fresh and planning to start on the halloween specials. (go to topic of it to discuss)
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm

(REVIVAL) Ok so we discussed this in another topic now it's time to bring it here. I'm willing to play the first villain. But who will it be and how high the PL?
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 pm

I think the Villain Saga has neither been decided upon nor is it happening right now.  Currently, we're concerned with Oct 31.
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 am

Nah I'm with Nappa, getting a villan in the villan saga up in running won't make us or break us, it'll just give the members something new to do. Its not even October yet, Maybe halloween we have a day long tourny or something..... Or I think Z said that on Haloween is when the real Villan is gonna show himself.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Halloween? Well I'ma miss it can we just have it on the week? I don't stay inside like that.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 pm

I immagine it will be more than one day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:38 pm