Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Arashi's Journey

xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

Arashi's Journey Empty Arashi's Journey

Post by xARASHIx Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 pm

TRAVELING TO NAMEK

Arashi was walking through town doing his daily rutine when it finally hit him "....man, my life is getting pretty boring" Arashi thought to himself. But he was right, he did nothing but train and got to the city for some social time. It was time for an adeventure. Arashi dug into his left jacket pocket and pulled out a single capsule "hm....i brought this along time ago....and still havnt used it" Arashi shruged "better late than never i guess" Arashi said as he flew into the air and headed for a nearby beach. Landing right near the water and threw the capsule infront of him. POOF! a small spce pod appeared "....shouldnt it be bigger than this.....i paid 1200z for this?" Arashi shook his head in dissapointment then sat in the spave pod "ok now how do i work this thing" Arashi said quietly as he looked over the many buttons inside of the ship. Arashi noticed a big red button that had the word COMMENCE right over it "this looks like an important button" Arashi said then pushed the red button. Suddenly the ship made loud sound and the door shut. The ship then asked Arashi what his destination was "hmmm....never thought obout that" Arashi said quietly "namek" Arashi simply said after remembering his good friend armada who sacrificed his life to save Arashi's. "i always wanted to see where the green guy was from" The ship then set the coordinate and started the countdown

1....2....3....4....5!

is what read across the screen. Suddenly the ship blasted off sending Arashi into orbit. leaving the earths atmosphere was extremely tough but once Arashi actually got into space, it was smooth sailing.....

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 am