Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+3
Baki
Ravage
TheRealZX
7 posters

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Poll

Should Saiyans be banned?

[ 5 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [42%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [41%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Xaryn
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 19,500

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Post by Xaryn Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Well there are mutants (like the Ginyu force) if used those would apply under the same rules.

And though Demons would be like Saiyans the could be easily prevented from reaching that strength.

I'd be willing to draw up some gimmick PL lists of all potential races if you want.

I've studied the PL in series so I've got a decent grasp on transformation order and how much PL is multiplied with each transformation, I also get transformation order though I would probably move some things around and make some edits in order for it to make sense.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the saiyan race/open saiyan positions be banned?

Post by Gokin Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 am

How about Bio Saiyans? Like broly, or our own version. Like, a scientist on a unnown planet collects dead Saiyans and mutates them, then brings them to life... or something like that.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 am

That would just technically make them stronger. Imagine a half-saiyan where half-saiyan and the other is an alien.

Technically, half-saiyans are bio-saiyans since the bio just indicates that the base race is mixed with a separate race, i.e. humans in the case of half-saiyans.
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Post by Baki Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 am

i sort of likr bio-sayians and i made a list for demons but the transformtaions are opento suggestions
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Mutants would belong in "other"....

I suggest only Bio android and Majins for an exchange of saiyan extermination. That means, ALL SAIYAN RACES including Half saiyans, bio saiyans, quarter saiyans, whatever related is G-O-N-E.
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 pm

I think you should include Majins and Bio-Androids, on top of what we already have. Leave a section for customizable races (i.e. Mutants, Demons, etc...) and then place restrictions on being Saiyans and Half-Saiyans.

Maybe:

-5 months for Saiyan and a RP post example (must be very good)
    -3 months for Half-Saiyan and a RP post example (must be quite good)
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm

a majority still sayas sayians should be banned
    Xaryn
    Xaryn

Scouter Reading

Post by Xaryn Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

overruled.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

actually its a tie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm