Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

"Oh Shit!!!!!" yelled Armada knowing that this blast might kill him.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

Arashi, Revan and Armada Training. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arashi, Revan and Armada Training.

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 am

noticing The namek not defending himself Arashi redirected the wave to miss Armada "hahaha sorry about that...got a little carried away"
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 am

"I see you have a temper, you need to work on that. Before you hurt someone. You humans have crazy emotions. Sorry if I pissed you off. I was trying to get you to show me your true power by enraging you seems it didn't work you just directed it to a Ki Blast."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 am

Revan would move with blinding speed before the Namek, standing the same way with her arms crossed just below her breasts. "Just because I'm an Android, Doesn't mean I'm not a Woman. Don't make me prove it to you" She said flirtatiously, she didn't have some programming that made her do any of this, it was all upon free will. Did he honestly think she was just given this body by some scientists? Hell no, she had to work to be this sexy. She was no different from a normal human being, she just happened to have some modifications done to her to make her stronger, but other than that she was all woman.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 am

armada looked at Revan. "Sorry if I hurt your feelings but this was all to see his true power. I can't read your power because your an android but I can tell you really only just began training."
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

"wanted to see my true power?" Arashi thought "yeah sorry i wasnt trying to hurt you it just seemed like you were underestimating me hahaha".... if you dont mind me asking why would you wanna see me enraged?"
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 am

"Because I'm interested in how far a Human can go to they seem like a bunch of weaklings. But Humans like you who have trained allot seem to be strong"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 am

Revan's eyes became smaller as her cheeks became red, averting her eyes from the Namek. Was it really that obvious that she was so weak? Damn it, she really needed to train. "I'm a lot stronger than I look. She said softly, trying to boost her own confidence.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 am

"haha yeah i geuss you have a point" Arashi said with a huge smile acknowledging the complement in his sentence
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 am

"But sooner or later those good looks will come in handy. You can act the damsel in distress then when the badguy turns around you can completely destroy them." Armada then felt a very strange feeling in his gut which he had never felt before. Maybe it was a human emotion?

(taht was to revan)
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

Revan lifted her eyes to view the Namek once again, he was a pretty smart guy. She gave a slight nod of her head as she softly spoke. "Thank you..." It was always nice to hear a compliment like that...
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am

Armada then blushed and was trying to make out what these strange emotions were. "Arrgh my stomach! what is this feeling. I've spent to long with these Humans!!!!" Armada then closed his eyes and tried to meditate keeping this weird feeling out of his stomach.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 am

'how bout we spar again...and this time blondie over here can show us what shes got" Arashi said really wanting to test his ability against multiple opponents
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:03 am

"grr Find then" said Armada clutching his stomach.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

Revan wondered why the Namek had been clenching his stomach and complaining about it. She kind of had a feeling that she knew why. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and looked over to Rashi, "Alright, sounds good to me. She said confidently, though she knew she was just going to get her ass kicked.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 am

"Bring it then" Arashi said with cocky tone as he stood ready in his fighting stance
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 am

Armada first went for Arashi because when he went to go for revan he got a feeling not to do it. He went for a fly kick at Arashi to hopefully get him down a bit.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 am

The nameks speed caught Arashi off gaurd and he was hit but recovered quickly and flew at armada with a left hook
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am

Armada took the hit because of his pain he got sent flying into a nearby mountain and waited a bit before he got out and stayed airborne clutching his stomach.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 am

"whats wrong green guy...am i too fast for you" Very Happy Arashi teased
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 am

"No it's just this weird feeling in my stomach I've never felt it before, and i don't think any other Namekian has!"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 am

Revan snuck up behind Rashi as he and Armada spoke. She dropped her right elbow down at the back of his head with vicious speed, hoping to hit him, but having a feeling she wouldn't; these guys were just too fast.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Arashi noticed someone was sneaking up behind him and dodged the attack just in time. "i see you've gotton a little stronger since we last met" Arashi said as grabed the girls arm an tossed her toward Armada
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Armada caught Revan and put her down. Then he rushed at Arashi with his speed and launched a sweeping kick at his ankles.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Arashi flw up to dodge Armadas Attack and unleashed three ki blast downward at his opponent

Last edited by Arashi12 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:09 pm