Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+3
Baki
Ravage
TheRealZX
7 posters

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Poll

Should Saiyans be banned?

[ 5 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_lcap42%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_rcap [42%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_lcap17%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_lcap41%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? I_vote_rcap [41%] 

Total Votes: 12
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? Empty Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Preceded from Baki's topic - https://neversaga.forumotion.com/suggestion-inquiry-board-f7/sayian-overpopulation-t1280.htm

Summary: The saiyan race is over populated on this forum and people suggest that saiyans should be banned. Users that have already registered as saiyans get to keep their race, though after saiyans will be banned newer users cannot choose saiyans as a race anymore.

Here's a few suggestions already said:
    - Have a "Half Saiyan" race
    - Add more races
    - Change the current transformations/race list
    Ravage
    Ravage

# of Posts : 37

Scouter Reading
    Name: Ravage
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 35,000

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? Empty Re: Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Post by Ravage Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

I voted on a better resolution,

More so because I think it should be limited not banned. Meaning only the above average Role-players may choose one of the strongest races alive. So it is pretty much fair for a good Role-player to get to choose that race if they want it.
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? Empty Re: Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 pm

I voted yes, allow users already sayians to keep their race, but dissalow newer users to choose it. I would rather have half-sayians running around. My suggestion for half sayians is to allow only good RPers to be half sayians.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Half-Saiyans are free, though Saiyans are limited?
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm

yes. make a new race half-sayians
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Alright, my only problem is how to change the system for race in the scouter reading. It'll be easier if people wouldn't keep their saiyan race.

I was thinking about restricting the first list of races, and creating another list.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Xaryn
    Powerlevel: 19,500

Post by Xaryn Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:54 pm

If you do that you would need to move some off the first list.

Limit the first [restricted] list to Saiyans, Chiller aliens, and Bio-Androids. Maybe even Namekians... Then new characters couldn't be made with races from that list, starting when its put into effect, unless made by an experienced roleplayer.

The second list would include half-saiyans and be accessible by all players.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Alright, then we have to remind the users that have already picked their race before the saiyan race is limited to not pick any second race.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Well they couldn't change right? Since anyways they would need to make a new account for a new character and that character would be under the same restrictions as any new player.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 am

The only problem is that forumotion doesn't provide a certain feature to restrict a certain character field in the character sheets section[Scouter Reading]. But, the only option there is "Modifiable by Member"
    Hishy

# of Posts : 59

Scouter Reading
    Name: Hishy
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 50,500

Post by Hishy Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

Make new races, add new transformations.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

That sounds good Hishy. xD
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

there's five yes and 0 no's and two "there's better soultion"
    Hishy

# of Posts : 59

Scouter Reading
    Name: Hishy
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 50,500

Post by Hishy Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 am

There's now four "There's a better solution."

ZX, do the stuff you listed in your first post; it's best.
    Rio
    Rio

# of Posts : 12

Scouter Reading
    Name: Rio
    Powerlevel: 3000

Post by Rio Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 am

My personal suggestion would be to follow the half-saiyan route. With saiyan requiring an rp sample or something, and half being open.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Right, you could always make it restricted by forum rules and not general administrative capabilities.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 pm

i like rio's idea but here's what i mean

full blooded sayians NO!

options:

create more races: ill lis a few ideas,

New Race:
    Half sayians (needs to agree to be active and if he/she doesn't become active in over a month delete their acount. Also needs Rp sample and a admin ges final say.)

Demon Race

Kai race: (like king kai, grand kai ect. can be RARE)

Maybe branch androids into bio androids like cell and artifical androids like androids 17 and 18

Add a legendary Super Sayian Race: (needs to be more active have to logg on ever once and a while and an admin can decide when to delee them has to have a GOOD PERFECT APPLICATION, RP sample and agrees to be on at least five times a week, and can be RARE)

OR

wait until other races become full

members choice
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Baki, androids and bio-androids are already distinctly different.

And please NO LSSJ race. That would be horrible!!!

I don't like a Kai race either, the only new suggestion he made I find good to include or possibly logical, would be Demons, though they'd just be custom.

No offense.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 pm

none taken but i think a LSSJ would be a good idea but only allow it for good experianced RPers and a demons, well.. we can have a few transformations for that in fact i think i can have fun creating the race but this only proves my point. Sayians should be banned and when players lok at other races the'll go..."OH I CAN BE A DEMON! OH I CAN BE A LEGENDARY SUPERSAYIAN I BETTER MAKE A GOOD APP! OH HALF SAYIAN!" either that or we make the other races more appealing to the other players
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Don't you think it's a bit dumb or counter productive to ban Saiyans but allow new players to be Legendary Super Saiyans
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Dude baki, Legendary Super saiyans are over powered, even worse. The only race I'm agreeing with is just Majins and Bio Androids in return the extinct of saiyan race. No Half saiyans whatever.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm

So it would be no more newly-created Saiyans? However no sort of genocide (i.e. planet blown up like in the series) right?

Couldn't you limit half-saiyans to experienced or good role-players, as people are suggesting for LSSJ (on which I agree with you). You could require a certain amount of active time before resetting and making a Half-Saiyan and then also, possibly, necessitate a certain quality of RP from the people who'd like to become Half-Saiyans
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

i like you Xaryn you come up with intilligent ideas, i see where you going with Legendary super-sayians i myself dont like broly that much (good villian bad race). But what about Demons? half sayians people can TOTALLY become. i msaying maybe add more races so their can be more alternatives to the faviote "sayian" race, my personal faviote that i think will grow the most will be demons
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Demons could definitely be a good idea, however I think that if you do use them you shouldn't have a set 'set' of transformations like with Saiyans. Allow custom transformations that require admin / moderator approval. A sort of rubric could be set too (like max 5 transformations, with last one requiring 1,000,000 PL) or something like that.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm thinking about "mutated" saiyans. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm