Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+2
jjdeviljj
gotron228
6 posters

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

((OOC: If my character found out he would keep your secret safe and help you, you should know that))

Armada then laughed. "haha I guess your right." After an hour he stopped meditating and got up ready to continue training.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

# of Posts : 56

Scouter Reading
    Name: Korishin
    Race: Alien
    Powerlevel: 2550

Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Armada and Korishin Training((OPEN TO ANYONE!))

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 am

Korishin was as tired as an overworked mule at the moment almost all his energy was gone and in the time Armada was resting he had hit the tree 4 times. Fortunatly they were towards the end which means he was getting better. He jumped down off a tree and lay down on the open grass (where he had no chance of losing an arm, leg or head.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Armada say Korishin and laughed. He then got back upto the tree and focused more Ki into his hands. "here I go, Korishin you watching?" After Korishin watched him. Armada used the Kiai technique 20 time in a row. "There's twenty! Here goes 21!!! KIAI!" Armada then got to twenty one and he knocked the tree flying into a nearby mountain. "I need more practice." said Armada dissatisfied.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

"Mine don't send them flying, mine make them dissapear. I'm tired." Korishin was still watching Armada shoot at trees. "I wish I could just master this technique."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 am

Revan gathered ki in her right palm, looking at the mountain that Armada had knocked the tree into. A sexy confident smirk tugged across her lips as she would thrust her right palm forward, unleashing an extremely powerful kiai attack that would pummel into the mountain; shattering it into millions of pieces like it were paper. Revan would softly chuckle to herself. "Hmph...Look at that boys...That's how it's done..." She said teasingly as she licked her lips.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 am

"Yeah except for the fact your ment to move things, you're like me we just completly eradicate them, though im not sure if yours was an accident." Korishin said looking at her suspiciosly..
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 am

"I admit I was showing off on 21 but your not supposed to shatter the mountain...It's supposed to stun enemes but I guess it could work for killing them.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 am

"Killing them? She could kill more then them, she could kill all of them. but you still shouldnt destroy a mountain...Hahahaha, I wonder what the humans will say did this?"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 am

Revan softly chuckled, "Who cares? It's effective and it's powerful...Why knock away or stun an opponent when you can utterly destroy them...I can do many things with my kiai attacks...Would you like some help boys?" She said as her arms returned to their crossed position underneath her breasts.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 am

" Mine are accacurate, small, and can kill. If I keep it going like a laser I could cut people in half! But I can do that with my sword. "
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 am

"Mine are unnacurate but larger than yours so i could destroy people you cant like people with fast regeneration ability. but mine are so unnacurate I could kill one of you instead. But not that I won't to hurt any of you."
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 am

"Well I actually have full control over My Kiai and can attack multiple times and create large or small blasts." Armada then shouted "KIAI!!!" and destroyed a mountain.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:47 am

Do you know how hard it is to explain this to people
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 am

Revan smirked at him, "Sorry hun, but you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to. My Kiai can take any form... If you boys need some help, feel free to ask..." She replied softly averting her eyes so that she could look up to the sky...
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 am

" I could kill and overpower you for a limited time but there is no reason to. "
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:52 am

"Now, Revan and Bardock seeing you guys have grasp of Kiai we must now spar but heres the catch no melee attacks and the only Ki attack we can use is Kiai. And Korishin join in when your ready."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 am

Revan softly chuckled as she looked back over to Bardock. "I'd love to see you try..." She turned away from them all, walking away from them.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 am

"Now lets not get fiesty here kids we're all here to train." Jokes Armada.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 am

" CAn we transform? "
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 am

"Go ahead if it makes you feel any better"

Last edited by gotron228 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

# of Posts : 103

Scouter Reading
    Name: Theran
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Post by RudyDark Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 am

Theran landed near the tree line he noticed a few familiar faces bardock the namek and that blond woman. He removed the slinged book from his back and began reading.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 am

"So the vampires here." said Armada as he got ready for battle.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 am

"Hey Armada be careful he might not be here to spar..."
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 am

"Don't worry I'll watch him, he knows if he bites one of us I'll just pound into him again."
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 am

"again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:35 am