Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training. - Page 5 Empty Re: Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

Post by xARASHIx Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 am

Arashi pulled Revan up and put her arm over his shoulder to help her walk "sorry about that i just wanted to see how far you've come......your pretty strong revan hahaha" Arashi said as they walked over to Armada to see how he was doing.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training. - Page 5 Empty Re: Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

Revan barely managed to, but she did softly chuckle with him. "Thanks Rashi...That means a lot..." As she finished her sentence she would let out a cough.
    gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Post by gotron228 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:47 am

Armada couldn't move. "You dick, hahaha" Armada then closed his eyes and rested knowing this was over.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 am

"hahahaha...ill pretend that means good fight in namekian" Arashi joked enjoying laughing with his new found friends Smile then helped Armada to his feet
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am

Revan softly chuckled as the three of them stood in a line. Rashi had been helping both of them stand. "So what now boys?"
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 am

"Hahaha I don't know, seems like we have formed a little group together, well my aim is to get stronger and become the greatest Namekian warrior in the universe. I have been looking around for good training methods and trying to ascend my power." said armada passionatly.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

Arashi could sense the passion in Armada's voice. he respected him for this because Armada's goal is similar to his own..."My dream is to be the strongest in the universe....so people will look up me and respect me. Arashi said as he gazed up into the sky.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

"Looks like I got a Rival, hehe." Armada then looked at revan and got that feeling in his stomach again. But this time he ignored it, "what are your goals in life?"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 am

Revan couldn't really think of an answer for that, she wanted to become strong just like they did, but she wanted other things to; she decided to sum it up simply. "I just want be happy..."
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:02 am

"You just wanna be happy eh, I wish I knew what that felt like." Sighed Armada.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 am

Revan smiled over at him, she had a feeling he had felt happiness before, he just didn't know what it was. "I've seen you happy Armada! Don't lie, cmon you know you can't be sad when you're around me!" She said playfully.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 am

"hahaha, I may seem like it sometimes but whenever I seem happy I feel like there is something in my heart that just isn't there. Friendship maybe, but I try not to get to emotional over that. I mean just half a year ago I had nothing to show for whatsoever I didn't care what I did. But now these Humans are rubbing onto me. In a way it's quite weird, imagine what my brother would think of me..."
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm

This Training Is Complete
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm

I like seeing these kinds of Role-Plays.

Rewards- +12,500 To all. Very well done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:58 pm