Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Define: Chelle Takeiro

unrealistic.entity
    unrealistic.entity

# of Posts : 3

Scouter Reading
    Name: Chelle Takeiro
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 1000

Define: Chelle Takeiro Empty Define: Chelle Takeiro

Post by unrealistic.entity Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

{Basic(s)}
    Name: Chelle Takeiro
    Nickname(Optional): Trouble, Jesus, Lucifer's Angel, Queen
    Race/Species: Human/Angelic Vampire
    Sexual Orientation: Undecided
    Hometown: Unknown

{Physical}
    Eyes: Auburn hues laced with gold.
    Hair: Chocolate brown
    Body: Thirty one scars on her back, one on her chest.
    Face: None.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 145lbs

{Personality}
    Chelle is a simple girl. She's calm. Naturally, this can change if something really nerves her. She's a very happy, approachable female. Not only is this because of her looks, but also her fun loving attributes.

{Background}
    Chelle was your average, every day girl. One day she woke up with the ability to draw her thoughts to life. Yes, it seems a bit god mod-ish but that's not the case at all. Not only has this girl been around for more than twenty years, she also created a few people such as Sky Shadow and Rianna Keilear. The two women, Sky and Rianna, are indeed living, but only because Chelle kept their pages within her note book inked to perfection. Chelle also drew to life H.P. Lovecraft's Nightgaunts. She allowed her character, Sky Shadow, the ability to control them with a simple thought. Chelle also has the ability to do so. This girl is not the simplest person to be around. She's fun, loving, but usually quiet and drawn back. Give her a chance. Sometimes when you've been killed by someone you love, you find it hard to trust people so easily...

{Appearance}
    Define: Chelle Takeiro Ngef4h

{About the Creator}
    It's odd, I know, but my real name is also Chelle. It's short for Rochelle. It can be pronounced Shell or Shelly. Whichever works. I'm really sixteen. I'm a great person, but I'm a jerk. I tend to take my anger out on others for no reason. Sometimes I quiet down and go in to a very depressed state. I'm also a fighter. I enjoy new people, as long as you understand that I'm not the sweetest, or nicest person in the world.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 am