Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Demons [suggestion for A new Race]

Poll

Yes or No?

[ 1 ]
    Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_lcap25%Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_lcap25%Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_lcap50%Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] Empty Demons [suggestion for A new Race]

Post by Baki Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Demons: Generally a race of great evil, Some say the demons have no true race but are given to those indivuals whose body has been so warped by evil their body changes completley so you cannot tell their original race anymore. Higher Ranked demons are given the Title "Demon king" to their name as a sighn of respect and fear from most demons. they have no particular look or shape since they come into a varity of diffrences.

Transformations:

Maddness

Description: Dark emotions vontrol the demons bodies as they lose control of all function of the body and go into a madness. Their body is surronded by a faint aura that is ussually purplish to red. The demon's body becomes weak afterward though and is vunerable to attack. This should only be used in desprate situatations.
    Requirements:-25 alighnment, 110,000 PL
    Bonuses: X1.5 PL and red or purple aura surronds the user lasts four posts until 200,000 PL

Hatred

Description: Darker demons feel hatred for all beings of life and once they become deepened into their hatred it gives them a large boost to their power.
    Requirements: -50 alighnment, 250,000 PL
    Bonuses: X2 PL, and lasts ten posts until 430,00o PL

Lord of Fear

Description: Demons shudder at the name of the power unleashed by this transformation as black aura encircles the user and purple sparks appear around the user. Even the ground shakes with your mighty steps this is truley a powerful transformaion indeed.
    requiremnts: 500,000 PL
    Rewards: X2.5 PL and lasts 13 posts until next transformation

The Power of the demon king

Description: The crown of demon king has been mantled by the most evil villians in history but the true power remains hidden until it is unleashed by someone of pure evil. The aura around you drains life around it and you feed of the pain you bring to others. You are truley a demon king.
    Requirements: -100 alighnment, 666,000 PL
    Rewards: every -10 alighnment you are you gain a 10,000 PL increase (-30 alighnment means 30,000 PL increase boost)
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] Empty Re: Demons [suggestion for A new Race]

Post by TheRealZX Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Demons sounds like a challenging race with all the bad alignment requirements which I thought was interesting but I think adding majins and bio androids are good enough.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Xaryn
    Powerlevel: 19,500

Demons [suggestion for  A new Race] Empty Re: Demons [suggestion for A new Race]

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 pm

I think allotting demons with the ability for customizable transformations is a better idea than using this list, which, while seemingly balanced also seems to be a bit more complex than necessary for a cool demon race.
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Post by Baki Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am

I think it can be a good race but i just want to see what other people think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:38 am