Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Idea: The Salvation of Vegeta

Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Idea:  The Salvation of Vegeta Empty Idea: The Salvation of Vegeta

Post by Melissia Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:35 pm

A suggested explanation for Planet Vegeta's existance in this roleplay. If implemented, this would add to the backstory of the Villain Saga, this would be player-driven and allow players to have their characters take their permanent place in actually effecting the history of this site.

Spoiler:

This is where the player characters come in. They participate in the battle against Frieza, with all power levels of characters able to participate in their own way-- lower level characters will take down his minions, while higher level characters will team up to take Frieza on. If we go through with this, it will be a big event, something which people may very well die during, including some of the NPCs such as King Vegeta and Bardock. King Vegeta and Bardock shoudl be roleplayed by rednames-- I imagine Miyamoto Musashi would be fine with playing Bardock, and I can play King Vegeta for this instance, along with our own characters. Other rednames can, if they want, roleplay other important Saiyans-- such as Bardock's team members, Prince Vegeta (he would be young, but not powerless), and a young Raditz, depending on if you want to roleplay only your character, or help in roleplaying the NPCs.

Those of us that will roleplay an NPC, we should adopt a common format to distinguish which character we are roleplaying in a particular section of the post. Something like:

CHARACTER NAME

(actions)

CHARACTER NAME

(actions)

So, who would like to participate in such a roleplay?
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Idea:  The Salvation of Vegeta Empty Re: Idea: The Salvation of Vegeta

Post by .LEGEND Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm

aren't saiyans naturally evil.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Saiyans are naturally aggressive and warlike.  This can be both good and bad, as a proud warrior race and also be an upholder of justice and defender of the weak, just as it can be a race of tyrants and thugs.  King Vegeta was not really evil in the anime, and Prince Vegeta certainly wasn't once he recovered from his years of being emotionally abused by Frieza and his minions, and used as a tool which was often not valued highly at all.  Bardock wasn't necessarily evil, as in his last moments he wished he had a chance to hold his son-- he didn't die in fear, he died regretting not being able to spend time with his family.  The Oozaru form is arguably evil, though, but even that is more of an enraged animal type.   For the most part, given what was said in the anime, it was actually Frieza whom forced the Saiyans to become evil.
    Melissia
    Melissia

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 am

I put up the sign-up for this roleplay, with a few edits.  Apologies if it seems like I'm acting on my own but... well.. I am.  I feel alone half the time on here, and I'd like to encourage more activity.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:24 am

Well we're all different timezones I think....
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah and I don't blame you for it, I feel kept out of the loop myself, and I haven't been on in a week or so and I'm very happy to see you guys still at it.. Melissia.. if you need anything let me know.. its not hard to find me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am