Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Storyline Signup: The Salvation of Planet Vegeta

Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Storyline Signup:  The Salvation of Planet Vegeta Empty Storyline Signup: The Salvation of Planet Vegeta

Post by Melissia Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 am

Please post here if you are interested in joining this roleplay. Awards will be handed out on participation, perhaps slightly higher than normal (though not excessively so). Here is the roleplay's premise:
    Spoiler:

This roleplay will be taking place over October, November, and December, depending on how active people are.  Please do not participate as a major role unless you can be active enough to post once every other day (preferably once a day).  If you would like to reserve the right to roleplay an NPC, please post here on which one. People whom had roleplayed their canon characters in the past will be given preference to roleplay that character if they so choose to.  This is part of an ongoing storyline, and your actions will effect the "history" of this site's saga, as your characters attempt to fix the altered timeline and figure out the dark villain that is attempting to destroy the heroes through his altering of the timeline.
    Please post something like this:

"I am signing up for this roleplay using my character Aleah Caea. I will be reserving the right to roleplay King Vegeta."

Current Signups:

• Melissia (Aleah Caea)

Canon Character Signups:

• Melissia (King Vegeta)
    XaoJun
    XaoJun

# of Posts : 39

Scouter Reading
    Name: Bloodspear
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Storyline Signup:  The Salvation of Planet Vegeta Empty Re: Storyline Signup: The Salvation of Planet Vegeta

Post by XaoJun Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 pm

i Guess ill sign up My new Char BloodSpear for this.

Btw,i ask everyone to please read his bio. Thanks. runrunrun
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Storyline Signup:  The Salvation of Planet Vegeta Empty Re: Storyline Signup: The Salvation of Planet Vegeta

Post by Baki Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 am

i can join when i can but i dunno if its too late though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 pm