Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+2
jjdeviljj
gotron228
6 posters

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!)) Empty Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Armada lands waiting for his friend Korishin so he can train him.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

# of Posts : 56

Scouter Reading
    Name: Korishin
    Race: Alien
    Powerlevel: 2550

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!)) Empty Re: Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Korishin jumps from a tree and lands on his knee, and unfortunatly rolls onto a massive stick. "I need training". Korishin stands up (rubbing his back) and holds his fighting stance (a very basic one but one that helps him block, and stand up)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!)) Empty Re: Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

Post by Nuchiha101 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Bardock lands and sees Armada, Bardock remains hidden in the trees.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm

"Hahaha." Armada then gets serious. "Today we are both going to learn the Kiai technique. I don't know this technique yet so looks like we are both new to this technique."

KIAI TECHNIQUE
    This technique is used by generating enough Ki to push around your enemies. The Ki is invisible so it looks like it is an energy force which is pushing the enemy not KI. This technique is used by Goku when he pushes around Jeice and Burter. And at the end of DBZ Uub uses this on Goku.

"Okay first you must generate enough energy in the palms of your hands. This creates an ivisible force to push around your opponent. It's good for defense to block attacks. Here are two Trees. You must generate enough force to put a hole through the middle of the tree so you can see through the other side."

Armada then powered up to his maximum PL and charged the KI in his hands and pushed forward but was only able to put a tiny dint in the tree. Not enough to say he had actually learnt the technique. he thought he'd give Korishin a go.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 am

Korishin concentrated on putting energy into the palms of his hands. concentrate... Krishin pushed as hard as he could and a few pieces of bark fell off. "Dammit". Korishin ran over to one trees and punched as hard as he could. The tree took a great amount of damage and just as Korishin stepped back the tree fell over. Falling straight towards bardock.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 am

Armada laughed at Korishin then focused again. He yet again charged the Ki in his hands and focused on the dint. He then pushed forward again and it made a bigger mark on the tree. "I think I know what to do!"
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 am

"well i think I broke my hand. My fingers won't move. And they hurt."
    Korishin tried to concentrate more energy into his hand. "OW" BANG.
    Korishin's hand dropped and now there was a hole right infront of him that could've blown his foot off, fortunatly (for once) it didn't.
    "I think I know what to do... I don't use my left hand"
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 am

" Gah! " Bardock yelled as he fell out of the tree. " Dude, don't punch a tree if its going to hurt you. " Bardock said
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 am

Armada paid no attention to Korishin and focused on the bigger dent to the tree. "Let's see." Armada then charged Ki into his hands again and focused on a point next to the dent. "Kiai!!!" called Armada which left a hole in the tree. "I did it!" But armada wanted to try multiple times just to perfect it before he tried anything else.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 am

Revan flew down next to Armada, still pretending to be the good old sweet Revan; she did a very good job. The Revan they knew and loved still existed, she was just stuck in the back of her mind, just trying to escape. "Hey boys...What's going on here?"
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 am

"Sorry, trees do hurt a lot more than sticks i guesse. my back"
    Korishin tried to rub his hand better but it just made it worse.
    "Kiai" Korishin turned around as Armada blew a hole in the tree only inches to the right of Bardock. "That sucks how does he do it i have one hand to try and use it." Gathering energy into his right hand armada pointed at an unharmed tree and let go of all of his compounded energy. "Oh crap" he said. The tree was unharmed, except all the branches had been blown off. "My aim sucks" he commented to himself.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 am

"I'm learning and teaching a new technique." Armada then turned to revan. "You don't seem yourself, you did something didn't you?"
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 am

J" ust try and you will succeed. " Bardock said as he attempted KAI, " See? I can't even do KAI. "
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 am

Armada rolled his eyes. "It's Kiai and of course you won't learn it by trying it first."
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 am

"Probably because its KIAI not KAI and second of all its probably because your concentrating more on the girl who turned up than the training itself... that and because i pushed you out of a tree." Korishin Said.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am

" Oh, " Bardock said as he attempted it. He launched a small one though.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am

Armada turned back to the tree. "KIAI!!!!" he then succeeded again in making another hole in the tree. "Next i should start trying it multiple times without saying Kiai."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 am

Revan softly chuckled at Armada, what did he mean? What was different? This wasn't good, she didn't want her cover blown already... "I'm fine sweet heart, nothings changed but my power..." She crossed her arms, placing them just underneath her breasts as she looked over to Korishin. "You're too tense...Calm down, breathe deeply, and concentrate..."
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am

"Multple times? I cant even do it once. KIAI!" Crack! Not exactly what i was expecting. A layer at the bottom of the tree had been blown off and the tree was now sitting on a very awkward angle. "Better than nothing but im not very interested in blowing someone in half...
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am

Armada then laughed. "My hearing is very sensitive I can feel the body pulse and you seem much less calmer then you were before."

((OOC: Is this because of your evil quests?))
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 am

" Shes right, you have to calm down, if you calm down then you can concentrate more, then you can succeed. " BArdock said as he launched another makeing a small hole that went through the entire 3 foot thick tree. " Wow, mine are small but accaccurate, small, and peirce things very well. "
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 am

"Well mine are freaking huge but im more likely to kill the guy beside him than who im aiming at." Korishin Concentrated again... Bang! The top of a tree basically dissapeared when he released the energy.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

"I guess your right then but something is up." Armada then took a deep breath and breathed out. "He then focused on his Kiai power and was able to shoot two consecutive Kiai's he then decided to rest for an hour by meditating.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 am

((OOC: No, she was abducted during her sleep by the RR army and reprogrammed/given an evil heart.))

Revan softly chuckled as she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. "Eh, I guess I'm just a little jumbled up from all the training I've been doing lately..."
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

"This would be great if i was wreaking havoc but whats the point if you miss all the buildings?" Korishin paused. "Or miss all the enemies"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:12 pm