Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Aculi meets Troy

Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aculi Ferwolf
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 40,000

Aculi meets Troy Empty Aculi meets Troy

Post by Ultima Knight Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Aculi had just won the Saiyan Tournament and was wandering around when he saw a young saiyan, about 10 years old. He went over and tapped him on the shoulder.
    Troy
    Troy

# of Posts : 52

Scouter Reading
    Name: Troy
    Powerlevel: 39,000

Aculi meets Troy Empty Re: Aculi meets Troy

Post by Troy Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Troy was just standing there planing his next move in his plan to confront king vegeta when he felt a hand tap him on the soulder. Troy turned around to see another saiyan "what do you want.... im kind of busy" Troy said as he looked up at the saiyan wandering what business he had with him.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

" Shouldn't you be home kid, it's kinda dangerous out here, I don't think you can handle it. ".
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

"what?....you dont think i can hadle it" Troy said with an irratated look on his face. Troy didnt take This strangers insult well he hated being treated differently and was going to prove this guy wrong "here i'll show you..." Troy said as he attempted a jump kick to the saiyans face
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:12 pm

" Holy crap! ". Aculi jumps back and wonders why it had provoked him, he didn't mean any offence by it. " Whoa kid, I didn't mean to offend you.... ". Aculi flies up and powers up to around 17000 pl just in case the kid didn't listen to him.
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Troy watched as his opponent flew into the sky. Troy didnt really care if the guy meant to offend him or not, he did and now he was going to pay "ohwell.......i was getting bored anyway" Troy said with a little grin. He then dashed upward and threw a left hook to his opponents cheek hoping to land
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Aculi gets hit, and decides to fight back. " Fine, have it your way! ". Aculi does a spinning kicki hoping to hit Troy.
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Troy is kicked in the face by his opponent and goes flying backward but soon stops himself "you're pretty good....but your still no match for me" Troy said with a serious face. Troy then launched a barrage of ki blast at his opponent consisting of about ten "eat this"
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 am

" Gah! ". Aculi yells out as he takes all of the ki blasts to the chest. Aculi jumps back and holds out one hand and fires a very large ki blast followed by 5 normal sized ones.
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Troy could do nothing but place his arms in front of his face to block the incoming ki blast. The impact created a cloud of smoke , when the smoke cleared troy was still floating in the same spot he was before the attack, still holding his arms infront of him. Troy was hurt and his cloths were torn but he wasnt about to let this guy beat him. Troy then flew toward his opponent at full speed nut when he got right in his face he droped down to grab his foe's left foot and attempted to throw him down to the ground, if this suceeded he would then launch seven ki blast down at his opponent.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Aculi gets thrown down and gets blasted by the blasts and by now he was pretty beaten up. " No more games! ". Aculi's power level rises to 20,000 and he uses his Tiger beam attack to try and blow him out of the sky.
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Troy attempts to dodge but his opponents attack just came way to fast. The beam hits Troy with great force and Troy falls out of the sky leaving a smoke trail behind him. he hit the grond and lied their motionless for a few moments but he eventually tried to get back up. Troys body was in rough shape but he still was able to slowly rise back to his feet "your ...pretty tough" Troy said as he glared at his opponent "but i wont lose to you..." Troy then placed both of his hands infront of him with his left palm over the back of his right hand, creating a little X shape. Troy then gathered all his remaining ki into this attack. Soon a yellow orb would form in his hands "I WILL BEAT YOU!!....HAAA!!!" Troy yelled as he unleashed the ki wave at his opponent.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:44 pm

" Ooooooh crap ". Aculi gets hit hard by his opponent's attack, causing him go flying and he falls on his back. Aculi groans while he slowly gets up. " Pretty good kid, I was wrong about you... ". Aculi falls back down to one kee and wonders what the kid's name is. Aculi pulls out his newly bought scouter and puts it on. The scouter reads: Name: Troy. Race: Low Class Saiyan. Power Level: 28000. " Troy huh....good to know I have a new rival... ". Aculi gets back up and glares at Troy. " I'll let you go for now kid, looks like we both need some time off, I'll meet you again. ". Aculi flies off without a word.
    Troy
    Troy

Scouter Reading

Post by Troy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:07 am

Troy watched as his opponent flew off "...coward" Troy said softly right before he fell out due to extreme exuashtion.

-complete please grade-
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 pm

It's a bit short, but a decent enough read regardless.  I'd say 3500 for Troy, given his char was weaker when it started (and so he'd gain more from the fight), and 3000 for Ultima.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 am